Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

What A Shame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Shame (483 Views)

FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says / Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Shame by Emenike1990(m): 4:09am On Oct 02, 2014
The ZOOLOGICAL republic of nigeria has made it up to 54 and the animals in it are celebrating … wahoooo
what a shame
if i may ask what are you celebrating?
Is it the killing of BIAFRANS and CHRISTAIN in the northern part of the zoological republic of nigeria?
Is it the FAKE niger bridge that only existed on the face of news papers?
Is it the SACKING of some prominent IGBO of people from there various offices?
Is it the deportation of the ARABIANS from lagos state?
Is it the good road that never existed or the once we hear only on the radio & television?
Is it security of lives and property that this ZOO is celebrating?
Is it electricity that we only get electric for on 2 hours per week?
what about the education system is that what they are celebrating?
real i cant make a head or tail of this so called celebration when this ZOO have a load of issues to settle, looking at the ethnicity problem where majority keep shouting for freedom.
PLs can someone tell me what this mad people are celebrating.

http://michaeltikon.blog.com/?p=1058

(1) (Reply)

Safety / Vision For Sustained Prosperity In Nigeria / What If You Are Made The Governor Of Your State For Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.