Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? (1253 Views)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / Can U Date Some1 Wit The Same Name As Ur EX / Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by Akeelahtunez(m): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2014
ITS MY STORY
Am just like any average guy
Am not dat tall or short ida,I av a cute smile & very social
Am a sanquine ...dress matured E.t.c
But I av an eye issh.dey call it after (after 4) blah blah blah sha! #chuckles..wich made mi earn many dirty names..even tho I don't dwell on it,it still ways mi down
1. Cus I can't take pictures any how
2. Its used 2 describe mi by frds & foes wich is so annoying

So wana ask d ladies can date a guy like mi or maybe some case worst dan mine cus... It give mi a concern wen eva I wana approach a lady...

Am not advertising,I'm even a big flirt 4dat matter
Am not belittled by my eye,m just concerned

Note:: No verbal insults on my personality #cus u av ur own commas, fullstop e.t.c so plzz mind ur comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by chibwike(m): 12:31am On Oct 02, 2014
wow, you know being open here is wat i really lyk about u...and to the topic....i really feel for those with serious physical impediment coz their heart is not affected and they tend to fall in love...buh as the saying who no lyk beta tin..its very possible for ladies to date them....real ladies i mean oh..not gold-diggers

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by Akeelahtunez(m): 12:34am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: wow, you know being open here is wat i really lyk about u...and to the topic....i really feel for those with serious physical impediment coz their heart is not affected and they tend to fall in love...buh as the saying who no lyk beta tin..its very possible for ladies to date them....real ladies i mean oh..not gold-diggers

Dude tanks..1st good comment

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by cupid0(f): 12:44am On Oct 02, 2014
for me o, I don't know about others, looks doesn't really matter but the heart. if you are good at heart n a real gentleman, u will find your lady.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by Akeelahtunez(m): 12:47am On Oct 02, 2014
TRUE LIFE STORY
I av dis family frd of mine.she is a promising doctor 2b,very beautiful,homely,4rm a good christian home
But some years back she just developed dis sickness..wich made are start using crutch...are legs aint amputated oooo
Dey are intact,but not functional...but dis gal is so damn pretty asin very and outrageously pretty
She as under gone series of test but 2 no avail.
Now she hate herself,fights depression,can't continue skul cus of dis ish...d day I followed her 2 igbobi...guys water almost dropped 4my eyes ooo cus I cudnt stand how in pain she was..so comments 4rm guys also...can u guys marry are cus taking ur eyes of her impediment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by delishpot: 1:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Akeelahtunez: TRUE LIFE STORY
I av dis family frd of mine.she is a promising doctor 2b,very beautiful,homely,4rm a good christian home
But some years back she just developed dis sickness..wich made are start using crutch...are legs aint amputated oooo
Dey are intact,but not functional...but dis gal is so damn pretty asin very and outrageously pretty
Now she hate herself,fights depression,can't continue skul cus of dis ish...d day I followed her 2 igbobi...guys water almost dropped 4my eyes ooo cus I cudnt stand how in pain she was..so comments 4rm guys also...can u guys marry are cus taking ur eyes of her impediment

Chei, I go pray for that your friend tonight o. How old is she? Depression is a very bad thing o. Look up my email and give her if she ever need someone to talk to when she is depressed. A neighbour of mine killed herself last year o. She left behind a son of about 8 yrs. So sad. She had no one to talk to. I have been there and back so I know what she is going through. Na wa. Its well.
Eh OP women do marry guys who the society tag as "imperfect" I have seen women who marry worse cases than yours. A sister of mine could marry a blind and lame man if he treats her right and as long as you wont go begging to pay house rent and feed baby that is all she worries about. She is the type that likes petting and anyman that can see this will win her heart. Your case na moin moin jare. Just you look for a kind hearted cool headed girl. God will surprise you sha.
Its well

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by Akeelahtunez(m): 1:12am On Oct 02, 2014
delishpot:

Chei, I go pray for that your friend tonight o. How old is she? Depression is a very bad thing o. Look up my email and give her if she ever need someone to talk to when she is depressed. A neighbour of mine killed herself last year o. She left behind a son of about 8 yrs. So sad. She had no one to talk to. I have been there and back so I know what she is going through. Na wa. Its well.
Eh OP women do marry guys who the society tag as "imperfect" I have seen women who marry worse cases than yours. A sister of mine could marry a blind and lame man if he treats her right and as long as you wont go begging to pay house rent and feed baby that is all she worries about. She is the type that likes petting and anyman that can see this will win her heart. Your case na moin moin jare. Just you look for a kind hearted cool headed girl. God will surprise you sha.
Its well

Dude tanks,buh my case aint dat worst oooo #lol
Its just my left eye dat was affected abeg ooo..
As 4 ur other request wud ask 4 her permission
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by iluvweed(m): 1:15am On Oct 02, 2014
Bros....Forget after 4 and MAKE COOL CASH!

With money some women will follow you even if you are after 8...... grin

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by Kenzico(m): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2014
I feel for you bro! Bt dat problem aint d worse....I always belive there is always sm1 out there for all of us. Weda u get one eye, one leg, or evn worse...We cn neva be ignored by love. Dnt weigh ur self down 2low my broda cos ur physical impediments will only discourage u if u kip tinkin abt it by makin u tink u ar nt perfect lyk d oda guys. Love is only from d heart n not by sight
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by delishpot: 1:19am On Oct 02, 2014
Akeelahtunez:

Dude tanks,buh my case aint dat worst oooo #lol
Its just my left eye dat was affected abeg ooo..
As 4 ur other request wud ask 4 her permission

Ha ha. I know my brother. God no go give us worse case naim make I say your case na moin moin. As in you suppose dey thank God join sef. Its well.
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by Akeelahtunez(m): 1:21am On Oct 02, 2014
iluvweed: Bros....Forget after 4 and MAKE COOL CASH!

With money some women will follow you even if you are after 8...... grin

cheesy I laff 4l 4rm bed,tru tho...
#holla we em bois
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by publicenemy(m): 2:00am On Oct 02, 2014
Brother....if you have money,pluck out the eyes and naija babes go still dey run follow you

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by delishpot: 2:28am On Oct 02, 2014
publicenemy: Brother....if you have money,pluck out the eyes and naija babes go still dey run follow you

So? What is wrong in marrying a blind rich guy? Even without too much money women marry abi you want tell me say na only rich men dey marry for naija? Just this year my maiguard marry a fine girl, a driver married a fine girl. Unless you want tell me say every wedding for naija na only big men get am.
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by publicenemy(m): 2:42am On Oct 02, 2014
delishpot:

So? What is wrong in marrying a blind rich guy? Even without too much money women marry abi you want tell me say na only rich men dey marry for naija? Just this year my maiguard marry a fine girl, a driver married a fine girl. Unless you want tell me say every wedding for naija na only big men get am.

well obviously he is still looking for date.
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by Jarchi(m): 4:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Am sowi,I can't but wait if such happens after marriage den na dat persin fate bdat. But I can be a trusted and loyal friend to dem.
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 02, 2014
what an emotional thread,i remember i love one gal that her work is not balance,when i was in oau...but i just let the feeling go

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by marieolae(f): 4:35am On Oct 02, 2014
publicenemy: Brother....if you have money,pluck out the eyes and naija babes go still dey run follow you

this your narrow minded mentality is very bad. What makes you think its only money that can attract a beautfiul, intelligent fine lady?..yes money is a bonus, but when we are talking about true love, my dear money is meaningless. Not all weddings are posted on bellnaija..or ovation. Some financially average guys are getting married today? Why do u think that is so. You betta wake up from dis delirious state you are in.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by CuteMaro(m): 4:56am On Oct 02, 2014
Emotional stuff..
U've got no problems dude, just get a pair of fairly dark shades, Dat will do, 2 avoid any hw talk by people u barely know. Meanwhile, I admire d fact Dat u don't let it get 2 u, just keep ur head up & neva give up ur pride. within every individual, there's a person, & Dat ur inner person is d real u. If u have Eva been very close 2 a disabled, u'll know wat m talkn about, Dat wen u're asked 2 describe dem, d smile on ur face will sum it up, showing u have a friend & not just some disabled fellow. (meanwhile OP, all dese many talk is not 4 u, coz u na correct guy with sexy eyes.. meanwhile, d sunshade thingy, could boost ur confidence in urself)
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by publicenemy(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: this your narrow minded mentality is very bad. What makes you think its only money that can attract a beautfiul, intelligent fine lady?..yes money is a bonus, but when we are talking about true love, my dear money is meaningless. Not all weddings are posted on bellnaija..or ovation. Some financially average guys are getting married today? Why do u think that is so. You betta wake up from dis delirious state you are in.

https://www.nairaland.com/1911866/dating-broke-guy-experience-it

A Nigerian lady posted this....read and read the comments posted by other Nigerian ladies.
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by marieolae(f): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2014
What people say on the internet contradicts to who they are off-line. Yes a lot of women were writing garbage but honestly if love finds them, I'm sure they won't misuse the opportunity.
publicenemy:

https://www.nairaland.com/1911866/dating-broke-guy-experience-it

A Nigerian lady posted this....read and read the comments posted by other Nigerian ladies.
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by dre11(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: What people say on the internet contradicts to who they are off-line. Yes a lot of women were writing garbage but honestly if love finds them, I'm sure they won't misuse the opportunity.

Lady.... I tried to believe u but mah head tells me that out of the abundance of the heart.... The mouth speaketh ...

So most of them have thought about what they are saying.... But I real life u will see the acting them until u become close to them

*Mah thought*
Have had this notion that the online u is closely the real u
But someone meeting u and seeing u for sometimes is the acting u..... Until they get close and discover some facts about them
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2014
Op but you are not disabled angry
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by dre11(m): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Akeelahtunez: TRUE LIFE STORY

What she faced should not have impeed her to strive for the best..
Have seen ladies on wheel chair marring able bodies guy that are handsome to eyes...
Have seen blind ladies marrying guys that aren't blind...
Its just her mind set that is making her loose hope about her tomorrow
She needs a change of orientation and believes about her self...
I would have loved if she could use these challenges she faced to spur her for greatness, greater height. And with love and hope she would find more than what she do desire for.....

But its for her to take the first step... Nobody is gonna take it for her.... The first step yo love her self, the first step to say am gonna make it, the first step to say I won't because of this challenges become a failure, the first step to say am beautiful, the first step to say thank u God for what u made me become.... Its just because u wanna take a glory over mah situation ...

When she takes that step.... The people around her will feel the vibe and the positive ones who help her to make this become a reality.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by Davidovinci(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2014
This post just reminded me of a lady I met some few years back....she was very very pretty,down to earth, funny as hell but had serious inferiority complex issues.....Thinks she's not good enough for any guy cos of her eyes(half past wateva).....It was annoying sometimes!...Not everybody sees her that way...tbh I really liked her but she was just too insecure..She can't stand a girl hug me or share a joke.
When you get to know some people you forget if they have any physical impediment.You just wanna be there/the person to make them smile or laugh..Just be your Damn self.
Peace-out!
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by Rapsainot(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2014
With what I'm seeing on your DP, I don't think you're not the best (as you've tagged yourself) there are guys that are far worst, yet they are proud of dating beautiful ladies (real ladies)
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by publicenemy(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: What people say on the internet contradicts to who they are off-line. Yes a lot of women were writing garbage but honestly if love finds them, I'm sure they won't misuse the opportunity.

Love...pls don't be naïve.... Nigerian ladies only love a guy"s money. They say they don't want to suffer.
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by marieolae(f): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2014
publicenemy:

Love...pls don't be naïve.... Nigerian ladies only love a guy"s money. They say they don't want to suffer.
if dat is d case den u can marry a foreign lady. That's ur biz
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by publicenemy(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: if dat is d case den u can marry a foreign lady. That's ur biz

Not all ladies are like that though.
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by marieolae(f): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2014
publicenemy:

Not all ladies are like that though.
aii
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by Kunleskey(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2014
Hmmm!
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? by idu1(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2014
krall: Op but you are not disabled angry
yes. He has to stop talking like that cos e dey vex me please. U wnt to tell God say e no sabi abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Are Relli Funny See What A Lady Said / Pet Names / Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.