Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228691 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Buddah do you have this sort of road in Okija? Below is Osumenyi.................... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
New pictures loading Oraeri, Akwaeze etc.................... cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Schematics:
Do you know what is GDP= Gross Domestic Product?

What does Imo state as state produce?

Development indices? Since when has proliferation of brothels in all the streets become development? cheesy

My friend you are insulting and embarrassing Imolites here by making people to say what they should have kept under the table.. cheesy

Just go to school and stop insulting Imo State. I have done a detailed tour of the East and the result from your State is not encouraging.

Agriculture and tourism are very vital for a vibrant economy. Wake up from your slumber and embrace reality. Anambra has a larger economy. It is however not same as GDP or per capita income.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ikengawo:

notice how I haven't resorted to insults lol. Tomorrow you will all say I was insulting and hate Anambra because I said, as the facts show, that Imo is richer than Anambra.

Is it Imo as a state or Imo indigenes?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nnewi1stSon: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
FreeGlobe:

lol, how far... Seems you are lost in the celebrations. I know 'your man' odenigboaroli is still peeping at your comments with one eye. haha
Part of my resolutions before returning to nairaland was that I'd never engage anybody in a e–fight. I just come here to read posts by sensible people, and will avoid trouble like a plague. cheesy No time for those.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Heheheheheheheh..ikwerre b@stard talking. I think you people need to take a lesson on GDP and tourism..because even your brother ikegawo mistook prostitution and proliferation of brothels in Owerre for tourism. cheesy

I have done a comprehensive tour of 5 SE states I must confess that what I saw in Imo state is nothing but disaster, rot, decay, under development, poverty etc. I am just waiting for the right time to unleash it on your thread. You just have to brace up for the shock.

As for GDP, Imo state is at the tail board. Apart from brothels there is nothing more to talk about in Imo state.

It will take your useless and ordinary state another 200yrs to get to our level of development that is if we standstill..of which is not gonna happen..

Abagworo:

Just go to school and stop insulting Imo State. I have done a detailed tour of the East and the result from your State is not encouraging.

Agriculture and tourism are very vital for a vibrant economy. Wake up from your slumber and embrace reality. Anambra has a larger economy. It is however not same as GDP or per capita income.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
oneeast:
Heheheheheheheh..ikwerre b@stard talking. I have done a comprehensive tour of 5 SE states I must confess that what I saw in Imo state is nothing but disaster, rot, decay, under development, poverty etc..

I am just waiting for the right time to unleash it on your thread. You just have to brace up for the shock.

As for GDP Imo state is at the tail board. Apart from brothels there is nothing more to talk about in Imo state.

I am not interested in your smear campaign anyway. I only wanted you to realize that bigger economy does not mean higher GDP or per capita income because of your earlier argument with Ikengawo. On your frequent use of brothels just bare in mind that Anambra has the highest rate of HIV in the Southeast while Imo has the least in Southeast and Southsouth. There is a difference between mid range hotels and Brothels or guest houses.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ikengawo: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Can we find where I insulted Anambra? If you have two brothers, and one's taller than the other pointing that out isn't an insult. More importantly if the shorter brother spends his whole life telling everyone he's the tallest in his family, who is insulting who?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
There is nothing like GDP in Imo state because at least 75% of Imo state people are poor. Meanwhile 1/4th of Imo state population are living in Anambra where they are earning a decent living far better than their state can offer. So stop talking rubbish, we all know the state where all their girls are all prostitutes and HIV carriers- Imo state. Proliferation of brothels for prostitutes is not a sign of development but retrogression.

What you have all over Owerre are brothels filled with cheap prostitutes, they are the same people infecting other states with HIV..

Abagworo:

I am not interested in your smear campaign anyway. I only wanted you to realize that bigger economy does not mean higher GDP or per capita income because of your earlier argument with Ikengawo. On your frequent use of brothels just bare in mind that Anambra has the highest rate of HIV in the Southeast while Imo has the least in Southeast and Southsouth. There is a difference between mid range hotels and Brothels or guest houses.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ikengawo: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
oneeast:
There is nothing like GDP in Imo state because at least 75% of Imo state people are poor. Those people are Imo migrants in Anambra we have concluded arrangements on how to send all of you back to your useless state where the only stock in trade is prostitution.

What you have all over Owerre are brothels filled with cheap prostitutes, they are the same people infecting other states with HIV..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-6l_Ofpaco6Y/UueHro9H3tI/AAAAAAAARfA/u5s_UQKPXAQ/s1600/Nigeria+states+with+HIV.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-X78Y4OGUijA/UueHrnyx3wI/AAAAAAAARe8/VoHVugqBiAU/s1600/Nigerian+states+with+highest+HIV+OR+AIDS.png[/img]

http://osaseye..com/2014/01/hiv-and-aids-in-nigeria-by-states.html#.VKGu4F4DA
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
^^^I have replied you on the Imo thread. Let the free for all begin..cool

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Haters can all go to hell, that Anambra has the third highest number of banks speaks volumes. We all know anyone can edit anything on the net and use it as 'sauce' but who cares. My beautiful Owerri and Enugu combined don't have same number of banks branches as Onitsha. Take your hatred elsewhere, watching but felt like keeping quiet. Nigerian stats tells me the economic output of osun is higher than that of ebonyi but how true?

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
^^Abeg remove Enugu state from your post. This is about the useless, dirty prostitution capital- Owerre.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
BuddahMonk:
The teachers that taught me in primary school were mostly from Ikeduru and Urualla.

Even in secondary school we had more Imo Teachers than Anambra in my school then, the former LG chairperson of Ogbaru LGA was an Mbaise woman Chief Mrs Calister Nwachukwu 1999-2002, even as of now in Ogbaru there more Mbaise people in the LG than Ogbaru people then because she filled most of the positions with her kiths n kins from Mbaise.

Sometimes if i listen how these Igbo states insult Ndi Anambra i will like breaking the egg to make an omlet.

Anambra State government owned commercial transport company ANIDS have no park in Onitsha because government sacked them from Upper Iweka open space they were staying before.

GUO a transport company own by Anambraman was prevented from using a space in Upper Iweka as park because Anambra State government banned it, they even won Anambra State in court but the government is yet to heed the court order, if this were to be another person from sister state we know now.

Yet in Upper Iweka, Peace, Enugu North, ITC, Abialine, etc are loading without any harrasment or disturbances from Anambra State, can this happen in those states.
Go to Peacepark, speak Nsukka they will not charge you for loads but once your onye awaraku(Anambra) they will cut your throat with charges.

I have been pretending as if am not seeing or hearing all the anti-Anambra sentiment going everywhere in Igboland, i have been quiet for a long and must go on and spill the beans no matter whose Ox is being gored.

They are just conspiring to bring people that did nothing to them down, one wawa dingbat said during Old Anambra they were dominating Ndi Anambra in politics but the Okpahead didnt remember that Anambra were the face of Igboland in national politics, Zik adopted Jim, Ekwueme adopted Ono, many Anambra like Edwin Umezoke were gunning for speakership while Akwaeke Orizu have been the Senate president.
They said they are wawa people but when you call them wawa they will be scheming for a fight yet those they called ndi agbaenu are going about their normal businesses without blushing with fury.

Its not my intention of writing this but the anti-Anambra sentiment in Igboland is becoming more and more popular among the elites from sister states so i must let everybody know that we know what is going on.

My Brother,
I have observed with great concern and dismay, the subtle rise of the anti-Anambra tirade amongst our own kith and kin.
One US based taxi driver demon called Ikengawo had started it and tapped into primitive ill feelings amongst some of our brothers.

There is an age long adage " Success breeds Envy"
We should see this new calumny as a recognition that something good is finally happening in Anambra.
The cure for jealousy is to achieve greater success.
Therefore, your observation should not make us to seek revenge or retaliation, but should inspire us to achieve greater success.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Let the pictures keep flowing............... cool

Oraeri-Akwaeze road................... cool

Anambra has the best road network traversing all corners of the state... cool

11 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Really Ikengawo is beginning to sound like the people from South West by manufacturing GDP stats from his anus. Here is the fact from National Planning Commission.

State Gross Domestic Product (SGDP) Computation

Prior to 2013 fiscal year, the Nigerian GDP has been compiled at the national level on aggregative basis by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS). In line with the Government resolve to deepen economic management at the sub-national level, the National Planning Commission (NPC) was mandated to commence the computation of GDP at the State level. The compilation of State GDP is therefore novel and is to ensure that GDP data is generated on State by State basis.
So where did Ikengawo and ikwerre boy Abagworo get their GDP stats from?

http://www.nationalplanning.gov.ng/index.php/initiatives/macroeconomic/state-gross-domestic-product

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Really Ikengawo is beginning to sound like the people from South West by manufacturing GDP stats from his anus. Here is the fact from National Planning Commission.

State Gross Domestic Product (SGDP) Computation

So where did Ikengawo and ikwerre boy Abagworo get their GDP stats from?

http://www.nationalplanning.gov.ng/index.php/initiatives/macroeconomic/state-gross-domestic-product

Check if I have ever posted any falsehood. My contribution was on HIV from an earlier argument. I would however like to see the updated GDP.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ikwerre b@stard leave this thread if you do not want Imo thread to bleed with the current pictures I have gathered! Your state is home of prostitutes..go and face the rot! I have warned you to stop coming around here. Go and focus on your useless and ordinary state of Imo. Well if you insist I am ever ready for you. cool

Abagworo:

Check if I have ever posted any falsehood. My contribution was on HIV from an earlier argument. I would however like to see the updated GDP.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Schematics:
That is a tip of ice-berg what Anambrans can do. I foresee Nanka FC soonest.. cool

The stadium was built for neros football academy.

And that picture is an old picture of the stadium.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Am back. No loopholes as of this time.
lemme keep watching and engaging my eyes. grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
oneeast:
Ikwerre b@stard leave this thread if you do not want Imo thread to bleed with the current pictures I have gathered! I have warned you to stop coming around. Go and focus on your useless and ordinary state of Imo. cool

Not much information on GDP of States but Imo, Anambra and Abia are among the 9 bouyant States as at December 2014.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/12/falling-oil-price-states-brink-insolvency/

It was in 2011 when a motion sponsored by Senator
Olubunmi A . Adetunmbi, ( Ekiti North ) for debate in the
Senate highlighted the serious and distressing financial
crisis in Nigeria . The motion was entitled “ Looming Danger
of Bankruptcy in States : The Need for Fiscal Evaluation ” .
In that motion , Senator Adetunmbi raised great concern
about the great fiscal challenge , looming insolvency and
bankruptcy facing several states in the country , most of it
was associated with huge wage bill .

In his motion , Senator Adetunmbi had cited a report
issued by Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF ) which revealed
that 20 states in Nigeria were faced with financial crisis .
Some of the states listed as distressed and critical were
Kano , Sokoto , Niger , Zamfara, Katsina , Osun , Ekiti, Plateau,
Benue , Edo, Borno , Adamawa, Cross River , Enugu, Taraba ,
Ogun , Kogi, Yobe , Ebonyi , Ondo and Kaduna . States listed
as unhealthy were Oyo, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Nasarawa, Gombe
and Rivers . Only 9 States , Imo , Kwara , Lagos, Kebbi , Delta ,
Abia , Akwa Ibom, Anambra and Jigawa were listed as being
in a tolerable or healthy financial situation .
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
tabletman1:

we don't need Childish play here.

drop the new picture or die with ur claims.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Take your nonsense to your state thread. We do not need you here..

Abagworo:

Not much information on GDP of States but Imo, Anambra and Abia are among the 9 bouyant States as at December 2014.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/12/falling-oil-price-states-brink-insolvency/

It was in 2011 when a motion sponsored by Senator
Olubunmi A . Adetunmbi, ( Ekiti North ) for debate in the
Senate highlighted the serious and distressing financial
crisis in Nigeria . The motion was entitled “ Looming Danger
of Bankruptcy in States : The Need for Fiscal Evaluation ” .
In that motion , Senator Adetunmbi raised great concern
about the great fiscal challenge , looming insolvency and
bankruptcy facing several states in the country , most of it
was associated with huge wage bill .

In his motion , Senator Adetunmbi had cited a report
issued by Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF ) which revealed
that 20 states in Nigeria were faced with financial crisis .
Some of the states listed as distressed and critical were
Kano , Sokoto , Niger , Zamfara, Katsina , Osun , Ekiti, Plateau,
Benue , Edo, Borno , Adamawa, Cross River , Enugu, Taraba ,
Ogun , Kogi, Yobe , Ebonyi , Ondo and Kaduna . States listed
as unhealthy were Oyo, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Nasarawa, Gombe
and Rivers . Only 9 States , Imo , Kwara , Lagos, Kebbi , Delta ,
Abia , Akwa Ibom, Anambra and Jigawa were listed as being
in a tolerable or healthy financial situation .

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nwokem what are you saying? The same pictures I snapped just yesterday. Na waoo..

As for its purpose, I don't know but what I know is that it is a private stadium!

tabletman1:

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Schematics:
Nwokem what are you saying? The same pictures I snapped just yesterday. Na waoo..

As for its purpose, I don't know but what I know is that it is a private stadium!

Okwa ngwaa yi na onwee ndi m' na enyo enyo na threadia....lol

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Whether its for Neros academy,Gabros fc nor Nanka fc it doesn't matter. All we know is that its gonna serve Anambrarians.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:

we don't need Childish play here.

drop the new picture or die with ur claims.
You must be a silly animal.
Who is playing with a foolish ijiot like you?
Abi na by force to post picture?
Schematics:
Sorry
Maybe they want to expand the seat capacity because from your pix it has only one sided spectators seat while the one I saw has round one though still under construction.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
oneeast:
^^Abeg remove Enugu state from your post. This is about the useless, dirty prostitution capital- Owerre.
Nna Enugu has it
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nwanne ife nkea di kwa egwu..

OdenigboAroli:

Okwa ngwaa yi na onwee ndi m' na enyo enyo na threadia....lol

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gross Domestic Product (GDP)is the broadest quantitative measure of a nation's total economic activity. More specifically, GDP represents the monetary value of all goods and services produced within a nation's geographic borders over a specified period of time.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
When i registered in NL i opened a thread to broker peace between Chino and Abagworo because i know that Igbo fight here will not be healthy but recently my eyes started opening about what is actually happening not just in NL but Igboland.

Recently rarediamond, ikengawo and customized have joined in the anti-Anambra crusaders, go to Igboviller and see how they are talking ill about us.

During that Mbaise Bishopship we saw how Imo state and Abia State in Igboville united and started calling Ndi Anambra domineering and feeling superior but now an Mbaiseman is the VC of the Univ where his kinsmen refused someone from there from being a bishop.

Ebonyi state said they dont want Anambranization because Ibeto want to buy Nigercem, we saw how our people were sack from civil by Enugu and Abia yet they still have theirs working in our state and insult our government if they didnt pay salaries on time.

The anti-Anambra sentiment flying around must be severely dealt with before some people start clubbing others to death bc of complex.

Apart from Lagos the next state that doesnt run a discriminatory govt is Anambra State you can go and verify.

Imagine people like Ikengawo accusing Ikemba of carying Anambra agenda when there have never been anything like Anambra State and people like abagworo and berem are cheering him.
What did Zik and Ojukwu did for Anambra as both president and administrator of East Central State.
Zik built UNN while Ojuwku builT UNEC.

I used to think the anti-Anambra sentiment was a mere cosmetic but am seeing the malaise is going skin deep and getting to the marrows of these educated Igbos from sisters who nurture nothing but conspiracy and pull them down.
I know many of them were very happy of pre-Pita Obi Anambra so that they will always see every reasons to cajole, insult and make us subjects of ridicule but now the table have turn and we seeing conspiracies and scheming here and there.
Am challenging any anti-Anambra crusader here to tell me how Ndi Anambra fell more superior or Igbos than other by listing any Anambra evil machinations against any sister state in Igboland but i can list 3 anti-Anamabra acts that have taken place in every Igbo state.

"Chino warned me"

ChimaAdeoye:

My Brother,
I have observed with great concern and dismay, the subtle rise of the anti-Anambra tirade amongst our own kith and kin.
One US based taxi driver demon called Ikengawo had started it and tapped into primitive ill feelings amongst some of our brothers.

There is an age long adage " Success breeds Envy"
We should see this new calumny as a recognition that something good is finally happening in Anambra.
The cure for jealousy is to achieve greater success.
Therefore, your observation should not make us to seek revenge or retaliation, but should inspire us to achieve greater success.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
BuddahMonk:

Imagine people like Ikengawo accusing Ikemba of carying Anambra agenda when there have never been anything like Anambra State and people like abagworo and berem are cheering him.

please when did this happen? How many times have I warned you to stop mentioning my name?
Stop mentioning my name and accusing me falsely. Dem no swear for you with my name.

Kpa cha anyagi!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.