Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,053 members, 7,956,933 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! (19114 Views)

What Do You Think About Phyno’s New Video “Yayo” / Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics / Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by chimerase2: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
IKJ1000000: Am a die hard fan of phyno,I can hardly stay a day without hearing those inspiring and hardcore lyrics from phyno..........tho I observed some Distinctive or do I say Suspicious qualities about him
1.HE IS ALWAYS ON BLACK;phyno would always wear black in all is videos,I guess black is his favourite
2.HE IS ALWAYS A DARK/BLACK SUNGLASSES; this makes many think may he is one-eyed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.ALWAYS ON LONG SLEEVES.....................all this I discovered in all is videos,WHAT DO THINK ??
boy re u kidding me undecided
Phyno lyrics dey inspire u? cry
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by axortedbabe(f): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Phyno phaino....i ruv u vely much alobam,even as i dey closs main load nw,na ur mesik i dey risten to,nwanne ur mesik na dachiiii..
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by dplomaticVal: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
he fuccks big hoes twice his weight sad
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by mrham03(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
londoner:

The language is the only thing I don't have, but I was brought up with the culture. You're right I may even decide to stay long term.
so do u have the igbo boldness and confidence, determination and never give up attitude since u were brought up with the culture?
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by ideee03(f): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lol@ buck teeth,I was gonna call it. Groundnut teeth
Mrval20: -If you listen to him speak English, you'd wonder why he doesn't speak much of that in his songs. He speaks impeccable English.
-He has buck teeth; only noticeable if you looked closer.
-He's excellent at what he does, sometimes his lyrics can really crack your ribs. Lol

1 Like

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by londoner: 1:57am On Oct 04, 2014
mrham03: so do u have the igbo boldness and confidence, determination and never give up attitude since u were brought up with the culture?

Of course......... If I give up on something, it's because I've decided it's no longer worth it.

1 Like

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by blessingdickson(f): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2014
kolubo:
You don't seem to get it. I wasn't saying he is not good at what he does what I was trying to point out is that he should do more of English rap coz most hip hop or rap artiste get their well paid shows in Lagos and if high percentage of people who come to ur show can't understand ur rap lyrics it would sound as if u're just making noise, d industry is d survival of d fittest new act keep on coming everyday. Olamide, Dagrin and Reminisce that u made mention rap in yoruba yes! Yoruba na Lasgidi language and na there tinz dey happen. If Phyno did not watch it he might end up as an Anambra star. (how many times big show dey happen in Anambra or Enugu abi u think say na album wey una people don pirate dey sell for N50 for alaba market dis people dey chop) If you doubt me where is Nigga raw?
that's true Bro
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by slimthando(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
I think he's always on black because of his "made of black" deal with guiness....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Collins Adeyemi Celebrated His Last Birthday Before His Death / Ella's Davido ‘Blow My Mind' Cover / Seyi Shay Slays In Ripped Denim For Romantic Post Valentine Shoot [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.