Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP (40234 Views)

Olusegun Mimiko Visits Fayose In Ekiti State (Photos) / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by LEXYCOM: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dat none of my bizness........
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
snowprince07: lol nothing thought he posted d new only for me to open d link and see another link to follow again it was a joke tho.
how Av u been??

K

Fine!
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by dunnibaby: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
desgiezd:

How reliable is Mimiko as a person and also as a politician? Was it not the leaders of APC that funded his legal fess when he fought and defeated PDP/Olusegun Agagu to reclaim his mandate that was rigged by PDP? Did he fulfill his own side of the bargain? He has integrity issues and its most likely he will carry this along into PDP.
thank u so much u spoke my mind. Is mimiko reliable No I pray that APC have a better candidate that can rubbish the Pdp people in ondo state, they are just fooling themselves in that state I pray they don't end up in the hand of thugs like the people of Ekiti .
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by living2013(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Niz move....

GEJ need our corporate support.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Goddex: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
The jandjaweeds are feeling so pained
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by dunnibaby: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
talktimi: Hahahahahhahahaaa VERY GOOD, I'm sure the APCankerworms will have a load of rubbish to say about this very soon grin
u open that ur mouth to call Apcankerworms, can u tell me one Apc governor that is no performing none. There is one thing I so much cherish in life work and let people see not like babangida aliyu noise makers enough of the disturbance we need to see ur impact in the society and that is what the Apc governors have given us

1 Like

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Lucasbalo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Have always said what is practiced in Nigeria is Kleptocracy not Democracy. All this chameleons changing parties for their selfish purposes. People will rise up one day and drive out all this cretins destroying their futures.

1 Like

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Kingspin(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bennyberry: It a well known fact that Governor Olusegun Mimiko has always bn a loyal member of the people democratic party.infact he sleeps at aso Rock than GEJ.xo decamping to PDP is a comic statement.#naija politicians behaving like prostitutes since 00BC
Some politician have also cross over from PDP. So is a two ways traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by fx45(m): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bsc: Now d man who is suppose to contest under PDP will hv to giv way nw till nxt term...automatically he will qualify or win PDP primary....nonsense
Mimiko is in his last tenure... Don't panic yet
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Lucasbalo(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
PrinceAkbabio: 2015 is by d corner so evry 1 wnt 2 identify wit d moving train. #GEJ2019...
You like Nigeria being stuck at the bottom of world communities with an average Nigerian living on less than $5 a day?. If poverty is what you want you deserve it. The politicians are stealing the country blind and they don't give a hoot about you or your ilk. Young people should stand up and let the revolution begins like the one going on in Honk Kong right now. Hong Kong is 100 times better than Nigeria and the young ones there are standing up to their leadership to make it better. Wonder why Nigerians can't do that. (Stockholm Syndrome).

3 Likes

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by tonychristopher: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
He is the only reasonable governor in wasting Nigeria. He knows that APC is a sinking ship captained by confused sailor

He has done the needful but he is a loner here

Will his tree make a forest

1 Like

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Agbalanze(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Soon, Obiano of anambra will join team fresh air grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by qleap2all(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You don't need to blame Mimiko, I believe it's for the interest of the state.
I am not blaming Gov.Mimiko and how does the states benefits?
The state that has been rule for close to 6yrs under PDP what was the result?
Time will tell.Come to think of it,with MIMIKO closeness to GEJ what goodies has that brought to the sunshine state

1 Like

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by roxell120(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
one of the very few wisemen from the west who are not affected by their natural bandwagon effect they are known for.quite logical.kudos for following the wisest winning ways.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Fayrouzz(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
It is only right that they make prostitution legal...
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
OBJ have said Mimiko is a betrayer don't 4get that statement.
419ers
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by dunnibaby: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
qleap2all:
I am not blaming Gov.Mimiko and how does the states benefits?
The state that has been rule for close to 6yrs under PDP what was the result?
Time will tell.Come to think of it,with MIMIKO closeness to GEJ what goodies has that brought to the sunshine state
thank u so much if only he still stand out and be in Lp what good has Pdp done to the people of ondo state I pray may they not go back to Egypt after crossing the red sea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by lozairio(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Firstclass traitor
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by promisingstar(f): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nonsense...I already see dis coming..mimiko has always bin a chameleon.we r from dsame town
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by dejavski(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Timehin: Not surprised.

I have told friends who cares to listen that though we supported Mimiko but labour will not win the next Guber election in ondo state.

So Mimiko knows where the tide is heading and had to do the NEEDFUL 'cos he understand our people/politics.

Ayemafuge de de ilaje oh!!!!!! Oke for Governor after mimiko leaves office grin grin
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by dejavski(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
The way politicians change parties these days is becoming alarming. Even footballers dey learn grin cheesy perhaps a transfer window should be opened for politicians here in Nigeria cool
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by RebelLeader15(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mimiko the Betrayal

He betrayed Adebayo Adefarati and run to Olusegun Agagu..

He betrayed Olusegun Agagu and run to Labour Party...

He betrayed Labour Party and run to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

He will betray Jonathan and die like Adefarati, Agagu and Labour Party

1 Like

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Waspy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
That sly double-faced eel. angry angry angry angry
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by RebelLeader15(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
dejavski:

Ayemafuge de de ilaje oh!!!!!! Oke for Governor after mimiko leaves office grin grin
heheheheheheehe! Weldone Mr blind Ayemafuge Ilaje ooo!!!

Its like you are too blind to see that Barr Jimoh Ibrahim will fly the flag of PDP by 2017...

Keep on dreaming, your dream will come through when Oke lanwo lose

Ayemafuge ilaje ko Orunmafuge ikale ni
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Dee60: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Coup against the people. Total hijack of power, not for the good of the people, but for the good of their pockets. selfish rulers!

1 Like

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by mikolo80: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
saintneo: Wow!

That's all I can say.....wow!

Ethnic politics dying! Just wish the parties will be ruled by ideologies.
of course they have an ideology .chop and clean mouth ideology
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by koikoi2(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
At last he opens up but we all know he has been wining with PDP
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by ADRIC(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
why do all dis governor's just moving in and out? I guess they are all thieves.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by remikunle: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
no wahala, it calls 4 celebration
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by tomakint: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Long live Great People of Ondo State!
Long live Great People of Ekiti State.........Mimiko may you live long, to hell with APC!

1 Like

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
you should know that the governor has been in the forefront of Mr President’s re-election project in 2015.

“He has demonstrated this severally without any apology to anyone because it is a noble course. However, if Mr Governor, as it were, needs to do more in this regard, the best thing for him to do is simple- he thinks he must be on the same boat with Mr President to actualise the 2015 re-election project if only to sustain the gains of the president’s administration.
I think the PDP is making stealth and strategic inroads into the South West.

Nawaaaooo for Mimiko! Imaging all the denials of not joining the PDP. Trust politicians at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by musiwa95: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
that will be the greatest mistake labour paty will make.

ahmed magaji tinubuwal, does the name sound yoruba. i am trying to show you, ahmed magaji tinubuwal is not interested in Yoruba people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd / Boko Haram's Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Army (photos) / Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.