Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

What If You Are Made The Governor Of Your State For Two Weeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If You Are Made The Governor Of Your State For Two Weeks (482 Views)

Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks / Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Are Made The Governor Of Your State For Two Weeks by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2014
A greater percentage of us, especially those who do not share in the national cake, more often than not complain about virtually everything that our leaders do. I've wondered what the world would become if we ourselves are given the chance to rule. There's every likelihood that some nairalanders would find themselves in various exalted positions that would require them to create value for people they'll govern. The question is; If you are called upon today to govern your state for just two weeks, what will you do for your people. Let's see how many people in this forum that have achievable agenda.
Re: What If You Are Made The Governor Of Your State For Two Weeks by Lorechino(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2014
Is now left for me to complete am 8years. ;DIs now left for me to complete am 8years.

1 Like

Re: What If You Are Made The Governor Of Your State For Two Weeks by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2014
I will use every instrument of government to pursue the corrupt past leaders.
Re: What If You Are Made The Governor Of Your State For Two Weeks by barackodam: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2014
first things first.

First embezzle money.

Then repair the state
Re: What If You Are Made The Governor Of Your State For Two Weeks by vanbonattel: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2014
I will arrest Rochas and Nkiru sylvan grin
Re: What If You Are Made The Governor Of Your State For Two Weeks by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2014
Lorechino:
Is now left for me to complete am 8years. ;DIs now left for me to complete am 8years.
first, i will tell my people i have no shoes, they must give me 1 yr to buy shoes. Second, i will spend 4yrs testing which shoe i go buy whether senatorial, presidential or......you know the rest.
Re: What If You Are Made The Governor Of Your State For Two Weeks by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2014
I go eye big things, laugh and relax. everybody knows that means. lolz
Re: What If You Are Made The Governor Of Your State For Two Weeks by Lorechino(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Na dat one be say u go seek for 3rd term na like baba,

(1) (Reply)

Finance & Admin Manager / Arms Deal: US Denies Reports On Refusal To Sell Arms To Nigeria / 2015: Jonathan Wants Court To Halt Eligibility Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.