Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228675 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
uduokirika1:
[b]AFTER THE DRAWS BY LMC HELD IN ABUJA YESTERDAY GABROS F.C (I.U UNITED) WILL KICK START THIS SEASON WITH THEIR FIRST MATCH FROM HOME (BEVERLY HILLS) AGAINST WARRI WOLVES FC WHO ARE CURRENTLY ONE OF THE FOUR NIGERIAN CLUBS PLAYING AT THE CONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

HOWEVER, HOPES ARE HIGH ESPECIALLY FROM THE NNEWI FANS WHO FOR 10 YEARS HAD DREAMT OF THIS DAY COME TO PASS. LITTLE WONDER THE POMP AND PAGEANTRY THAT OVERWHELMED THE INDUSTRIAL CITY AS THEY BASK IN THE EUPHORIA OF EXPERIENCING WITH NOSTALGIC FEELINGS ONCE AGAIN THOSE GLORY DAYS WHEN THE ANAEDO BOYS WHERE FORCES TO RECON WITH IN THE NIGERIA'S ELITE CLUB DIVISION; THE DAYS OF AUSTIN EJIDE, SOLOMON OKORONKWO, TAYE TAIWO, DANIEL AKPEYI EVEN THE LEGENDARY JOETEX ASAMOAH FRIMPONG OF GHANA.

THIS GREAT COME BACK TO THE ELITE DIVISION HAD BROUGHT ABOUT A KIND OF POSITIVE IDEOLOGY AMONGST THE NNEWI BILLIONAIRES WHO HAVE VOWED NEVER TO ALLOW THE CLUB SMELL RELEGATION AGAIN AS SUCH PREPARATIONS FOR THE UP COMING SEASON HAVE BEEN TOP NOTCH. THE LIKES OF IFEANYI UBA (WHO TODAY HOLDS THE HIGHEST STAKE IN THE CLUB), GABRIEL CHUKWUMA, CLETUS IBETO, INNOSON CHUKWUMA, CHIKASSON OKOYE, CUTIX CABLES AND OTHERS HAVE ALL COME OUT IN SOLIDARITY FOR THE CLUB TO MAKE A GREAT IMPACT THIS SEASON.

GABROS FC REMAINS THE ONLY CLUB IN NIGERIA WITH THREE DIFFERENT SPONSORS FOR BOTH HOME(INNOSSON GROUP), AWAY(CAPITAL OIL) AND TRAINING(IBETO GROUP) KITS IN THE NIGERIAN LEAGUE TODAY.

THE REST IS FOR US TO CONTRIBUTE OUR LITTLE QUOTA BY SUPPORTING OUR OWN BY AVAILING OURSELVES THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE AT THE STADIUM EACH HOME GAME TO CHEER OUR DARLING ANAMBRA TEAM TO SUCCESS. THE SECRET OF SUCCESSES IN OUR LEAGUE TODAY LIES IN THE NUMBER OF FANS YOU CAN MUSTER (ENYIMBA & KANO PILLARS ARE MY WITNESSES)

UDO DI RU NU UMUNNEM!!
ANAMBRA ADIBA GO NMA!!!
[/b]

Major sponsors Logo

Great great news...I suggest Obiano should mobilize people to pull support for Gabros. He can go watch their games and that will encourage Anambrarians to support the club. Once again,great news.
Up Anaedo boys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by aryzgreat: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Happy deliberations

Thanks for the intervention.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by aryzgreat: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Osha

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by aryzgreat: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
We need our federal representative to do something about zik resting place.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cindicandy(f): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ngwakwe please clear those ones on pages 177 and 178. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by rafindo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Great great news...I suggest Obiano should mobilize people to pull support for Gabros. He can go watch their games and that will encourage Anambrarians to support the club. Once again,great news.
Up Anaedo boys.

Last weekend was a time for joy and sorrows.the
final matches of the nnl just end with the results
a bitter taste to those with higher ambition and
goals.the most memorable news coming from the
nnl was the promotion of gabros international
football into the elite npfl.it was a real miracle for
sport pundits like us, on week 28 of
league ,gabros was seated on 4th position.the
only miracle was the mathematical permutation
and probability of losing and winning of others to
clinche the coveted position.it has been almost a
decade since gabros played in the top
division.anambra can now talk about an elite
team in npfl next season.we must reflect on the
journey thus far with a concerted effort to prevent
such scenario from happening again.first anambra
needs more than one club in the league.this could
be in resuciation of jasper united,udorji united and
anambra united.this could occur with genuine
stakeholder galvanizing such movement with a
deep involvement of the fans as the backbone of
these goals.the state is full of businessmen and
enterprenuers whose passion for the game is
commendable.a good relationship between all
these sectors can issue the flows of football clubs
in the state which in turn can reduce youth
unemployment.the government must be
discourage from bankrolling any of these club
inorder to promote efficiency and well thought
goals ladden with good financial profitability.the
government must be encouraged to provide
befitting internatiönal infrastructure for the clubs
to strife on.these model should be a replica of the
turkish system where clubs are owned by fans or
corporate bodies in order to prevent government
ownership.awka,onitsha or maybe ekwulobia
having an elite fòotball club in the npfl.i propose
a model where 5000 thousand strong anambra
football fans starting a club with an equity of
1000 naira each.these is going to give an intial
output of 5million naira.the stakeholding will be
equal inorder to discourage monoploy.the fans
can elect the board of governors who will govern
the club mangement.the club will be headed by
the president chosen from the fans,he will be
incharge of the administrative running of the club.
Gabros fc must pursue with vigour the branding
of the club ranging from publicity,social
responsibiliy and game tactics.the properitor of
the club as a matter of fact offer the public the
ownership of the club at least 30percent stake
inorder to have more funds and risk bearers in the
public.handout regime are over in club running.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Up Anaedo boys.

Yeah, the club need a good PR to boost publicity and also move their venue to Rojenny to lure Onitsha fans too

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Why can't the man name this club Anaedo United or Anaedo FC, what is the meaning of UI United for crying out, does it mean Igbo businessmen don't hire the services of PR firms.

I was checking online for a hotel in Nnewi last week for a brother that just returned and want to visit Nnewi, do you know that no hotel in Nnewi have a website in this 21st century.

uduokirika1:

Yeah, the club need a good PR to boost publicity and also move their venue to Rojenny to lure Onitsha fans too

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
That's one area our people are yet to key in this jet age.
As for the name of the club he is not the first to do so e.g Iwuanyawu nationale, ABS fc (Abubakar Bukola Saraki), Giwa fc and so on. Mine is for them to structure the team in a more appealing packaging for the fans.

BuddahMonk:
Why can't the man name this club Anaedo United or Anaedo FC, what is the meaning of UI United for crying out, does it mean Igbo businessmen don't hire the services of PR firms.

I was checking online for a hotel in Nnewi last week for a brother that just returned and want to visit Nnewi, do you know that no hotel in Nnewi have a website in this 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
My best hotel in Anambra State so far, small but mighty yet no website or online presence

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:
My best hotel in Anambra State so far, small but mighty yet no website or online presence

What is the name?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Olde English, along Onicha -Enugwu xpressway before Tourist Gardens.

Legend has it that Ngige is the owner

uduokirika1:

What is the name?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Finotel, I think this guy beat Olde English oooooooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Olde English, along Onicha -Enugwu xpressway before Tourist Gardens.

Legend has it that Ngige is the owner

This should be in Awka right? i thought you discussing Nnewi?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 21, 2015
Hey,come up on watsapp...you may be seeing me in june
OdenigboAroli:

Up Anaedo boys.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Peppyluv:
Hey,come up on watsapp...you may be seeing me in june

Alright.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by rafindo(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2015
uduokirika1:
That's one area our people are yet to key in this jet age.
As for the name of the club he is not the first to do so e.g Iwuanyawu nationale, ABS fc (Abubakar Bukola Saraki), Giwa fc and so on. Mine is for them to structure the team in a more appealing packaging for the fans.

this shows us the kind of spirit we have as a people. we don't have passion for things that bind us together. we believe so much in things others have laboured to build for themselves. this have made so much investment owned by the former eastern region to be in despicable state; nigercem ,avop and so many industries owned collectively by the Easterners speak a huge volume about us.the mantra no work for the youth is very annoying when the same youth watches EPL matches, buys EPL clubs sovernirs and jersey and critrise those club and managers who according to their mindset are not doing their bidding.the energy used in arguing or fighting for a club in Europe would have been able to make a little change in our system. no need for that are the anthem the perfectionist,sceptics,critics and others use in portraying how bad are our system is.this support for Europe teams have been able to give millions of their youth employed ranging from cleaners,stewards,PR crews, journalist and players.a popular sociologist have this notion that football is now a religion with mass followership, fanatics,terrorists and club goers.this trend is found in fans having passion for their community, town and regional teams over a foreign ones.a good example is a Catalan or basque man affection first to Barcelona or espanyol and athletic Bilbao.
Mancunian loyalty lies first to any of the Manchester club first before Chelsea.I hope when we say Chelsea for life,when death comes I hope your burial will be in Stanford bridge not nnewi.
nnewi have the ability to form a club among football lovers in order to showcase to the world what nnewi stands for, I will be more happy having anaedo united vs iu united playing the FA cup final in 2017 than barca winning the uefa champions league.youth should make this a dream.

well Africans don't worship the God of their ancestor but find solace in foreign God packaged by the white.we need to start packaging the little we have before self belief erode our mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cindicandy(f): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2015
More like operations have started. Have they completed the concession of the port? GEJ must be voted en mass so that Igbos can benefit more. This singular port facility will position SE as an economic force to reckon with. With Ibaka Port, Onitsha Port, Port Harcourt/Onne Port and Warri Port then SE and SS is good to go. All thanks to GEJ

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2015
rafindo:
this shows us the kind of spirit we have as a people. we don't have passion for things that bind us together. we believe so much in things others have laboured to build for themselves. this have made so much investment owned by the former eastern region to be in despicable state; nigercem ,avop and so many industries owned collectively by the Easterners speak a huge volume about us.the mantra no work for the youth is very annoying when the same youth watches EPL matches, buys EPL clubs sovernirs and jersey and critrise those club and managers who according to their mindset are not doing their bidding.the energy used in arguing or fighting for a club in Europe would have been able to make a little change in our system. no need for that are the anthem the perfectionist,sceptics,critics and others use in portraying how bad are our system is.this support for Europe teams have been able to give millions of their youth employed ranging from cleaners,stewards,PR crews, journalist and players.a popular sociologist have this notion that football is now a religion with mass followership, fanatics,terrorists and club goers.this trend is found in fans having passion for their community, town and regional teams over a foreign ones.a good example is a Catalan or basque man affection first to Barcelona or espanyol and athletic Bilbao.
Mancunian loyalty lies first to any of the Manchester club first before Chelsea.I hope when we say Chelsea for life,when death comes I hope your burial will be in Stanford bridge not nnewi.
nnewi have the ability to form a club among football lovers in order to showcase to the world what nnewi stands for, I will be more happy having anaedo united vs iu united playing the FA cup final in 2017 than barca winning the uefa champions league.youth should make this a dream.

well Africans don't worship the God of their ancestor but find solace in foreign God packaged by the white.we need to start packaging the little we have before self belief erode our mindset.

Wow! The management of our local football league needs serious improvement before the kind of follower ship you are advocating can become feasible. A lot needs to be done. You shouldn't expect Nigerians to pay and watch boring matches under the sun in the name of patriotism.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by rafindo(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Zonacom:

Wow! The management of our local football league needs serious improvement before the kind of follower ship you are advocating can become feasible. A lot needs to be done. You shouldn't expect Nigerians to pay and watch boring matches under the sun in the name of patriotism.
.who is this management u are talking about,it is me and you.we can not expect change when everybody is murmuring. we talk a lot but no actions to match our word.I am advocating for the involvement of community or football lovers to own the club.if these happens government own club will be discouraged. then these group of individual will force the change .
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2015
@Chino aka oneeast leave Imo thread alone 4 sensible people 2 post comments, instead of fighting in Imo thread always you can come here and continue your ranting and stop derailing their thread.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
cindicandy:
More like operations have started. Have they completed the concession of the port? GEJ must be voted en mass so that Igbos can benefit more. This singular port facility will position SE as an economic force to reckon with. With Ibaka Port, Onitsha Port, Port Harcourt/Onne Port and Warri Port then SE and SS is good to go. All thanks to GEJ

There is no port as the dredging was blocked by usual suspects. Stop believing in fairy tales. We all still import through Lagos and Onne ports which is even for limited type of goods. Yar'adua started the project and would have taken it more seriously than Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Evil soul are u bitter that containers are now landing directly in Onitsha?

Abagworo:

There is no port as the dredging was blocked by usual suspects. Stop believing in fairy tales. We all still import through Lagos and Onne ports which is even for limited type of goods. Yar'adua started the project and would have taken it more seriously than Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
oneeast:
Evil soul are u bitter that containers are now landing directly in Onitsha?

The common character shared among enemies within in Igboland is their refusal to tell Jonathan the truth or support change in government for our own good. Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Foolish old man u are the one deceiving urself. Can't u see that this container actually landed at the Onitsha port?

Are u blind to that same way u are blind to see that imo state does not have roads?

Abagworo:

The common character shared among enemies within in Igboland is their refusal to tell Jonathan the truth or support change in government for our own good. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Abagworo:

the same usual suspects you want us to vote? I don't know why you like to contribute to igbo affairs. You feel your Rivers state is el dorado. Why don't you just focus on your rivers state and leave us alone. Rivers state is not a SE state and we prefer Lagos to Rivers state fyi. This is how you are deceiving imo people by claiming to be among them. We don't use onne port, we don't use Ph airport so fvck off!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
oneeast:
Foolish old man u are the one deceiving urself. Can't u see that this container actually landed at the Onitsha port?

Are u blind to that same way u are blind to see that imo state does not have roads?

look chino since you have refused to let imo state be because of your issues with abagworo, I will also not let Peter obi be so next time I launch my tirade on Adaobi, don't think I will be pacified by your emotions.
I have told you abagworo is ikwerre, if you want to attack him use his origin not imo state. Or you don't have pictures of Ph slums?
You say you are from uga, a town next to akokwa in imo state and you keep talking nonsense about state.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
The so called chino is a disgrace to Ndi Anambra and Ndi Igbo at large. Wish to see the over fed boy
FreeGlobe:

look chino since you have refused to let imo state be because of your issues with abagworo, I will also not let Peter obi be so next time I launch my tirade on Adaobi, don't think I will be pacified by your emotions.
I have told you abagworo is ikwerre, if you want to attack him use his origin not imo state. Or you don't have pictures of Ph slums?
You say you are from uga, a town next to akokwa in imo state and you keep talking nonsense about state.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nnewi1stSon: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Believe he is from Anambra at your own peril... the deranged elf doesnt know his paternity at best! An Osu of the 1st order!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Do you think everybody support the mad dog called chino? That stupid fellow is unIgbo and will go if he doesn't retrace his steps
lygn19:
stupid set of ppl, just imagine how others wud think of us, just this little platform they gave to we Igbo's to interact and share things with each other, u guys re busy sticking ur nose into stuffs dat doesn't concern u, thinking u re detailing imo state thread, keep it up... at least I ve found d Anambra Thread. very soon u ppl wud hear from me.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
You can do no monkeyass f00l

lygn19:
stupid set of ppl, just imagine how others wud think of us, just this little platform they gave to we Igbo's to interact and share things with each other, u guys re busy sticking ur nose into stuffs dat doesn't concern u, thinking u re detailing imo state thread, keep it up... at least I ve found d Anambra Thread. very soon u ppl wud hear from me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.