Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! (2166 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / Ladies/guys,,if Your Opposite Sex Are On Strike For A Year What Would You Do? / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by tonjeola(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2014
when i see this, i was like, is this how real love is been play....lolz

3 Likes

Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2014
grin Concept fa
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by manutdadex(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2014
lol very funny indeed...hope d bridal train no go do dis one for d *hornymoon* dat one go turn orgy!
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by marieolae(f): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2014
I could definitely do this on my wedding day. Its so fun, and they seem so relaxed. They look like best friends. Very sweet
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by Rapsainot(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Terrific I must confess
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by Beennkumar(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2014
LOL. Nice. cool
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by MrCork: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2014
tonjeola: when i see this, i was like, is this how real love is been play....lolz

...funny?.....bro,did u lost yor glasses?......is she light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2014
warris this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: I could definitely do this on my wedding day. Its so fun, and they seem so relaxed. They look like best friends. Very sweet
Ah been sabi sey yhu co reach here
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by marieolae(f): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Ah been sabi sey yhu co reach here
na ur problem b dat oo
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: na ur problem b dat oo
Lol.... Who die? e no fit be ma problem jare.... So how far la?
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by echobee(f): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Wonderful
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by tonjeola(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: grin Concept fa
i tell u, new concept
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2014
Hmmmmm have neva seen dis @ any wedding sha
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2014
tonjeola:
i tell u, new concept
Buh ah no like am
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2014
rozzay: Hmmmmm have neva seen dis @ any wedding sha
We fit try am naaa....how yhu see am?
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by tonjeola(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: I could definitely do this on my wedding day. Its so fun, and they seem so relaxed. They look like best friends. Very sweet
u like better thing ooo wink
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by djeezy(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2014
Lmao. What a concept.
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by tonjeola(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2014
MrCork:

lost glass how, what i wrote was fun not funny, may be i should change it to what a fun, then.
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: We fit try am naaa....how yhu see am?
Abi o, except say I don marry.
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2014
rozzay:
Abi o, except say I don marry.
Lol when yhu come marry na? eh
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by iheanyi40(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2014
Its cool
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by chimerase2: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2014
MrCork:

mr amu don't u have eyes undecided
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Lol when yhu come marry na? eh
March 2015
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by chimerase2: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2014
somebody dat got wedded with his wife undecided
And u re saying dey look, nooo dey re worst enemy
Y can't somepple utilize their God giving eyes for once angry

Note: is not necessary u requote de man of God but if u must do drop ua sharp mouth for pocket I no wn vex pass dis one dis morning angry
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by mayorall(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2014
Real fun. can my Orobo fiancee do this

missmayorall nah joke I dey o. grin

when we go do your own oga Tonjeola
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2014
rozzay:
March 2015
Hehehhehee.... Abeg go take lipton tea.... yhu need am.... Ermmmmm no put milk and sugar oo
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by Henrypraise: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2014
Everybody de talk how sweet it is now o, no body talk of wife material or husband pocket or man enough o.
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by Davidovinci(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Nice concept.......
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by marieolae(f): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2014
chimerase2: somebody dat got wedded with his wife undecided
And u re saying dey look, nooo dey re worst enemy
Y can't somepple utilize their God giving eyes for once angry

Note: is not necessary u requote de man of God but if u must do drop ua sharp mouth for pocket I no wn vex pass dis one dis morning angry
what is dis one saying
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2014
Henrypraise: Everybody de talk how sweet it is now o, no body talk of wife material or husband pocket or man enough o.
Dat wan no consigne us niyen... Na dia mata be dah(⊙o⊙)↗↗↗
Re: Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! by chimerase2: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: what is dis one saying
amu saying ur head, since u don't understand english angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You DO in this situation (BE HONEST) ?? / A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! / IF Only She Could Possess Just These 4 Qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.