Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. (13431 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by ammamat(f): 9:22am On May 26, 2009
Ladies can you cope with a guys that has nothing to offer, but his very caring, but financially nothing .
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by sexyLeamon(f): 9:28am On May 26, 2009
damm tough question well if am living confortably yes
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by Nobody: 9:29am On May 26, 2009
It depends, if he is in such a position based on pure laziness and a not hard working attitude, then no, otherwise, if he shows signs of being hard working but yet is in that position, I see why not, especially if I love this guy and possibly plan to get married to him, who knows, things may work out for him in terms of finance in the future.

Not everyone was in their so called current 'financially comfortable' position from the beginning, for many of them, it was a result of hard work.
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by vanderjo(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2009
its a tough one,can you do it.
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by JJYOU: 9:38am On May 26, 2009
m temptation
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by bblacky(f): 9:47am On May 26, 2009
ibkaye:

It depends, if he is in such a position based on pure laziness and a not hard working attitude, then no, otherwise, if he shows signs of being hard working but yet is in that position, I see why not, especially if I love this guy and possibly plan to get married to him, who knows, things may work out for him in terms of finance in the future.

Not everyone was in their so called current 'financially comfortable' position from the beginning, for many of them, it was a result of hard work.
exacly, am in such situation now, d guy isnt financially ok, hardly does he make it up to me in payin some of my bills, but the lv is there n moreso, he is hardworking very carin n considerate, dou its tempting atimes wen u c ur friends been spoilt materially n otherwise by their man, 4 al i know everytime comes in its own time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by Feelitx(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2009
is it always about money? What have you done to help him stand?

2 Likes

Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by truphie(f): 12:05pm On May 26, 2009
No condition in this life is permanent.
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by beknown(m): 1:07pm On May 26, 2009
People,

Beware of money bags. Many so-called men can boast of plenty of money. Consider the following questions carefully:

Is there love in the relationship?
What if the money bag runs dry without any more money?
Is the source of wealth legitimate?
Is the man hard working or lazy?
Is the woman ready to be supportive or forever parasite?
Is the woman looking for a temporary or permanent relationship?

A woman that is worth loving is someone who does not only look at what the man can provide. A virtuous woman will help the man where he is weak. That is true love.

No condition is permanent. A hard working man may need a little support to make it big. The choices are plenty but beware of relationships built solely on financial stability.
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by biola44: 1:23pm On May 26, 2009
Feelitx:

is it always about money? What have you done to help him stand?

"if u've got d money u'r her honey, when d money goes d love is a joke"
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by domwas2(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2009
Some never wanna eat were they sow
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by maray(f): 2:34pm On May 26, 2009
Yes i can,if he has other things to offer secretly cool
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by yme1(f): 2:42pm On May 26, 2009
if he his ready to stand up as a man , why not undecided
one thing i know for sure is that
life is gonna knock you down sometimes and that is okay
but what is not okay is if you let life keep you down
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by spikedcylinder: 2:48pm On May 26, 2009
How many of them have anything to offer?
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by izeek(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2009
90% of dudes that spend lavishky dont earn legit.
hardwork does not mean instand success, but rather steady growth.

me thinks one shud look for steady growth rather than sudden wealth.
if ur bf spends lavishly, try find out his salary, and see if he lives within his means.
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by yme1(f): 3:01pm On May 26, 2009
spikedcylinder:

How many of them have anything to offer?
Rofl grin grin grin
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by JJYOU: 3:05pm On May 26, 2009
izeek:

90% of dudes that spend lavishky dont earn legit. i dont buy this sorry. is that naija figures or what?
hardwork does not mean instand success, but rather steady growth. meaning if you do get instant success you iwll reject it. explain this to me.

me thinks one shud look for steady growth rather than sudden wealth.
if ur bf spends lavishly, try find out his salary, and see if he lives within his means.
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by izeek(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2009
wat it means is if he sweats to make it, he wud spend wisely aswell.
sometimes most guys spending this crazy are the ones who tell u they do bussiness.
what kinda bussiness are we talking off?

and how do u stumble upon sudden wealth unless u have worked for it over time?
notin comes suddenly, u make plans and work to achieve them.
every thing tangible comes with some measure of labour.
check am abeg.
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by sistawoman: 3:17pm On May 26, 2009
It depends on my age at the time.

Speaking as a 34 year old woman I would say Hell No but that is because my man would be older than me and should already be established.

But if I was in my 20's yes, only if i see the potential in him. At that time we would both be working to establish ourselves.
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by steve49ja(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2009
Whatever happened to Miss Independent undecided

Dating me for my money ARGH you making big mistake . . . aint interested in no liability or lazy useless individual
What did you get those degrees for? whats the difference between she and a village drop-out if she aint gan help out.

Shiio!
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by spikedcylinder: 3:49pm On May 26, 2009
steve49ja:

Whatever happened to Miss Independent undecided

She died on her way to the zoo.
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by boy1(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2009
if men can do it,y not women.
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by charles316: 4:16pm On May 26, 2009
@poster,
u be mumu.do u have financial stability.see if u no get cash then u dont deserve a guy with cash.
hungry girl
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by charles316: 4:19pm On May 26, 2009
sistawoman:

It depends on my age at the time.

Speaking as a 34 year old woman I would say Hell No but that is because my man would be older than me and should already be established.

But if I was in my 20's yes, only if i see the potential in him. At that time we would both be working to establish ourselves.

always brilliant

u make all these girls look like mumus
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by patwhizkid(f): 4:21pm On May 26, 2009
@ topic
yes & no!
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by sistawoman: 4:35pm On May 26, 2009
I think you guys are mis interpreting the question.

The question is not about dating a guy to get his money.

I think what the OP is trying to say is "would you date a man that is not financially secure yet". The OP never stated that she was sitting at home with her hand out. Usually these type of questions come from females that are working and making their own and what their bf to be doing the same.

Please stop with the generalizations and read between the lines.
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by smooooooth: 4:53pm On May 26, 2009
women, its all bout money, money and more more.

you shld learn to stick with a guy that's got potential

and support him, with words of encouragement.

things may look touch a bit, but a dude who is hardworking

focused, and got a good encouraging woma by his side, will surely make it.

you shld be happy he loves u, wen things get better, u in for a swell time.
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by sistawoman: 4:55pm On May 26, 2009
smooooooth:

women, its all bout money, money and more more.

you shld learn to stick with a guy that's got potential

and support him, with words of encouragement.

things may look touch a bit, but a dude who is hardworking

focused, and got a good encouraging woma by his side, will surely make it.

you shld be happy he loves u, wen things get better, u in for a swell time.

Is there a cut off age for this?

Or should a woman still stand by a man of 40 as long as he potiental?
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by izeek(m): 4:58pm On May 26, 2009
@sistawoman,
what if he suddenly hits the low after u decided to date him?
wud u up and leave then cos u reason for dating is mo longer there?
Re: Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. by smooooooth: 5:07pm On May 26, 2009
h
sistawoman:

Is there a cut off age for this?

Or should a woman still stand by a man of 40 as long as he potiental?

yeah i agree there's a cut off age, a lady in her late 20's say bout 28,

shldnt wait with a guy with nothing to offer, cos he may not be ready

to settle down immediately, even if a miracle happens. but what i will

really want women thinking is that, every thing starts from the floor

and something thats up and fall anything, its all in Gods hands.

thats why i belive love, shld be the guilding principle, not rich or poor

cos, the tables can turn either way, anytime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HOT S ** X With Boy Kills A 49-year-old Widow / What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.