Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! (1072 Views)

THE ILLITERACY AND IGNORANCE IN THE REMOVAL OF ARABIC NAIRA / Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. / Is This Poverty, Ignorance Or Greed?: Caution There Is A Very Sick Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! by 01karma(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dear Niaralanders,

It is very sad and disheartened and should be discribe as unfortunate that the common Nigeria man have no say even here on Niaraland. 1:00pm would make it 10hour ''01emek'' was ban by farano for 10year into nairaland maximun prison, he had also complain that no food have been brought to him and that he is staving to death. He also saw mr olodo our fellow compariot in nairaland prison who is extending his greetings. ( ban would expire 2024 ).

His ban was due to his complain of his thread that was delected by the dreaded moderators. Make una help beg farano make she lift up his ban because he couldn't take more of the torture in the prison. He also said that if his ban is not lifted he would tell his friend who is a native doctor to trun any body who is behind his ban into an ......... ( am only passing a masage please ).

If you could remenber,01emek created a thread on how he fall inlove with Rihana and would like to go to America and marry her, the mod moved the thread to joke section. But what really broke the camel back was when one of his thread was delected. He created a thread and complain but he was banned by farano into nairaland maximun prison

10year ban is not a small thing, it mean jonada.ft and dumb would have been re-elected and even finish his tenure. Its also mean all his crush here on nairaland would have gotten married. So we are using the mideum to beg farano for the unconditional release of 01emek.

thank you.
Re: Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
He(or you) should learn how to play the card

7 out of 10 Of my threads are deleted but I only complain when it is necessary!!
Re: Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! by 01karma(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: He(or you) should learn how to play the card

7 out of 10 Of my threads are deleted but I only complain when it is necessary!!
there is nothing like playing card well in this senerio. The mod are just been wicked for banning and delecting his thread.
Re: Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
01karma: there is nothing like playing card well in this senerio. The mod are just been wicked for banning and delecting his thread.

I dont think so
Re: Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! by nedu2000(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
I miss mr olodo badly,the guy breeds funny
Re: Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! by 01karma(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
nedu2000: I miss mr olodo badly,the guy breeds funny
yea mr olodo still have more 12 year to serve.. He said that they only eat once in two days with makes his boxers fall out of his waist at the slightest provocation.
Re: Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! by 01karma(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I dont think so
ok why not help in begging for his release?
Re: Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! by nedu2000(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
01karma: yea mr olodo still have more 12 year to serve.. He said that they only eat once in two days with makes his boxers fall out of his waist at the slightest provocation.
no bail?I can get a gud lawyer if you want grin
Re: Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin
Re: Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! by 01karma(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
nedu2000: no bail?I can get a gud lawyer if you want grin
just help in begging farano for the unconditional release of of ''01emek''
Re: Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! by 01karma(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nobleval: grin
guy abeg help tell farano to release 01emek
Re: Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Farano dearie embarassed please unban the dude. Please...for the sake of my handsome face. sad He has learnt his lesson.
Re: Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! by 01emek(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2014
01karma: guy abeg help tell farano to release 01emek
praisssssssssse thaaaaaa lordddddddddd. * clean sweat from face * . I want to thank you all for your support and i want to also thank farano for unbaning me. Chei prison no be good place oo. Mr olodo say make i greet una. Him say prison don trun him house!
Re: Everybody check in!! Ignorance is not an excuse!! by 01karma(m): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2014
01emek: praisssssssssse thaaaaaa lordddddddddd. * clean sweat from face * . I want to thank you all for your support and i want to also thank farano for unbaning me. Chei prison no be good place oo. Mr olodo say make i greet una. Him say prison don trun him house!
farano why did you ban him after releasing him again na?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Topic Appears In Punch Newspaper / Why Is Everyone Scared Of MTN Freebies & Offers? / Heavy Downpour In Parts Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.