Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP (40237 Views)

Olusegun Mimiko Visits Fayose In Ekiti State (Photos) / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by KennyElish: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mimiko has always been a GEJ and by extension PDP loyalist. I am not surprised because in terms of policies and people oriented programs he's no where close to the progressives and one can conveniently say that the good people of Ondo State will definitely refute this action. They cannot afford to be taken backward 30years in just 4years.

This is an indication of a typical incompetence and lacking in capacity for human resources development which most of the PDP members criticize Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu on. Initially one would have thought that he (Mimiko) would transform Labour Party, LP to a formidable opposition just like the Action Congress, AC stood its grounds in the South West and began rigorous investment in human resources development which later brought about the expansion of AC that metamorphosized to ACN and now APC (the main opposition party in Nigeria).

Now, it is crystal clear that the actions of Mimiko for almost 8years now is nothing but a mere selfish, self enriching practices with little or no commitment to the people. He (Mimiko) benefited from the dividend of the human resource investment of the ACN but cannot build one that people can reckon with for the sustainability of the LP's programs and structures if they have any, rather he had fallen many fits backward by joining the PDP. Mimiko is definitely not a man of good legacies, the people know what is good for them.

11 Likes

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by 30card(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
And Great Ogburo joins lanour party? if there is one person not to rule delta state am thinking ogboru

1 Like

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by desgiezd(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rikidony:
OK APOLOGIES cool

No hard feelings, brother! One love.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by donphilopus: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Don't mind that snowprince07, do he thinks I'm a joker like him?
The coast is getting clearer for GEJ.

Ain't it supposed to be “does he think”? Jonathanian school of thought sha!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by PhockPhockMan: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
talktimi: Hahahahahhahahaaa VERY GOOD, I'm sure the APCankerworms will have a load of rubbish to say about this very soon grin
This news is direct blow to janjaweeeeds's current celebration of the rumoured return of their mentor, SHEKAU.

SEE THEM.
Berem, Omenka, koboko69, ngeneukwenu, GenBuhari, Gbawe2, demdem, kelsoft, barcanista, Egift, donphilus, obiagelli, aresa/arresa , Abagworo.
So unfortunate.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
talktimi: betraying thieving rogues doesn't present any integrity issues except on the thieves part . Tinubu would have made sure Ondo state was plunged into a bottomless pit of debt never to come out again

there is no honor among thieves.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by PhockPhockMan: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
donphilopus:

Ain't it supposed to be “does he think”? Jonathanian school of thought sha!
My brother, stop crying, it's not the end of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Joy83(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Olusegun Mimiko is my governor
PDP is my party.... So all the same!
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigerian politics!
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Longeria(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Seun, this topic deserve front page.

Correct me if I'm wrong o o.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by PhockPhockMan: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Longeria: Seun, this topic deserve front page.

Correct me if I'm wrong o o.
Hmmmm.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by qleap2all(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sincerely I thought #LabourParty is the hope of Nigeria but with recent developments-NewPDP govs defection,Gbenga Daniel ,Modu Sheif,Tom Ikimi and scores of others .
Nigerians are waiting for #APGANigeria to follow suit! To fully integrate Nigeria as a one party State.
What is yet to be known remains the acceptability of the Ondo people of the PDP agenda having suffer under previous government.Time will tell
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by seankay(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mimiko dey dribble pass Messi
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by PhockPhockMan: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
qleap2all: Sincerely I thought #LabourParty is the hope of Nigeria but with recent developments-NewPDP govs defection,Gbenga Daniel ,Modu Sheif,Tom Ikimi and scores of others .
Nigerians are waiting for #APGANigeria to follow suit! To fully integrate Nigeria as a one party State.
What is yet to be known remains the acceptability of the Ondo people of the PDP agenda having suffer under previous government.Time will tell
You don't need to blame Mimiko, I believe it's for the interest of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by bestman09(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hope this news is real
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by peter4d2(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dis Apc folks neva seizes 2 amaze me wen Adeleke defected u saw notin wrong

Buhari collapsed cpc dat had gained more ground in d north 4 jagaban u still see no wrong thr

Shettima of borno collapsed anpp 4 jagabans hijacking of power u still see no wrong

But wen pdp gets 1 person u pple enslaving ursef 2 fictitious tax claiming its 4 development if I may ask wat made lasu fees sky rocket.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by wallex1983(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mimiko be like........ Abuja here I come #vision2015
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by chamboy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Am very sure this thread would enter FP
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
undecided undecided who cares¿
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ok
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
These people have no philosophy. Changing parties at will. It shows their real intentions.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by victorazy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
INSTINCTS: Nigerian politicians -Changing party lyk wrapper since 12AD

grin
Constant thing in life is what? ......
grin
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by fiftynaira(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
That's not news he was transfered form branch office to headquaters.... Shekina!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thatz none of my biz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by slap1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Opposition politics in Nigeria is hugely laughable! Corruption thrives because it is hardly challenged effectively. What a shame! POLITICS OF STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by anonimi: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
kokoA: I thought PDP took the "five rebel" governors to court for decamping to APC

Assuming PDP took them to court, is anything/anyone stopping Labour Party from taking Mimiko to court
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by ifaoni(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
that man na devil
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by olempe(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Good for him
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by basty: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Birds of the same feather hovering together.
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by philantoxx(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
back to where he belongs
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
thank God not Apc
Re: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP by chamboy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nairaland; NTA's Online Site

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Shot Dead At APC Secretariat In Rivers State, Others Injured / Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election / Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.