Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1224745 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by levelszik(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2015
Schematics:
Nwanne m, its okay. He is still our brother, no matter what.. cheesy

Obiano is a performer. So far as he is delivering excellence in governance like he is doing already, he has our full support.

Anambra adigo mma. cool

shocked shocked shocked chino preaching love and peace. Anambra adigo true true grin nwannaaa ndaa. grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 6:28pm On May 01, 2015
Nwanne abu kwanu m ocho udo mgbe ututu.. wink

My brothers are arguing, as an elder of peace I have to calm them down.

Abum onye udo. wink

levelszik:

shocked shocked shocked chino preaching love and peace. Anambra adigo true true grin nwannaaa ndaa. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 01, 2015
Yes i heard he bought some maluu for security in Anambra but am yet to see any OOOO, this is how he has concluded plans to build airport in swamp where only aeroplanes comes to refill their tanks without refinery for the business of refining aviation fuels yet in place. grin grin grin grin grin grin

niggur please.
Kingsley1000:
yea,it all boils down to austerity issues,bad economic condition,stagnant development in the state,high rate of governance,and unprioritized spending(eg buying of horses for security officials),destruction of kidnappers abodes(why not create jobs opportunities for them,thats the best preventive measures for all these vices,juvenile de'linquencies)...and patronizing of foreign products instead of revamping and encouraging the local ones..these are the symptoms of bad governance which we'v suffered over the years,is quite unfortunate none of them knows the verge the shoe hurts us
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by levelszik(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2015
Kingsley1000:
...THis is the only sane and honest man in this thread,very deplomatic and intelligent..more orijin to your stomach sire...ANAMBRA STATE HAS BEEN VERY UNLUCKY IN GOVERNANCE,and our people are the prime cause of this,we want stomach infrastruture more than competent leaders,have this notion"make we chop now becos when they enter,we mightn't get anything"...AND WE're TOO SENTIMENTAL,THATS WHY NGIGE LOST THE SENATE PRESIDENTIAL SLOT..OUR PEOPLE ARE TOO FOOLISH,YOU NOTICE THAT BY THE ATTITUDE,SYCOPHANCY AND SENTIMENT(apga party ndigbo)they exhibit here..i weep for my state,wish OUR PEOPLE COULD TAP SOME IOTA OF POLITICAL SENSE FROM ENUGU AND IMO STATE PEOPLE...WE HATE APC TO BONE,EVEN IF JESUS is under apc,he will fail in anambra..quite pathetic
@bolded, what we need is the presidency. What did Ken Nnamani and Adolphus Wabara fetch ndigbo politically as senate president or even their states (enugu and abia)for donkey year? Forget that slot abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by levelszik(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2015
Schematics:
Nwanne abu kwanu m ocho udo mgbe ututu.. wink

My brothers are arguing, as an elder of peace I have to calm them down.

Abum onye udo. wink

grin so the zebra can actually bleach it's stripes, Otuto diri Jeso!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 6:45pm On May 01, 2015
EzI okwu! wink

levelszik:
grin so the zebra can actually bleach it's stripes, Otuto diri Jeso!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Umuleri boy,I didn't know your butt is still hurting over the fact that an Aguleri man is the governor of Anambra and by extension your punk a.ss loser of a town...hehehe
Keep spreading hate and you will keep hurting.
Worst is that you don't even come here to rub mind with your brothers, you show up only when there is opportunity to bash Aguleri people and the man that put Obiano in power.
The guy Ks1000 you are quoting is not from Anambra he is a waste product please he should be ignored, he is seeking for attention, for him to say Obiano purchased horses for security and Anambra development is stagnant is enough glue

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by levelszik(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2015
Schematics:
Where is freeglobe when you need him? cheesy
when you need him-her-she-he grin nairaland, a land of omnigenders cheesy grin Ife eji abu anambra erika(in chinos voice)

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:04pm On May 01, 2015
Multi-genders! Hahaha. FreeGlobe is actually my brother from same town! cheesy

Nwanne m Anambra erika. Ife eji kwa zi abu onye Anambra erika.. wink

levelszik:
when you need him-her-she-he grin nairaland, a land of omnigenders cheesy grin Ife eji abu anambra erika(in chinos voice)

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by levelszik(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2015
Kingsley1000:
yea,it all boils down to austerity issues,bad economic condition,stagnant development in the state,high rate of governance,and unprioritized spending(eg buying of horses for security officials),destruction of kidnappers abodes(why not create jobs opportunities for them,thats the best preventive measures for all these vices,juvenile de'linquencies)...and patronizing of foreign products instead of revamping and encouraging the local ones..these are the symptoms of bad governance which we'v suffered over the years,is quite unfortunate none of them knows the verge the shoe hurts us
A glance at all these baseless point highlighted by you above made me draw a fast conclusion about you. Simply put, you belong to the specie that has to stand astride to urinate and must not be taken seriously. Evaporate and find somewhere to decay osiso. Otororo disease!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 7:21pm On May 01, 2015
Choi threadi a di very hot na mgbede a. Umunnem wetue nu obi ana. Iwe unu dajuo. Frankly I am angry with Obiano for his preference of Tata over our own indigenous IVM. The excuse of availability of spare parts is bullshyt. Innoson buses spare parts are readily available. Innoson vehicles are far better than Tata in terms of performance and durability. I have used the two buses when I was a student in Enugu so I'm in a better position to make a review. Most of the Tata buses in Enugu town service has broken down, but Innoson buses are still active. Obiano's excuse is ludicrous. But I still support his developmental strides. Anything that can moves the state to the next level of development will have my support.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shineeye: 7:23pm On May 01, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Will Anambra State use the ones longer than those Enugwu and FCT are using?

Why not?anambra need lots of it due to her population size

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2015
levelszik:

A glance at all these baseless point highlighted by you above made me draw a fast conclusion about you. Simply put, you belong to the specie that has to stand astride to urinate and must not be taken seriously. Evaporate and find somewhere to decay osiso. Otororo disease!
..you are a fool,jobless riffraf,come let me employ you.The government you're praising,what have you benefitted from them?continue defending and supporting mediocrity the while you and your people rot in abject penury...Are you not ashamed to be an anambrarian?Are you not seeing that nothing is normal in the state?How many places have you been?am pretty sure you're glued in your stinking village devouring ur mother's food,you need to travel to see that all these things you're worshiping and admiring here are primitive,outdated,archaic and not upto standard to what is obtainable in other developed states of the federation...you think building 5storey flats and construsting narrow and fragile roads is development.EWU CONGO!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 01, 2015
Let me know if the overzealous supporters will call you Valentine Obienyem. Its their stock in trade, its either your valentine or Pita Obi is paying you directly from his breastpocket but them are not earning anything despite supporting someone blindly.

ACM10:
Choi threadi a di very hot na mgbede a. Umunnem wetue nu obi ana. Iwe unu dajuo. Frankly I am angry with Obiano for his preference of Tata over our own indigenous IVM. The excuse of availability of spare parts is bullshyt. Innoson buses spare parts are readily available. Innoson vehicles are far better than Tata in terms of performance and durability. I have used the two buses when I was a student in Enugu so I'm in a better position to make a review. Most of the Tata buses in Enugu town service has broken down, but Innoson buses are still active. Obiano's excuse is ludicrous. But I still support his developmental strides. Anything that can moves the state to the next level of development will have my support.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:44pm On May 01, 2015
Am taking junior to have some fun tomorrow at Lumen Park @ Ngozika estates.. cheesy

Anambra di uto if you have mma nwoke.. cool

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:52pm On May 01, 2015
That's my hood. If you wanna raise a cool sweet family--this is the place!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:00pm On May 01, 2015
Junior said he wants to swim. So am taking him to swim tomorrow @Lumen Park! wink

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:07pm On May 01, 2015
If you have got mma nwoke come over and join the big boyz in this hood. wink

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:14pm On May 01, 2015
My chairman's abode in tha hood! Boyz are not smiling at all. wink

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 01, 2015
your a deranged goat, vermose here lets see better people, you people said obi own Sabmiller now Obi is owning Innoson, tomorrow he will own Orange Drugs and Juhel. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nwa gbafuoo ka ukpaka

[s]
Cuche:

You are being mischievous. I said Obi entered into many arrangements with businesses which either flourished or had the potential to, that saw him getting shares in those businesses at the State's expense. He didn't attract an investment or patronized any without Al Paccino's 'devil's advocate role'.
His favourite backstage language during those period is Government will do this or that for your business but you will give Me this or that.
I think Obiano is good for not blowing his findings but I can assure you he was angered by those findings and deceptions. Let's not talk about Contractors' story . Are you aware that some of those projects hurriedly initiated by Obi just before leaving office were full of grey areas(financial) which had to be re-negotiated?
Sometimes, I pity people who see somebody like Mr Peter as a Saint. There are simply no SAINTS in Politics
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:24pm On May 01, 2015
Live a quiet cool and decent life--this middle class hood offers it in fullest! wink

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:44pm On May 01, 2015
BuddahMonk:
[s]Guy let me tell you, Obiano can only get second term in Anambra is he should jettision his fight with a phantom enemy and let his works fight the battles for .
Anambra is becoming politically matured because Obi raised the stake high, should him perform below Obi the people are there to judge him by voting him Out, if he performs better he will be rewarded with our votes.

Imagine Obiano is the governor and ABS is running campaign of calumny against Obi, last three weeks at Odenigbo FM Obi was asked about his relationship with Obiano and said "i support him because Willie is Working"

Yet the same Obiano will spend fortunes fighting someone who is yet to draw a battleline with you, even if they are at coldwar why should Obiano throw caution to the wind and start insulting Obi openly.

If you were in Anambra during Mbadinuju and Offor battle, during Ngige and Uba you discover Obiano is a mor0n.
He is just fighting an assumed war with somebody who is yet to make the war public, his wife is fighting with Ekwunife, she fighting Afam Ogene, she is making reckless statements everywhere, his people are defending eveything because they benefit most in appointment and investments. [/s]

Mr man or whatever gender you are. Obiano will never jettision his fight with a phantom enemy Peter obi. You will wait in vain if thats what your are waiting for. I hope the fight will formally increase after may 29. There is no stopping this fight until Peter obi refunds over 300 billion naira he stole from Anambra coffers. Peter obi is yet to draw a battleline with obiano but his unlettered aides, including you, joe uzodike, afam ogene and valentine obienyem are busy maligning the governors stellar image here and on facebook. Peter obi is nobody in Anambra today, he has no weight, he cant stop obianos second term. You eddiots have been dumped in the dustbin of history.. Peter obi and your father is the Mor0n here. May Frustration continue to be your portion you bitter fvctard...

Keep crying, this is really hitting you where it hurts. Good job obiano. God bless obiano for decimating the crook called Peter obi. I called it. Keep crying Buddamonk

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Asi nwata kpoo afa onye oma okpoo enyi nne ya[/size]

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:51pm On May 01, 2015
BuddahMonk:
[s]your a deranged goat, vermose here lets see better people, you people said obi own Sabmiller now Obi is owning Innoson, tomorrow he will own Orange Drugs and Juhel. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nwa gbafuoo ka ukpaka
[/s]
[s][/s]
mad man, All the shares peter obi owns in Sabmiller, Agulu Hotel, Awka, Nnewi and Onitsha malls and hotels, next mall abuja etc will be reclaimed to Anambra Government. Remember obiano has access to Buhari. This really is a sad moment for Peter obi and his goons. Peter must be ready to explain his wealth to a new reformed Efcc..

Buddahmonk keep crying

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 01, 2015

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:56pm On May 01, 2015
^^These two are a perfect match. I present my bed to you both.cheesy cheesy

Anambra erika. wink

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:57pm On May 01, 2015
[size=14pt]Buddamonk, this was me when I heard our own adaobi was compensated with board chairman SEC. What goes around really comes around[/size]

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:03pm On May 01, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Yes i heard he bought some maluu for security in Anambra but am yet to see any OOOO, this is how he has concluded plans to build airport in swamp where only aeroplanes comes to refill their tanks without refinery for the business of refining aviation fuels yet in place. grin grin grin grin grin grin

niggur please.
But Adaobi didnt even consider or conclude any plans of building a single airport anywhere in Anambra even in non swampy places. He was busy looting funds. It sucks that obiano is blaizing the trail where adaobi failed woefully... If I were you, I would cry too

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:05pm On May 01, 2015
Kingsley1000:
..you are a fool,jobless riffraf,come let me employ you.The government you're praising,what have you benefitted from them?continue defending and supporting mediocrity the while you and your people rot in abject penury...Are you not ashamed to be an anambrarian?Are you not seeing that nothing is normal in the state?How many places have you been?am pretty sure you're glued in your stinking village devouring ur mother's food,you need to travel to see that all these things you're worshiping and admiring here are primitive,outdated,archaic and not upto standard to what is obtainable in other developed states of the federation...you think building 5storey flats and construsting narrow and fragile roads is development.EWU CONGO!
The government is working unless you are blind. get outta here with your nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2015
I pray by tomorrow that spirit of nmmuo ogbaghara will clear from you guys heads. One love bothers, goodnight!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 01, 2015
Buddah monk...

Going through your post here it just shows how foolish you can become overnight. How can you be hampering such selfish, rigorous, egocentric hatred on the gov. Of our dear state.
You are like a wood deeply cut at the centre...
I will tell you if you have Anambra state at heart I proudly believe you wont be here to be venting anger on something that don't worth it.
You believe you are monk... I disagree... Reason is that you don't know how to forgive and tolerate people.

You should know that a word against our governor is a word against the people of Anambra state... And we wont forgive you except you accept and correct your mistake...

I advice you to retract your statement and apologize to the people... BC UV really insulted the government and the people of Anambra State...

Remember leaders are the God of the people... When criticizing the leaders come up with a fact and we will deliberately look at it and think of what to do... Than just ranting like a mad man...

We are one big Family...
Abi u be God?? ANSWER ME!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2015
Schematics:
Nwanne nothing was abandoned. Obiano carried on with all the projects including the malls and hotels. Agulu resort particularly is over 95% completed, landscape is going on right now at Onitsha mall. Same also with Awka and Nnewi malls--work is ongoing!

95%? are you sure? I passed by that area on Tuesday and I think what I saw is far from finished.

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.