Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria (38116 Views)

Burning Vehicle Along Lagos-ibadan Express Causes Traffic (photos) / How To Import Cars Into Nigeria / Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by MeAndYou(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2014
Are, what a miss!

Anyway, it's a welcome development and in the word of Fashola, credit should be given to Aganga
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2014
Hope it makes the cars less expensive.

I couldn't watch the video.
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by paycash: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Come what are you still wiating for see money here

1 Like

Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2014
i m gonna drive a car on my graduation day.thanxz to fresh air grin
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by Herrmes: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2014
I pray this is true
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by chidimmaaa(f): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2014
ola6: Good one! GEJ and Aganga. I am so impressed with this. smiley

Bad belle. Do you know him in person? If you don't, why did you call him a lair? APC, make una warn una self o! sad
. Wetin concer vehicle manufacturers and APC. Bia eh, warn yourself oh
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by lonelydora: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Fresh Air of GEJ. Good move
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2014
[size=18pt]Please who is the lady interviewing him?[/size]

Oh... its Eleni Giokos
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2014
Shoo! With this our constant power failure?
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2014
This is a welcome development.
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by natureblack(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2014
Eldavido1:

Being in operation does not mean they have the capacity to cover Nigerian large market presently. As the grow their capacity increase naturally. It is easy for you identify innoson as Nigerian built car when you see one on the road cause nigeria is the only place were innoson vehicles are produce. But not so for other companies that are in full operation such as:
1. Nissan lagos
2. peougeot kaduna
3. Hyundai lagos
4. vokswagen and anamco partially
It will be difficult for one to identify does cars as Nigerian build when you see them on the road, cause the are foreign brands prior to now, most of them were imported. If watch the interview, you will hear were he said the car he's driving is a nigerian built Nissan. But just by looking at it, you won't be able to identify it as nigeria or imported.
you took the word outta my finger.

Most of the Peugeot 306 and 206 are assembled in PAN Kaduna.

Nigeria would get there.

1 Like

Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2014
pussyaddict: Shoo! With this our constant power failure?
don't worry. Ghana has come to the rescue.

Ghana Poise To Export
Electricity To Nigeria,
Ivory Coast, Others

https://www.nairaland.com/1929687/ghana-poise-export-electricity-nigeria#26795555
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2014
watchful: let fresh air continue to blow in our lifes
team fresh air press like

I pray in Jesus name that amount of governance and development Jonathan has given Nigerians based on the ratio of what is readily available in the nations coffers would be the Yardstick God would use to bless you and your family from this day till the end of time. And so shall it be

Say Amen my brother! Fresh air my brother! united we stand !!

GEJ till 2019! smiley

3 Likes

Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by ugoezeik(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2014
dis news will b like a sow grape in d mouth of apcccccces. lai mohamed wil nt b apy wia eva he is nau

1 Like

Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by RebelLeader15(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2014
citizenY: How many component,manufacturers are we expecting?
wait leme ask Ifa

Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2014
MrKnowitall: This makes no sense. They're not even up to 22 credible vehicle manufactures in the world.

Maybe the meant toy vehicle manufactures. Of course!!
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2014
This was part of the lies aired on NTA last night during the dinner in Aso Rock.
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by segend(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2014
To me I think this will be one of GEJ's major achievements. Was skeptical about it initially.

1 Like

Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by luvinhubby(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2014
Nonybb: GEJ IS WORKING
And parasites are hating.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by FlyboyZee: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2014
otokx:

full operation yet we cannot see their cars on the roads, apart from Innoson, kindly name the other 4 so that we can go verify the claim.
1. The Nissan Almera salon cars you see on the roads are assembled in Nigeria.
2. All the Peugeots; 307, 406, 306, 206, 308, etc you come across on the roads are Nigerian made.
3. Most of the Hyundai Accent you see people drive on the streets are assembled at Volks, along Mile 2 - Badagry Road.

That's the much I know sha...

2 Likes

Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by RebelLeader15(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Eldavido1:

Five companies have already set up plants and are into full operation presently.
Bros at where, pls can you mention the states in which they set up the plants?
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by anonimi: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2014
UnknownT: Hope more roads are constructed to accommodate the increase in axle loads we are going to witness when these vehicle manufacturers start rolling out cars. Most govt should start constructing roads for the future(interchanges should be considered too) and not all these 22lane roads they do everyday

Talk to your state governors and LGA chairmen who control 83% of Nigerian roads and receive billions monthly allocation from Abuja plus humongous IGR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by luvinhubby(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: This was part of the lies aired on NTA last night during the dinner in Aso Rock.
And you the lie detector sitting behind your desktop there without any proof.?

2 Likes

Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by emmyid(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
MrKnowitall: This makes no sense. They're not even up to 22 credible vehicle manufactures in the world.

Maybe the meant toy vehicle manufactures. Of course!!
Haters of good news...enemy of progress...yeah, we need d toy vehıcle manufacturers. Atleast, employment go dey.

5 Likes

Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by FlyboyZee: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2014
Nobleval: don't worry. Ghana has come to the rescue.

Ghana Poise To Export
Electricity To Nigeria,
Ivory Coast, Others

https://www.nairaland.com/1929687/ghana-poise-export-electricity-nigeria#26795555
Which Ghana?
The one wey still dey owe Nigeria electricity bill?
Abi the one wey dey beg us make we no off the electricity?

3 Likes

Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by slap1(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2014
22 different vehicle manufacturers or 22 assembly plants? Good news, either way.
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by Ahmeduana(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2014
ProfCorruption: Aganga is one of the greatest liars on earth.
PROVE WHAT YOU JUST SAID!
Re: 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2014
This is goodnews, especially if it is true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rare Ferrari 288 GTO Worth $2 Million Stolen By Would-be Buyer During Test Drive / 2018 Lexus GS F (price, Photos And Features) / BMW 766i Valkyrie 4×4 Is The Most Monstrous BMW You've Ever Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.