Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue (69884 Views)

BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Photo: What People Don't Know About Linda Ikeji -- Onyeka Nwelue / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by telim: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2014
she is too ugly for my liking and giving you my address will do you know good b'cause am tired of using humans for spears parts.
revolt:

please give me your address. SO I CAN COME RAPE YOU AND CUT U TO PIECES.... For insulting naijas music goddess.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by tammie24: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2014
I think everyone should just mind their business including Onyeka. I don't even know who onyeka is sef!
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by tammie24: 7:11am On Oct 03, 2014
ijbeauty: People really hate Tiwa......

#but for real her marriage issues are #NOMB

No they are jealous of her

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by UyiIredia(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2014
nestaolive: Well to me tiwa savage is an Average musician. As for her beauty, I heard she spends lots of millions on various face and skin product but I don't know hw she manages to End up looking like a hungry version of Balotelli

Jealousy dey catch u.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by AdeniyiA(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Show us ya family portrait na....i can bet with this semo i'm about to swallow na hyenas full ya family tree. EWU CHIBOK! Player hater oshi
shocked chaiii...i don dieeee shocked for 11:36pm! ? e no gud o.
Badosky! ... how Monday go be nah? wink
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Ndukwe007(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Ladybluecash: Ds one wey celebrities dey misbave esp for marriage... Am beginnin to suspect d CELE wey dey for d BRITY. Una sure sey no b white garment church dem dey cause am...
babe, na WHITEGARMENTBRITY E SUPPOSE BE, ABI? HAHAHAHA.......

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by ChiSun27(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2014
philantoxx: her ugliness is legendary

Thank you...you nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Ladycloud(f): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
Na only me oo cheesy
.....lol
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Okeikpu(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2014
cheryl1:
Ehn leave it like dat grintongue
Hw r you...? Abeg,u fit give me dat thing.....{•_• ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Kirinwa: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2014
Doro Tiwa.
Doro fine
Doro hot!

Everybody go dey jealous you for here.
They can all go hug transformer cos you be super babe!

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Okeikpu(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2014
Short babes too dey run speed ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ and their honeypipe is short also...
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by sixteendigits: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
wicked gringringrin

Pure evil
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Zenith21(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2014
Tallesty1: Same Here

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

It will never happen again.
wicked
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by IYANGBALI: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Show us ya family portrait na....i can bet with this semo i'm about to swallow na hyenas full ya family tree. EWU CHIBOK! Player hater oshi
kai Idowu you get bad mouth,that's why I refused to date you,your mouth fit kill me
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Ayomidexx: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2014
mtcheeeew

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2014
I hope Tiwa Savage doesn't read these merciless comments. She'll suffer a bout of depression if she ever does.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by shinel(f): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2014
mesoade: I'll always prefer chidinma to this thing.

And to think that some of our girls had her as their role models.
Who is Chidinma? your househelp?
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by mesoade(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2014
shinel: Who is Chidinma? your househelp?
undecided
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by heatmeup(f): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2014
godofwar666: grin hmmmm stop lying se you won talk say you never listen to dorrobucci
she only featured
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by marieolae(f): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Tiwa is not ugly. The problem with her is that she is too drastic. The fake eyelashes, the over the top eyebrows, the nose piercing, the 10 packets of peruvian hair on her head, the layers of pancake and blush on her face, the horrible crayon she must put on her lips, the artificial nasty long nails she must put on her fingers and her horrible mentality of dressing! If she could just tone down her look, and look a little bit more natural, it would be better. Sometimes, esp in that dorrobucci video she was looking like a transgender. God forgive me sha, but the girl is naturally fine!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by iceberylin(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2014
marieolae: Tiwa is not ugly. The problem with her is that she is too drastic. The fake eyelashes, the over the top eyebrows, the nose piercing, the 10 packets of peruvian hair on her head, the layers of pancake and blush on her face, the horrible crayon she must put on her lips, the artificial nasty long nails she must put on her fingers and her horrible mentality of dressing! If she could just tone down her look, and look a little bit more natural, it would be better. Sometimes, esp in that dorrobucci video she was looking like a transgender. God forgive me sha, but the girl is naturally fine!
ĨŚ ŶŐÚŔ ĎÁĎ Á PÁŚŤŐŔ undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by abdulwastecx(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2014
marieolae: Tiwa is not ugly. The problem with her is that she is too drastic. The fake eyelashes, the over the top eyebrows, the nose piercing, the 10 packets of peruvian hair on her head, the layers of pancake and blush on her face, the horrible crayon she must put on her lips, the artificial nasty long nails she must put on her fingers and her horrible mentality of dressing! If she could just tone down her look, and look a little bit more natural, it would be better. Sometimes, esp in that dorrobucci video she was looking like a transgender. God forgive me sha, but the girl is naturally fine!

Nigerian women spend 75% of their earning on artificial hair, nails, cream, clothes, shoes, etc.
No wonder we are such a poor country
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2014

hehehehehehe...

Funny gal....
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by abdulwastecx(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2014
nestaolive: Well to me tiwa savage is an Average musician. As for her beauty, I heard she spends lots of millions on various face and skin product but I don't know hw she manages to End up looking like a hungry version of Balotelli

1. she is average... yea I agree with that.
2. if she spends billions on make up, it's not your fucking business
3. Baloteli is not ugly. he is more handsome than jobless you. you call a 6feet plus, a proven athletes with good body build ugly only because he fail to come into your eurocentic defination of beauty ( which is light, narrow nose, oval head)

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2014
@abdulwastecx, refrain from quoting me, when I made the comment, I never invited ur family to help me type, don't start what u cannot finish, I take my fight outside nairaland cos I derive joy in it. Just a warning
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by abdulwastecx(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
nestaolive post=/post/26829070:
@abdulwastecx, refrain from quoting me, when I made the comment, I never invited ur family to help me type, don't start what u cannot finish, I take my fight outside nairaland cos I derive joy in it. Just a warning

do you really need to drag family into the issue?.... it is always easy to make emty noise on nairaland...for your information, I don't fight here or outside
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by philantoxx(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
ChiSun27 post=/post/26824957:

Thank you...you nailed it.
tanx boss
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by philantoxx(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
please I feel Tiwa should cut down on her make-up and her husband should do more to correct her.I remain a big fan.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Samsonklin(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Airforce1 post=/post/26794808:
I don't even have any of her album or songs on my phone

Last time I listened to her song was in 2009 on star fm 101.5
Who cares!!
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Obidonreal: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
That's right.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by faymoss(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Perfect statement..
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by riceye: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
I played her song inside my small poultry
farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for
months. It will never happen again.

Guys I no like as u na de gas dis innocent gal, but truth be said once I open nl fp and I c anything d@ has to do wit her I de rush read am make e for no waste cos I no say na comedy time/hour. I hope wit dis few point of mine v bin able to convince u d@ tiwa has made a big mistake choosing tbliz instead of a nler.
Brb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.