Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education (31198 Views)

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship / College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education by Lovinggod(f): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
I was asked to write a letter to the Commissioner of Education to release our students results. After writing, the principal said there is a format they use in writing to them. Pls, give me sample of how they write to the Education board.

Thanks
Re: Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education by dejt4u(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lovinggod: I was asked to write a letter to the Commissioner of Education to release our students results. After writing, the principal said there is a format they use in writing to them. Pls, give me sample of how they write to the Education board.

Thanks
are a student or a class teacher or an administrator(principal/v.principal)..?
Re: Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education by Lovinggod(f): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
dejt4u: are a student or a class teacher or an administrator(principal/v.principal)..?

Class teacher. The story is long
Re: Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education by dejt4u(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lovinggod:

Class teacher. The story is long
dnt jump protocols ma'am.. The work is of the skul administrator..
The principal or v.p should write to the teaching commission in the state.. Or he/she write straight to the ministry of edu through teaching service commission..

That is the protocol ma'am... They will/may not take you serious if u just go to the commisioner directly..

Betterstill, you can write the letter on behalf of the skul admin but the principal must duly sign the letter before u forward it..
All the best..

Which state are you? Is the skul private or public? What exam are we talking about here?
Re: Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education by Lovinggod(f): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
dejt4u: dnt jump protocols ma'am.. The work is of the skul administrator..
The principal or v.p should write to the teaching commission in the state.. Or he/she write straight to the ministry of edu through teaching service commission..

That is the protocol ma'am... They will/may not take you serious if u just go to the commisioner directly..

Betterstill, you can write the letter on behalf of the skul admin but the principal must duly sign the letter before u forward it..
All the best..

Which state are you? Is the skul private or public? What exam are we talking about here?

Im in lagos. Its a private school and the exam is junior WAEC.

He actually wants me to draft the letter which i did. Upon looking at it, he said thats not the style they use. He said the proprietress might change it, so i should rephrase the sentences. You know, i think he doesnt know how to write it and he doesnt want the proprietress to know.

Thanks
Re: Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education by Madonna4luv: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
I was asked to write a letter to the commissioner of basic and secondary education to prefer solution on the rising numbers of eligible pupils win our present educational system in Delta state. Please help me.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Announces Deadline For 2016/2017 Admission Exercise For All Schools / Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University / Federal University Lokoja: A Tale Of Two Vice Chancellors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.