Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1229424 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Abagworo:
Welcome to Onitsha Anambra where Chino was born and raised.

I have finally die die grin
no wonder chino is demented tongue
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
the road to ngozika estatte in awka where chino lives tongue

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
chinos wife on the dust bin,
see her small obanbala nyash grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=85187

We’ve been neglected for so long,
Awka North cries out to Gov
Obiano
The people of Awka North Local Government Area of
Anambra State have cried out to Governor Willie Obianoa
over their long years of neglect in the state.
They are wondering if they have been cursed, asking: “Are
we cursed? Why have we remained at the darkest part of
Anambra’s suffocating tunnel?”
These are questions the people of Amanuke, Amansea,
Achalla, Awba-Ofemmili, Ebenebe, Isuaniocha, Mgbakwu,
Ugbene, Ugbenu, and Urum which make up Awka North
Local Government Area want answers urgently.
Since the creation of the state in 1991, the communities
have remained undeveloped despite being in the Awka
capital territory.
The people of the communities told Oriental News that all
efforts made in the past to draw the attention of their past
governors, especially Dr Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dr Chris
Ngige, and Mr Peter Obi, to their plights were fruitless.
The few structures, now dilapidated, which serve as
schools, primary health centres, in the communities, they
claimed, were built through communal efforts and handed
over to the government.
Awka North referred to as the food basket of Anambra
State has bad roads, which hinder the evacuation of their
farm produce to the urban centres, making the people to
now resort to the use of crude implements to fix their
roads.
Investigations also revealed that there were no sources of
potable water anywhere in the area.
The people cross the proverbial seven seas and forests to
fetch water from bush ponds just as electricity supply in
the towns is like a dream in a forgotten world.
According to them, officials of the Enugu Electricity
Distribution Company in charge of their zone allegedly
extort money from them before supplying power even after
paying their bills.
The villagers took Oriental News to the point at Okpuno-
Isuaniocha high tension lines where the power officials
allegedly disconnected them from the national grid.
“From every length and breadth of it, Awka North Local
Government Area of Anambra State represents everything
dilapidated and rotten” Emma Nwankwo from Ugbenu said.
The communities revealed that the unfortunate situation
has no doubt affected the socio-economic cum political
progress of the area.
For example, school teachers posted to the few about-to-
collapse schools in the zone have reportedly worked their
transfers to other schools in the developed towns even as
the few who stayed back operate from Awka and other
urban areas. Investigation by Oriental News revealed that
the National Youth Service Corps members posted to the
zone suffer several attacks by hoodlums who have
converted the dilapidated buildings to their abode.
The roads in the council area are nothing to write home
about as commercial motorcycles find it difficult to ply on
them just as several commercial and private vehicles were
seen stuck in the muddy soils of the roads.
“Sometimes I regret coming from this part of the world. Of
all the good places, I was born into this odd zone,” Mr
Nwaneri, a commercial driver from Awba-Ofemmili
lamented when Oriental News saw him struggling to pull
out his vehicle along Ugbene-Awba-Ofemmili-Ebenebe
road.
“It is just heartbreaking that since the creation of this state
till now, there has not really been any meaningful
development here. I travel a lot. I go places. So, when I
tell you so, I know what I’m saying. But each time I come
back here I feel very bad. It’s like going into dungeon. I
have always wondered whether we’re cursed or the cause.
Roads here are zero, health centres zero, school zero,
everything zero when you compare them with others in
other climes! I think it is high time we from Awka North
led a peaceful protest to the Government House,” Vin
Osinomumu said.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
amaenyi awka

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ifitte Awka

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
awka north
schools zero
road zero
health zero
obi zero
Obiano zeroes grin grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2014

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4thsense: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
emmysoftyou:
[size=18][b]
common bro, what makes you different frm an imo state or abia state man?
this state thing has really eating yu up,oneeast

precisely wich local gvt re u frm?
ar u now telling me that igala pples re more prefarable than yur brothers and sisters frm imo,enugu nd abia state..?undecided
it s due to ur oversuperiority braggartness that enable other igbos to see the anambrarians guys as sth else..
yes cos of people like you..

we re biafrans,we re igbos,
the moment you see other igbos as the same,is the same moment,that things we began to change..

if nigerians devide today and biafrans is made a republic.
election is held,
an anambra man nd imo man or abia man presented their candidate for president.
who do u think will win the democratic elections?
politics is by numbers bro..

Yu guys re making abia ,enugu,ebonyi and imo state has a dislikes towards anambrarians as a whole...
wich is bad..
after now, yu want other igbos,like ikwerre,opobo,etche,ukwuani and asaba to joins us,
when yu dnt have a love for yur closest brothers and sisters around nd besides you..
bro
we re perfectly dsame biko,stop this chest bitterness because of one man..
We re one biko[/b][/size]

Great guy, maximum respect. You spoke my mind. ALL IGBOS ARE ONE!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chinos hood

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by achi4u(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
vanbonattel:

peter obi was dancing sekem inside poto poto grin
hahaha...Van u are making this thread more funnier and interestinggringrin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4thsense: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Abagworo:
Chinos hood

I dont like joining issues with some of you my very foolish Igbo brothers, let me just make an attempt today.

You lots, Oneeast, Abagworo, Vanbonattel etc:

I have never set my eyes on one inter-tribal Yoruba or Hausa or South-South bashing thread in my over 8 years of joining this forum. IFELE MEGBUCHAKWAA UNU!!!

Each time I think of the quest for Biafra, this type of madness comes to mind. The Igbo nation with all its potentials suffer this level of marginalisation because we can never respect one another and unite. People like you guys are eyesores to the Igbo Nation.

Nwata gbaa nna ya oto na ama, osi na ya abulugo dimkpa.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
4thsense:

I dont like joining issues with some of you my very foolish Igbo brothers, let me just make an attempt today.

You lots, Oneeast, Abagworo, Vanbonattel etc:

I have never set my eyes on one inter-tribal Yoruba or Hausa or South-South bashing thread in my over 8 years of joining this forum. IFELE MEGBUCHAKWAA UNU!!!

Each time I think of the quest for Biafra, this type of madness comes to mind. The Igbo nation with all its potentials suffer this level of marginalisation because we can never respect one another and unite. People like you guys are eyesores to the Igbo Nation.

Nwata gbaa nna ya oto na ama, osi na ya abulugo dimkpa.
abagworo, vanbonatell and the rest are not igbos so dont be surprise to see enemies of igbos mostly on anambra topic cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Umu foreign blood will always appear here and there on igbo threads due to greatness and blessings among igbos is causing them a HBP cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Osha

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Awka

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Osha

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Awka

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chino do not worry, You will smell pepper today. Your family's pictures will come later

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Awka

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Obosi

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by nuelsylves(m): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
vanbonattel:
Umu opu awka tongue

why are u posting old picture? That picture was taken when the road was still under construction. Such road doesn't exist currently. The Onitsha-Awka to Enugu old road are well tarred currently. The umu-okpu Awka u posted it's old picture even have a well tarred road that linked it to Onitsha - Awka Express road.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Awka

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Awka

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Stella

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Abagworo:
I sincerely aint enjoying this but Chino must stop the nonsense or more will come.

Who cares? You are an ars*ehole! Finish what you started, you dimwit. . .
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nobody has monopoly to rascality. I warned earlier but rather than caution Chino he received support for his rascality. We shall see how it all ends.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chino, come here and beg!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by GeneralSokoto: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
IDeyNL:
Chino do not worry, You will smell pepper today. Your family's pictures will come later

chidiebere nwabekeyi when are you relocating to abia from Ijebu Ode?

Well the accord between Chino Institute and Odua Insurgents still stands. Any attack on chino will have all your family members on board. Give us a trial.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
awka road

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
ACM10:

Who cares? You are an ars*ehole! Finish what you started, you dimwit. . .

You are a big foool and so are all your fcking househd. iddiot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.