Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue (69880 Views)

BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Photo: What People Don't Know About Linda Ikeji -- Onyeka Nwelue / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
daveP: he doesnt want to get married till 34! wink
Is dat wat he told u?
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by nisholanoah: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin
Tallesty1: Same Here

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

It will never happen again.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by lottoe(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
mesoade: Especially the female ones,thats why they don't have a long lasting marriage
Bro, they will never never have a lasting marriage, see Funke Akindele, see, Ini edo,...Bukky wright and co..all these celebrities are affecting the way our girls live their lives today. I hope they all learn one day.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji: Sorry o hun,i was just joking,pele
You're a fine girl
Tnx.. smiley
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by blesoh(f): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji:
Gbese,owo wogbo
abasi-mbok,can smone help interprete this,am lost here
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by daveP(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Is dat wat he told u?
he said that on his twitter acct! smiley i guess jason derulo or miguel will be a better option!
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
daveP: he said that on his twitter acct! smiley i guess jason derulo or miguel will be a better option!
Jason is too bad..i lyk d innocent and cute ones
Miquel is boring
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by iamrealdeji(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
blesoh:
abasi-mbok,can smone help interprete this,am lost here
oh,it literally means all her money,straight to the forest,its a yoruba clause that means she has wasted her money
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by daveP(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Jason is too bad..i lyk d innocent and cute ones
Miquel is boring
lol see how youre pushing these fine guys aside. Hmm cute en innocent? Lemme see- tinnie tempah, taio cruz, liquideep.
Tell me Timberlake's flaw (gotcha cool )
Wizkid is not innocent rem?
This is a court case!!
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by iheanyi40(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2014

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

kaigringrin
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
But who is forcing her to read about it?

Bandwagon hating.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by chamboy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mummy Onyeka, I love u *kiss*...... tell dem shitty celebs
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by ndidibabe(f): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Make una free this Woman abeg. At least, she is making mad money!!
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by chamboy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
21st century Chic = OLOSHO, Tiwa b looking for senior prick (Atiku, Tinubu or Obj don't mind a new Striker tho)

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by berrystunn(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2014

Play 2baba song inside and see what next .... lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by marieolae(f): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
daveP: shes fuelling the 'hate'. Wait youre a die-hard fan of her's? (jots down valuable details)
I jus like her
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Adminisher: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mujinho4b: Fine she no fine... What rubbish.... angry

This is the only LIE I have seen amongst all the posts. Tiwa Savage no fine?. Who com fine now? Abeg make we talk true. The fineness sef dey disturb the music. That's why I buy the audio tapes to appreciate the good voice instead of watching music video.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Banks92(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
E tire me o..now Tiwa forming beyonce.e go soon clear 4 ha eye..NOT A FAN
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Billygee2u: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tiwa,which which in Igbo land means brake/yed breakage ,isn't a wife material .she's been destroyed by over pursuit of fame.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Adminisher: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2014

Wow. Can I use this yabis elsewhere or is it patented?. Anyway I have written it down somewhere.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by kay29000(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmm! I know Tiwa has been trying to be like Beyonce ever since she married that dude, but are they really faking the divorce rumors? I don't know...I kinda find it hard to believe she would toy with a serious issue like that. I know she is very sensitive to what is said about her in the public, and I don't think she would make up a negative story about herself just so she could get some attention.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by hrakabz(f): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2014

grin grin grin ;Dhahahhaha! ROTFL!!! Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Let the rich keep marrying the rich and getting devorced while the poor or average getting married for life...
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Suarezilla(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Publicity stunts just to sell their songs....very stupid move from them. But its not any of my bizness cos I don't care! undecided
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
olu77: Very annoying indeed
Na wa o...you are annoyed the story of her leaving her husband is false? I think you should be happy for her sha?
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by ShakurM(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
Black Baron from Paris? Is that a drink? Nobody knows you! Ur own 'awareness' stunt is working.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Ladybluecash(f): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ds one wey celebrities dey misbave esp for marriage... Am beginnin to suspect d CELE wey dey for d BRITY. Una sure sey no b white garment church dem dey cause am...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Neroanna(f): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Neldrizzy: Okokobioko, as Mc galaxy would say!!!
grin
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Neroanna(f): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2014

u'r not serious.... grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by blesoh(f): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji: oh,it literally means all her money,straight to the forest,its a yoruba clause that means she has wasted her money
ok tanx
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by AriDsexy(f): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1:

She's even dark skinned undecided
Hehehe...are u mr co.rk d 2nd,cos he's always talking bout light skinned babes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.