Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1236444 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

If you dont like the things I post here concerning the deceitful ex governor Peter Obi of Anambra state, and relating the title of this thread, please open your own website. Dont worry I wont come there. Until then expect more. Thanks
Dear please free Obi his administration is over, the day you posted pics from oil rig road we all were happy, please try and contribute positively, you guys don't see me attacking anybody here or other Igbo threads I know where to take my war to not my brothers and sisters.
ONE LOVE!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 18, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Obinna Why are you this dumb? A moniker that was registered in June 2014 is now hiding under a new moniker. I dont know why you fools just call anything cowardice, even if you return there insult then its cowardice to them. So you see nothing wrong in a madman attacking a whole state cos of a newspaper, yet you label people coward for speaking the truth. You yeeboes are hypocrite, you can never tell yourself the truth, instead of you to caution the jobless fool you all are cheering him but will be quick to make noise when others retaliate. You should cover your gorimapa head in shame.

Am yet to see a dedicated Igbo or Anambra media that attack yolobas in Nigeria but everywhere in Nigeria yoloba media and yoloba youths are insulting and attacking Igbos.

Hausa have won election and power sharing is taking place in Duara while yoolobamedia and yoloba youths are everywhere calling out Igbos.

Yolobas are bitter in defeat they are bitter in victory, go to Facebook and look for people like

Messr Moses-Oduntan.
Adeyinka Grandson.
Victoria Areom Odua.

These ediots I listed above do nothing in this world except stalking Igbos, they are not discussing about decay in yolobaland, they are anot talking about death of infrastructures in Oyo State, they are not profering solution for beggars that have over ran Ibadan, workers in Osun are dying of hungers yoloba youth don't want to criticize their government, education in yolobaland has gone to the dogs yet yoloba youths are interested on the move Igbos are making.

An Igboman is discusing how to uplift self, yoloba youths are creating online community pages where Igbos are bash, yoloba media are yet to report all the ritual killings going on in yolobaland, yolob youths are not profering solutions to incessant rape, killing, ritualism and diabolism in their land they are always interested in knowing what an Igboman did, how Igbo politicians are discussing their agenda, they are always on Igbo matter, they are always on Igbo issues.

Ask a yolobaman what he want he will tell you the head of Igbos, they are praying for misfortune and disaster to fall on Igbos, every part of the world yolobass are not sleeping, they want Igbos deleted, the want Igbos out of the face of the head, they want Igbos annihilated

Why should beggarly Osundefender peddle lies against Igbos, why should The Cable another yoloba media peddle lies against Ihejirika by saying he sponsors Boko Haram, why are yolobass and yoloba media obsessed about Igbos, why always Igbos.

Hausas have taken over, Igbos have move on but useeless yoloba people won't let Igbos be.

For your info am not jobless, I have my jobs and small business am doing yet that doesn't mean my present job is my last bus stop.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SUBWAY101(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:

Am yet to see a dedicated Igbo or Anambra media that attack yolobas in Nigeria but everywhere in Nigeria yoloba media and yoloba youths are insulting and attacking Igbos.

Hausa have won election and power sharing is taking place in Duara while yoolobamedia and yoloba youths are everywhere calling out Igbos.

Yolobas are bitter in defeat they are bitter in victory, go to Facebook and look for people like

Messr Moses-Oduntan.
Adeyinka Grandson.
Victoria Areom Odua.

These ediots I listed above do nothing in this world except stalking Igbos, they are not discussing about decay in yolobaland, they are anot talking about death of infrastructures in Oyo State, they are not profering solution for beggars that have over ran Ibadan, workers in Osun are dying of hungers yoloba youth don't want to criticize their government, education in yolobaland has gone to the dogs yet yoloba youths are interested on the move Igbos are making.

An Igboman is discusing how to uplift self, yoloba youths are creating online community pages where Igbos are bash, yoloba media are yet to report all the ritual killings going on in yolobaland, yolob youths are not profering solutions to incessant rape, killing, ritualism and diabolism in their land they are always interested in knowing what an Igboman did, how Igbo politicians are discussing their agenda, they are always on Igbo matter, they are always on Igbo issues.

Ask a yolobaman what he want he will tell you the head of Igbos, they are praying for misfortune and disaster to fall on Igbos, every part of the world yolobass are not sleeping, they want Igbos deleted, the want Igbos out of the face of the head, they want Igbos annihilated

Why should beggarly Osundefender peddle lies against Igbos, why should The Cable another yoloba media peddle lies against Ihejirika by saying he sponsors Boko Haram, why are yolobass and yoloba media obsessed about Igbos, why always Igbos.

Hausas have taken over, Igbos have move on but useeless yoloba people won't let Igbos be.

For your info am not jobless, I have my jobs and small business am doing yet that doesn't mean my present job is my last bus stop.

[/s]

As usual, they hate us....... But you love them. All this long rubbish is a waste of time, face Osun defender and leave Osun state alone. You attack Yoruba on nairaland, and they do same. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SUBWAY101(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Why don't you start the "caution" by behaving like a human with common sense ?

Obinna, I know you can never make sense, so its not your fault. Hypocrite Nri Priest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 18, 2015
Ikengawo:

Anything we are doing that doesn't have its root in the East is nonsense to me -BuddahMonk

My brother that should be the anthem, this country like a table should stand with three legs and Enugwu should be that if we should be patriotic enough, our politicians are living in Abuja now, imagine Jim Nwaobodo being disgrace in Abuja, why shoudnt he leave in Enugwu.

When Ojukwu was alive he was living at Independent Haven, Zik was staying at Onuiyi Haven.

Why should others leave East to Abuja, go to Kano and see how abokii are building skyscrapers but Obijackson and co are building their in VI.

An Igbo businessman will tell you the reason why they don't invest in East is because of no seaport and I will ask does every business depend on seaport to thrive.

You will see igbos building hotels in Kano, Kaduna, Jos and Benin yet they request seaport from you to develop their own land, they tell you land is costly in East but they will be paying multiple taxes in order to stay in other people's land.

Imagine Emeka Offor is spending billions to eradicate polio in North while Dangote is buying up everywhere and North killing Igbos every slightest provocation, where is our sense.

People like Arthur Eze the only thing he did as a bigman was attracting a LG headquarters in his home.
We need to be aggressive, PanAfriacanism is a pipe dream, one Nigeria is an illusion, Igboland is where my heart is.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 18, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

As usual, they hate us....... But you love them. All this long rubbish is a waste of time, face Osun defender and leave Osun state alone. You attack Yoruba on nairaland, and they do same. Simple.

Igbo youths don't dedicate their resources and times on you, we are not belligerent.

Your derailing this thread this m0fo, go and tell Aregbeshola to do money ritual or join armed robbery to pay workers salaries, we are busy with our development please channel your energy toward your state

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Igbo youths don't dedicate their resources and times on you, we are not belligerent.

Your derailing this thread this m0fo, go and tell Aregbeshola to do money ritual or join armed robbery to pay workers salaries, we are busy with our development please channel your energy toward your state
Free the nigga, just ignore him.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 18, 2015
Anambra adigo Mma
Nye aka ka o di Mma

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Handsomegod(m): 5:59pm On May 18, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Messr Moses-Oduntan.
Adeyinka Grandson.
Victoria Areom Odua.

Nwanne I feel your pain and trust me,it is getting worrisome.Ask them what Igbo's did and they will tell you Igbo's said Lagos is a no man's land! How much petty can a people get? They have absolutely no tangible issue against Igbos xcept innate bitterness.I finally conclude that their verbage on Igbos is borne out or envy and complex.Humans naturally deride people who posses quality(ies) they can only dream of.Therein lies the source of all envy,diabolism,character assasination,profiling and stereotyping. Cheer up! Igbos have seen worse days and emerged better.Interestingly,we are unstoppable at the current rate and as realities sugggest,Nigerian systemic oppressive stance nonetheless.Like Achebe puts it" we are like millions of ants filling out of the woods and have literaly taken over the floor(Nigerian space)". The Nigerian struggle is more spiritual than physical and the divine mandate to the igbo race is well known to some select few hausas and other silly elements in the Nigerian state. Cheer up and keep doing ur beat.ndi igbo bu aka ekpuchi onwa! By the way,I have friends from yoruba and other enthicities whom I cannot trade for anything.The devil in this detail are the scums and guttersnipes who irrespective of their(a handful of them) education attainment are just plain nut cases.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SUBWAY101(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:

[/s]

Trash from a deranged animal. A jobless oaf that started screaming Osun when the trash of a thread is about the cursed anambra. I wont be here if you have stayed on your lane and not throw insult.to other tribes. Hypocrites and shameless liar like you are used to doing it, you insult other people but cry genocide when they return the favor. You EBUKA CHUKS PHILS Is the most useless yeebhoe have ever known, a certified jobless mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Noneroone(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2015
Obiano is doing well
Peter obi and his supporter are freting
I am happy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 7:42pm On May 18, 2015
Ikengawo:
LOL Obiano isn't playing games with Obi.

It's sad but I'd rather read Anambra news than Imo news. At least development is discussed in Anam, in Imo it's politics from sun up till down. Unless politics too. Rochas is a cancer.

^^^I'm starting to feel that way about Imo State and Rochas as well! About 3 to 4 years ago i was optimistic and had a good feeling about Rochas and Imo.....but now i'm left a bit deflated as nothing substantial is happening over there! Yes, beautifying Owerri and building a couple of roads (the quality of which i have issues with) is all well and good.....but i want to see foreign-direct-Investments (FDIs), substantial increase in IGR, world-class engineering and other positive news stories in Imo like we see with other states like Akwa Ibom, Enugu and Anambra! I know Imo receives much less allocation, but 4 years+ into the Rochas administration we should be seeing at least one world class structure being built! By now Oguta Lake should have attracted at least a 300 million dollar investment which would include a 5-star Hotel Resort, a rail link or Autobahn-type highway to Owerri or Port Harcourt airports, conferencing facilities and a River Port at the Lake!

There's just too much talk and raising of expectations with little end results!

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ikengawo: 7:44pm On May 18, 2015
BuddahMonk:

My brother that should be the anthem, this country like a table should stand with three legs and Enugwu should be that if we should be patriotic enough, our politicians are living in Abuja now, imagine Jim Nwaobodo being disgrace in Abuja, why shoudnt he leave in Enugwu.

When Ojukwu was alive he was living at Independent Haven, Zik was staying at Onuiyi Haven.

Why should others leave East to Abuja, go to Kano and see how abokii are building skyscrapers but Obijackson and co are building their in VI.

An Igbo businessman will tell you the reason why they don't invest in East is because of no seaport and I will ask does every business depend on seaport to thrive.

You will see igbos building hotels in Kano, Kaduna, Jos and Benin yet they request seaport from you to develop their own land, they tell you land is costly in East but they will be paying multiple taxes in order to stay in other people's land.

Imagine Emeka Offor is spending billions to eradicate polio in North while Dangote is buying up everywhere and North killing Igbos every slightest provocation, where is our sense.

People like Arthur Eze the only thing he did as a bigman was attracting a LG headquarters in his home.
We need to be aggressive, PanAfriacanism is a pipe dream, one Nigeria is an illusion, Igboland is where my heart is.

the current 'elite' of igboland are those that are quickest to sell us to the enemy. That's why the enemy later gave them contracts and turned them into boy-boys. We can't consider their worthless actions as anything indicative of ndigbo. To me, Offor and co are simply warrant chiefs. Their children have nothing to do with Nigeria and once they're dead their worthless generation will be in the UK and US so we won't have to worry about that. It leads the top open for a new breed or logical leadership. I'm basing everything in the east, as are a few guys I know. The best we can do on an individual level is to let people now the uselessness of investing in savage lands (SW, North) where things can be burned down extorted or confiscated over cartoons and argebesola rice.

My girlfriend grew up in Lagos and is only now coming to realize he Igboness to a level she never had before. She's now resentful towards how lackadaisical her parents were about teaching their culture because they were too busy trying to form Lagosian aristo. Lagos to me is an abomination. A lot of people have lost total root in everything and become completely colonized entities. Speaking neither their native tongue or english well. Many of the yoruba ones, talkless of Igbo, can't tell you where their own father is from. It's a good city for what it is, but it's very shallow and people have no grounding in anything.

anyone that wants to do business with me will come eat and enjoy pami. Which seaport is Innoson using?

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ikoloanambra: 11:26pm On May 18, 2015
I wants to Make Anambra an Investor Destination In Nigeria, State to make First Oil Export Soon : - Obiano

The Anambra State government is courting the Federal Government to include it in the league of oil and gas producing states to benefit from the 13 per cent derivation funds that accrue to the oil producing states in the country.
Governor Willie Obiano told The Nation in Houston, Texas, that he had gone to present the proposal for inclusion of the state in the oil producing states to President Goodluck Jonathan but the president stated until the state begins export of oil, it would not be recognised as one.
Obiano said the oil field located in the Anambra basin produces about 2,500 barrels per day (bpd). He said production from the oil field has reached about 65,000 barrels and when it hits about 120,000 barrels, the state will make its first oil export.
He also said he is talking with some investors who will build refinery and airport in the state on build, operate and transfer (BOT) arrangement. The investors will build the refinery on agreed terms, operate it for an agreed period and transfer it to the owners.
He noted that the state owns an insignificant stake of about five per cent but he is making efforts to bring investors for the sake of industrialisation and job creation.
The refinery, according to him, will start with 25,000 bpd capacity and later ramped up to 50,000 bpd. The airport, he said, would begin as a cargo airport where the materials needed in the state would be brought and goods, especially some byproducts from the refineries can be exported before expanding it into a passenger airport. He also asserted that there is conflict or controversy in the ownership of the state’s oil producing asset, adding that the claim of ownership of the asset by Kogi people was politically motivated, adding that the issue has since been resolved. He noted that the oil field is 22 miles into state, therefore, the ownership contest shouldn’t arise.
He said the state’s internally generated revenue (IGR) has increased by over 100 per cent since he took over.
According to him, he inherited an IGR of N500 million but it has risen to N1.1 billion and he intends to raise it to N3.3 billion by this year’s end. “I cannot imagine myself as a renowned banker operating an IGR of N500 million in a state such as Anambra,’’ he said.
He also said since he came in as the governor a year ago, he has been able to attract investments of between $2.2 billion and $2.5 billion in some sectors of the state’s economy.
For instance, in agriculture, he mentioned the development of $250 million farm by Coscharis Farm Limited, adding that the company is also building a $150 million tomato-processing plant in the state, which is the first of its kind in Africa.The Coscharis Farm is located on 2,700 acres of land.
Obiano said he wants to make Anambra an investor destination and he is starting with security. He reiterated his resolve to wipe out kidnappers and all types of crimes and vices. The state government, he said, is committed to providing steady power supply through the establishment of embedded and captive generation to reduce the cost of production of goods and services.
He stressed his plans to make education and other vital areas of the economy that enhance standard of living accessible and affordable.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ikoloanambra: 11:28pm On May 18, 2015
On the heels of the one year anniversary of his administration and the need to reflect greater diversity and build a broad-based cabinet in furtherance of the policy of inclusive governance and quality representation across the state, the governor of Anambra State Chief Willie Obiano, today strengthened his cabinet with the appointment of five new Commissioners.
The five Commissioners who were sworn-in at a brief ceremony held at the Governor’s Lodge Amawbia include: Hon Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Barrister Mrs. Mary Imelda Obinuju Nwogu; Hon Commissioner for Finance, Sir Okey Moka; Hon Commissioner for Housing & Urban Development, Mr. Franks Chukwuemeka Offor; Hon Commissioner for Special Duties, Barrister (Mrs.) Uzoamaka Gladys Ilobi, and Hon Commissioner for Agriculture, Mr. Afamefuna Chinedu Mbanefo.
Speaking shortly after the news commissioners took the Oath of Allegiance and the Oath of the Office of Commissioner, Governor Obiano told the new appointees that they came highly recommended for the jobs because of the value they would add to the administration. According to him, “serving in this administration is an honour to you and I expect you to live up to the challenge as members of my cabinet. As you already know, we are moving well and we have brought you on board to help move Anambra State forward.”
Speaking further,Obiano charged the five new members of his team comprising of three men and two women to justify the confidence he reposed in them in their areas of appointment. “You can see that among the forms you have with you is your Job Specifications. You are expected to perform based on set parameters and there is also provision for periodic reviews.”
Speaking on behalf of the new appointees, the new Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Mrs. Mary Imelda Obinuju Nwogu thanked governor Obiano for the opportunity given them to serve the state. Said she:“We are highly elated and very happy to be found worthy by this administration. We are ready to work to move Anambra State forward especially in the area of the 4-Pillars of Development where you have shown tremendous capacity and achievements as well as on the Enablers.”
The new commissioners are expected to imbue the cabinet with zeal and commitment as the high performing governor seeks to surpass his widely acclaimed first year performance.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ikoloanambra: 11:29pm On May 18, 2015
Obiano Strengthens Cabinet with Five New Commissioners

On the heels of the one year anniversary of his administration and the need to reflect greater diversity and build a broad-based cabinet in furtherance of the policy of inclusive governance and quality representation across the state, the governor of Anambra State Chief Willie Obiano, today strengthened his cabinet with the appointment of five new Commissioners.
The five Commissioners who were sworn-in at a brief ceremony held at the Governor’s Lodge Amawbia include: Hon Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Barrister Mrs. Mary Imelda Obinuju Nwogu; Hon Commissioner for Finance, Sir Okey Moka; Hon Commissioner for Housing & Urban Development, Mr. Franks Chukwuemeka Offor; Hon Commissioner for Special Duties, Barrister (Mrs.) Uzoamaka Gladys Ilobi, and Hon Commissioner for Agriculture, Mr. Afamefuna Chinedu Mbanefo.
Speaking shortly after the news commissioners took the Oath of Allegiance and the Oath of the Office of Commissioner, Governor Obiano told the new appointees that they came highly recommended for the jobs because of the value they would add to the administration. According to him, “serving in this administration is an honour to you and I expect you to live up to the challenge as members of my cabinet. As you already know, we are moving well and we have brought you on board to help move Anambra State forward.”
Speaking further,Obiano charged the five new members of his team comprising of three men and two women to justify the confidence he reposed in them in their areas of appointment. “You can see that among the forms you have with you is your Job Specifications. You are expected to perform based on set parameters and there is also provision for periodic reviews.”
Speaking on behalf of the new appointees, the new Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Mrs. Mary Imelda Obinuju Nwogu thanked governor Obiano for the opportunity given them to serve the state. Said she:“We are highly elated and very happy to be found worthy by this administration. We are ready to work to move Anambra State forward especially in the area of the 4-Pillars of Development where you have shown tremendous capacity and achievements as well as on the Enablers.”
The new commissioners are expected to imbue the cabinet with zeal and commitment as the high performing governor seeks to surpass his widely acclaimed first year performance.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:23am On May 19, 2015
Welcome to the great city of Onitsha..the gateway city to the South-East and South-South!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 10:03am On May 19, 2015
Truly, Anambra is the Light of the entire black Nations..

Schematics:
ANAMBRA State, yesterday, emerged the overall winner of 2015 Nigeria National Petroleum Company, NNPC, National Quiz competition for the South East geopolitical zone of the country.

The state will now represent the zone at the national quiz competition coming up later in the year in Abuja.
According to the results of the competition, Anambra pulled a total of 55 points to beat other schools from Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi and Imo states to emerge victorious in the keenly contested quiz involving subjects such as English language, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The break-down shows that Anambra got 55 points, Imo 45 points, Ebonyi and Enugu 40 points each, while Abia State got 30 points.

In a chat with newsmen in Abakaliki, National Coordinator of the programme, Mr. Olutayo Sanni, said NNPC was paying attention to the National Quiz competition because the exercise was an instrument for enhancing science education in the country.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/anambra-wins-2015-south-east-nnpc-quiz-competition/#sthash.qvL8ZnO1.dpuf

https://www.nairaland.com/2323341/anambra-wins-2015-south-east

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 11:48am On May 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I'm starting to feel that way about Imo State and Rochas as well! About 3 to 4 years ago i was optimistic and had a good feeling about Rochas and Imo.....but now i'm left a bit deflated as nothing substantial is happening over there! Yes, beautifying Owerri and building a couple of roads (the quality of which i have issues with) is all well and good.....but i want to see foreign-direct-Investments (FDIs), substantial increase in IGR, world-class engineering and other positive news stories in Imo like we see with other states like Akwa Ibom, Enugu and Anambra! I know Imo receives much less allocation, but 4 years+ into the Rochas administration we should be seeing at least one world class structure being built! By now Oguta Lake should have attracted at least a 300 million dollar investment which would include a 5-star Hotel Resort, a rail link or Autobahn-type highway to Owerri or Port Harcourt airports, conferencing facilities and a River Port at the Lake!

There's just too much talk and raising of expectations with little end results!

Imo receives the highest allocation in SE - FACT.
While Enugu & Ebonyi get the smallest.

In terms of federal allocation, Imo is to SE what Akwa Ibom is to SS, Kano is to NW and Lagos is to SW.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2015
[size=18pt]SOME PICS FROM SUNDAY'S MATCH AT BEVERLY HILLS NNEWI[/size]

WHICH MIGHT BE THE LAST GOING FROM LMC'S RECOMMENDATION, THAT AFTER MATCH DAY 9 ALL CLUBS UNDER STADIUM PROBATION (GIWA FC, GABROS FC, ABIA WARRIORS, AKWA UNITED AND NASARAWA UNITED) MIGHT BE MOVED TO A BETTER STADIUM SO AS TO FACILITATE BETTER TV COVERAGE.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2015
ikoloanambra:
Obiano Strengthens Cabinet with Five New Commissioners

Look at my older brother best friend (udoka mbanefor) nwa nnewi i was with him and his family on xmas party in london now the minister of agriculture.When i come home i will go and visit him his my man cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yellowsun: 2:41pm On May 19, 2015
uduokirika1:
[size=18pt]SOME PICS FROM SUNDAY'S MATCH AT BEVERLY HILLS NNEWI[/size]

WHICH MIGHT BE THE LAST GOING FROM LMC'S RECOMMENDATION, THAT AFTER MATCH DAY 9 ALL CLUBS UNDER STADIUM PROBATION (GIWA FC, GABROS FC, ABIA WARRIORS, AKWA UNITED AND NASARAWA UNITED) MIGHT BE MOVED TO A BETTER STADIUM SO AS TO FACILITATE BETTER TV COVERAGE.

Nice one Uduokirika1

Hope this relocation of Gabros to NAS Enugu away from Home fans won't affect their result.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by DaVerdict: 3:01pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=rafindo post=33859122].people like are what we need in trying to break so many it can't happen syndrome we have in Nigeria. if Portsmouth can be bought by their fans I thereby think enthusiastic minds can come together to form the first community/fan owned club in nigeria.the risks is very minimal.the lmc has proposed a template for it.[/quote

With the right attitude we will achieve a lot in Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 19, 2015
Meet Amobi Okoye.

The youngest player to be drafted by an NFL team is an Omanbala, he was born in Anambra and left when he was 12 for the US, without prior knowledge of the America Football, he was advised to watch the Madden NFL videogame, after watching it a star is born, he went on and set a record telling the world the Sun rises from Igboland.

Omanbalas di njo

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amobi_Okoye

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 19, 2015
OreMI22:

Imo receives the highest allocation in SE - FACT.
While Enugu & Ebonyi get the smallest.

In terms of federal allocation, Imo is to SE what Akwa Ibom is to SS, Kano is to NW and Lagos is to SW.

Imo also receive 13% derivation, NDDC, many many places money si abata na akpa Imo State di too much.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 11:00am On May 20, 2015
Obiano Set to Create Jobs via Creative Entertainment as Bob-manuel Launches “Naija New Dawn Show”

Obiano Set to Create Jobs via Creative Entertainment as Bob-manuel Lauches "Naija New Dawn Show"
The famous Nigerian Movie Star, Bob-manuel Udogwu has announced the plans of Anambra State Government to raise new stars and create employment opportunities through entertainment.

Announcing the details of the maiden event, Hon Udogwu who is also the Senior Special Assistant to the State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano on Creative Media said a classical show has been scheduled to hold on Saturday, May 30, 2015 to kick start series of creative entertainment programmes mapped out for talent discovery and development in the State.

“The event is called ‘Naija New Dawn Show: Raising new stars & creating jobs in the entertainment industry’.

“It will be first of its kind & the beginning of series of creative entertainment programmes I have mapped out for talent discovery & development in the state.

“There will be competition & winners in Acting, Music, Modelling & stand-up comedy.”

According to information handbills shared by the organizers, forms are available for just five hundred naira (N500) in all higher institutions in the state.

The main event at Marble Arch Hotel, Awka will be preceded by auditions on 22nd, 23rd & 28th May respectively at Summit Splendour Hotel, Awka.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:33am On May 20, 2015
Schematics:
Obiano Set to Create Jobs via Creative Entertainment as Bob-manuel Launches “Naija New Dawn Show”

Obiano Set to Create Jobs via Creative Entertainment as Bob-manuel Lauches "Naija New Dawn Show"
The famous Nigerian Movie Star, Bob-manuel Udogwu has announced the plans of Anambra State Government to raise new stars and create employment opportunities through entertainment.

Announcing the details of the maiden event, Hon Udogwu who is also the Senior Special Assistant to the State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano on Creative Media said a classical show has been scheduled to hold on Saturday, May 30, 2015 to kick start series of creative entertainment programmes mapped out for talent discovery and development in the State.

“The event is called ‘Naija New Dawn Show: Raising new stars & creating jobs in the entertainment industry’.

“It will be first of its kind & the beginning of series of creative entertainment programmes I have mapped out for talent discovery & development in the state.

“There will be competition & winners in Acting, Music, Modelling & stand-up comedy.”

According to information handbills shared by the organizers, forms are available for just five hundred naira (N500) in all higher institutions in the state.

The main event at Marble Arch Hotel, Awka will be preceded by auditions on 22nd, 23rd & 28th May respectively at Summit Splendour Hotel, Awka.

Serious why is Bob Manuel not the commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Anambra State.

Anambra having started Nollywood deserve a film festival every year, you see how Bayelsa have hijacked AMAA, we should start organising film festival cus we built it and we own it somehow with number of Omanbalas as actors, actresses, producers, veterans and the most important marketers.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2015
[size=18pt]WAHALA DEY FOR KANO[/size]

HALF TIME KANO PILLARS 2 : 0 GABROS
Full time kano pillars 2:1 Gabros
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by collynzo39: 11:08pm On May 20, 2015
Let me book space down. @Buddahmonk, How far?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ikoloanambra: 11:15pm On May 20, 2015
BBC,Dailymail apologize over human meat restaurant story in Anambra !!!

The BBC and the Dailymail have apologised for wrongly publishing a story about a restaurant in Anambra State, Nigeria, where human flesh is served as meat,saying the story was false and inappropriate.

BBC said it had already begun investigations to confirm what led to such publication and will take necessary steps to ensure the mistake does not occur again.

Full text :
BBC

“The story about the Nigerian restaurant which we published here was a mistake and we apologise. It was incorrect and published without the proper BBC checks. We have removed the story and have launched an urgent investigation into how this happened.
The BBC Swahili service’s reputation for accuracy and balance remains of paramount importance to us and we are taking the appropriate steps to insure that mistakes like this do not happen again.”

Clarifications and corrections

By MAILONLINE

An article on 16 May reported that a Nigerian restaurant was shut down for serving human flesh, based on a BBC Swahili report. BBC Swahili has now confirmed that the story was incorrect and the article has now been removed from our website.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.