Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP (40236 Views)

Olusegun Mimiko Visits Fayose In Ekiti State (Photos) / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by marv1: 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
talktimi: betraying thieving rogues doesn't present any integrity issues except on the thieves part . Tinubu would have made sure Ondo state was plunged into a bottomless pit of debt never to come out again
. What is the difference? Is ondo state better for it now? Na de same abeg!
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Ondo and Ekiti ... PDP.
Lagos, Osun, Ogun, Oyo ....ACN

1 Like

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by EndtimeBlessing: 12:29am On Oct 03, 2014
“All the reports you hear or read are mere rumours and I cannot react to rumours. As you can see, I am here today to attend the LP NEC meeting. I will also be in Akure on October 4 when we will host the party’s third national convention,” Mimiko said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/mimiko-im-still-in-lp/

This was 22 days ago so I don't think this news is correct.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by funshint(m): 12:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Mimiko has just betrayed the trust reposed on him by the people of Ondo state. Kicking out PDP has been a major priority of the people of Ondo state. Mimiko this is really unfair...u'll hear from us angry angry
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by manck2: 1:41am On Oct 03, 2014
When labour party went on strike Mimiko ask them to go back to work. They did not listen to mimiko..
When ASUU went on strike Mimiko ask them to go back to work. They did not listen to mimiko
When teachers went on strike Mimiko ask them to go back to work. They did not listen to mimiko
When doctors went on strike Mimiko ask them to go back to work. They did not listen to mimiko
When polytechnic teachers went on strike Mimiko ask them to go back to work. They did not listen to mimiko

joining the PDP only make mimiko case get worst. PDP is unpopular in ondo state and labour dont listen to mimiko. it mean... mimiko joining the PDP does not mean labour join the PDP. because mimiko and labour look like they have fall apart already.

If the story is true.. It lives NCP party which is labour friendly.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Okudiover(m): 3:53am On Oct 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin Any non-PDP party that is not in APC is in danger of getting merged and acquired by the PDP. Anambra People's Grand Alliance (APGA) please take note.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by saintneo(m): 4:30am On Oct 03, 2014
mikolo80: of course they have an ideology .chop and clean mouth ideology

naaaaaaa, i meant real ideology.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by LajaLaba: 5:01am On Oct 03, 2014
Rikidony:

OK APOLOGIES cool
U guys are just funny...How much are they paying u?abi na for free
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by OLEBRUKU(m): 5:26am On Oct 03, 2014
Hmmm, 2015 in mind at all tyms...

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by ewumi14: 5:51am On Oct 03, 2014
Na wah o!
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Rikidony(m): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2014
LajaLaba: U guys are just funny...How much are they paying u?abi na for free
DUDE U WANNA BECOME A LAPDOG undecided
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by dejavski(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2014
RebelLeader15: heheheheheheehe! Weldone Mr blind Ayemafuge Ilaje ooo!!!

Its like you are too blind to see that Barr Jimoh Ibrahim will fly the flag of PDP by 2017...

Keep on dreaming, your dream will come through when Oke lanwo lose

Ayemafuge ilaje ko Orunmafuge ikale ni

I pray oh. It's very obvious that it's going to be Oke going by the last election and I trust the dude, He's going to get the flagship ticket just chill bro...... AYEMFUGE! grin
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by RebelLeader15(m): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2014
dejavski:

I pray oh. It's very obvious that it's going to be Oke going by the last election and I trust the dude, He's going to get the flagship ticket just chill bro...... AYEMFUGE! grin
Bro, stop deceiving yourself. Why do you think Jimoh Ibrahim stepped down for Mimiko in the last election? They have already assured him his place by 2017 but for the fact that OKE was dumb and wouldn't listen to advice that's why he contested and failed. Just go to Igbotako and you will see with your eyes that Ibrahim is now building his own "ALAGBAKA" there. Come 2017, Jimoh Ibrahim will fly the flag of PDP....IKALE AGAIN!!!

Don't forget that Ibrahim has the money to buy both Oke and his supporters infact the whole Ilaje L.G
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Rexyl(m): 7:06am On Oct 03, 2014
saxywale: Ondo and Ekiti ... PDP.
Lagos, Osun, Ogun, Oyo ....ACN

you may be right or wrong. I foresee continuity of ACN blood flowing the veins of most politicians in those mentioned States. APC could hold for a while or be a party for short time except the zone produces the next president going by its Labour and investment in the the new party.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Michdear(f): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher: He is the only reasonable governor in wasting Nigeria. He knows that APC is a sinking ship captained by confused sailor

He has done the needful but he is a loner here

Will his tree make a forest
a loner? How?
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by tonychristopher: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2014
Michdear: a loner? How?

Use your tongue count your teeth

Hr isn't among the association of progressing crooks

APC
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2014
RebelLeader15: Bro, stop deceiving yourself. Why do you think Jimoh Ibrahim stepped down for Mimiko in the last election? They have already assured him his place by 2017 but for the fact that OKE was dumb and wouldn't listen to advice that's why he contested and failed. Just go to Igbotako and you will see with your eyes that Ibrahim is now building his own "ALAGBAKA" there. Come 2017, Jimoh Ibrahim will fly the flag of PDP....IKALE AGAIN!!!

Don't forget that Ibrahim has the money to buy both Oke and his supporters infact the whole Ilaje L.G

Wishful thinking grin
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by tonychristopher: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2014
jopex: OBJ have said Mimiko is a betrayer don't 4get that statement.
419ers

A kettle calling pot black
OBJ is what

Sellout
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by tonychristopher: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Rexyl:

you may be right or wrong. I foresee continuity of ACN blood flowing the veins of most politicians in those mentioned States. APC could hold for a while or be a party for short time except the zone produces the next president going by its Labour and investment in the the new party.

Wake up

This is dawn not dusk
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by RebelLeader15(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2014
Timehin:

Wishful thinking grin
join us and campaign for Jimoh Ibrahim....

PDP....Power To The People
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by sweetgala(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2014
So this man would kill an otherwise promising party for personal gains.
What kind of party leader dumps his party to cross carpets to another in servitude of it's leadership.

Does he not believe in the future of Labour party as an alternative to APC and possibly overtaking PDP.

When I think labour party I think new and clean , no past questionable history
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Tstone1(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2014
sweetgala: So this man would kill an otherwise promising party for personal gains.
What kind of party leader dumps his party to cross carpets to another in servitude of it's leadership.

Does he not believe in the future of Labour party as an alternative to APC and possibly overtaking PDP.

When I think labour party I think new and clean , no past questionable history

I think you can as well direct that question to Buhari et al!
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by sorom4: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Johnnyessence: every Nigeria av know before that mimiko is PDP so no doubt about that in fact its gives a edge to APC to win in coming election in ondo am just happy people are aware of stomach infrastructure d PDP is displaying in d govt. d civil servants in on do state of non payment of their salaries PDP will loose convincely coming Feb 14 election.
I am not aware
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Femistico(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2014
mimiko is a pdp member buh just use lp to achieve his aims and now dat he has achieved wat he needs from the illiterate ondo state indigene, then the needs to return to parentals party..

mimiko has been a pdp member since 28bc
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Virgindove(f): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2014
The wise one knows Mimiko will only make PDP more liable to defeat. He's a political venom, very poisonous and lethal. Mimiko movement to PDP is unofficial merger of LP & PDP in the state. By his calculation, merging the state ruling party with the main opposition party means more money from ASO rock and less opposition against his government. Though the man is wise, Ondo people are wiser. He started well but we promise him a rough ending. Just wait and see.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Rexyl(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

Wake up

This is dawn not dusk

don't be surprised parties may soon go back to where they came from initially.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Rexyl(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

Wake up

This is dawn not dusk

don't be surprised parties may soon go back to where they came from, they belong to at the beginning. parties that formed another may soon go back to where they belong.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Michdear(f): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

Use your tongue count your teeth

Hr isn't among the association of progressing crooks

APC
u start by bad mouthing a whole region,u don't need that,now I asked a question, you are saying something else.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Michdear(f): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2014
Femistico: mimiko is a pdp member buh just use lp to achieve his aims and now dat he has achieved wat he needs from the illiterate ondo state indigene, then the needs to return to parentals party..

mimiko has been a pdp member since 28bc
lmao illiterate ondo state?we need to ask you where u cme from initially?,dude!is either u feel so pained or you are ignorant but seriously that statement makes u sound so stupid calling ondo state indigenes of all states illiterate,as in ondo state?lol
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2014
desgiezd:

Before you tag me, I'll advice you take a look at my profile and older posts, then you'll be right to form an opinion!
u b M.K.O wey person GI dey open or profile or talking on nairaland.abeg which packaging u get .overtake commot for here and jump to anoda torii
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by owolabifunke14(f): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2014
My governor disappointed us by moving to PDP. I'm sure my Daddy will not decamp with him. Labour party made Ondo great under Mimiko's wonderful leadership, I can't fathom why has decided to leave.#sadgirl
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by ojinku(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2014
Please, I want to ask a question. They say some governors decamp to the ruling party to attract federal development in their states. What of the governors that have been with the ruling party, don't they attract federal development? I am saying this thing with respect to Abia State. Does it mean that the President has not heard what has been happening in Abia State or it is the governor that discourages him. Abia State is in a very big poo. Please God we don't want to experience ''Mobutu sesese Ko" kind of government in Abia State. At least for the sake of your worshippers, come and rescue ur people from the hands of the ''Egyptians''. The ''Egyptians'' we see today in Abia State, let us see them no more in 2015 in Jesus Name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Buys Car For Adamu Barde Kagarko, APC Media Agent In Kaduna / One Shot Dead At APC Secretariat In Rivers State, Others Injured / Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.