Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1236637 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
BEST SCHOOLS EVER.......... GBOSAAA FOR PITA AND OBIANO. SORRY FOR THIS PUPILS

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
CHA!! THIS PUPILS DON SUFFER OH!!!! NO WONDER ALL OF THEM ARE SOUNDING SOO IGBOTIC ACCENT... PHONOLOGICAL ERROR... CHINO WHAT DO YOU SAY??

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
AWKA THE CAPITAL DIRTY OF ANAMBRA STATE......... GLORIFIED VILLAGE. ASK CHINONOSO WILBERFORCE DIKE

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
NKPOR GULLY EROSION WILL SWALLOW ALL NKPOR IF THIS DRUNKARD DONT INTERVENE. HE SHOULD STOP KILLING MOTHERS AND DO HIS WORK.......... AND LEAVE TOO ALCOHOL

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
NKPOR GULLY EROSION WILL SWALLOW ALL NKPOR IF THIS DRUNKARD DOESN'T INTERVENE. HE SHOULD STOP KILLING MOTHERS AND DO HIS WORK.......... AND LEAVE TOO ALCOHOL

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
CHINONSO WHAT ABOUT THIS OMANBALA IS DISASTER CHISOS

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
WOW!!!! I THOUGHT CHINO SAID THEY TARED ALL THE ROADS AT ONITSHA?/?

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
WHERE IS THAT THEIF THAT STOLE ANAMBRA MONEY AND RAN O ABUJA TO BUILD MALL?? PITA OBI I THINK?? OYA COME AND DANCE SEKEM FOR ME.KIKIKIKIKIKKIKIKKIKIKIKIKKIKK cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
alfred5:

Hahaha, that's the issue we are debating now.

It's uncalled for.

In Anambra today, over taxation has taken over. Why are you taxing people and driving indeginous investors away? Hope you heard that Ibeto would be building new plant in Enugu? Why not in Anambra his state?

You must'nt tax people to get 100billion naira IGR by year end.

There are tourist centres that can fetch us money... All these has been over looked.

We have Agulu lake, Ogbunike cave etc........

Mr quit all dis gimmicks. why should Ibeto build a cement plant when the raw material is at ebonyi. Wen you criticize apply common sense people 're if not for Ur sake at least for the sake of people reading.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
PETER CAN SWIM OHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT CHINO THIS IS RIVER NWANGELE NAH .........

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
OKAY BACK TO INNERHOOD OF AWKA AND ONITSHA CAPITAL VILLAGE............

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
MORE OF THE GLORIFY VILLA OF AWKA CITY......

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
CHINO AWKA IS MORE LIKE ONITSHA... ME I PREFER ONITSHA TO BE CAPITAL THAN AWKA.......... AT LIST THOSE JUNK CONVENTIONAL FOUR STORIES WITH NO ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN CAN MAKE UP...... WHAT DO YOU ANI EDOS THINKS? I MEAN AWKA TOO LOCAL FOR MINE LIKING

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
patmaine:

Mr quit all dis gimmicks. why should Ibeto build a cement plant when the raw material is at ebonyi. Wen you criticize apply common sense people 're if not for Ur sake at least for the sake of people reading.

Innoson is situated in Nnewi not Japan.......
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
STILL ON THE MATTER................. CHINO IS A POVERTY STRICKEN OLD F@@L........ I CAN FEED HIM FOR DECADE.. EVEN HIS IMAGINARY WIFE. TAKE A LOOK AT THE CHINO SEF..........MTEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
alfred5:

Okay..There's refinery in Kaduna. If I'm right.

INNOSON is located in Nnewi not Japan.

Anambra is no more suitable because of unfavorbale taxation.

gosh.
I give up.

you 're so daft. you 're not worth to be a critic..
don't tell me u 're getting paid for this.

one word. go study. tonyebarcanista.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
alfred5:

Okay..There's refinery in Kaduna. If I'm right.

INNOSON is located in Nnewi not Japan.

Anambra is no more suitable because of unfavorbale taxation.

gosh.
I give up.

you 're so daft. you 're not worth to be a critic..
don't tell me u 're getting paid for this.

one word. go study. tonyebarcanista.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
asha80:
I don't know anything about unsuitability because of taxation...i simply told you why ibeto's plant is in nkalagu

free the guy. low mentality.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
OYA BACK TO STREET

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
WHEN REASONABLE PEOPLE LIKE ALFRED AND FREEGLOBE TALKS YOU FIRE LIKE F@@L. LIKE SAY YOU GO KILL PERSON.................... THE TRUTH SHALL SAVE US FREE.TAKE IT TO THAT DRUNKARD IF YOU CAN..

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
CHIONOSO TOOOO LATE TO CRY FOR YOUR DARLING THREAD........................... HERE WE ROLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
GBAGAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO PROPER DRAINAGE............. TOO BAD... CANT YOU SEE HOW IMO STATE DID THEIRS?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
WHAT ABOUT OUR SOO CALLED FLYOVER....... WASTE OF CEMENT TO THE LANDSCAPE OF AWKA AND A BOOST TO DANGOTE...... NO SINGLE IMPRASIVE DESIGN THIS IS MEDIOCRE TO THE HIGHEST ODER,,,,
1) AWKA CROSSOVER
2)KWARA STATE FLYOVER
COMPARE AND CONTRAST......

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
CHINONSO WILBERFORCE DIKE.. YOU ARE A P@@R MAN... DO YOU HAVE ANY HAND WORK?? BUYING AND SELLING DEY WORRY YOUR BRAIN.....

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
CHIOKIKE HELP THIS POOR DILAPIDATED STATE......

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
WHAT ABOUT ROAD SELLERS AND OKADA RIDERS... WHERE DO THEY DO THAT NOW........... HAUSA HAS CONCURRED ONITSHA FOR KEKE AND OKADA RIDING BIZZ........ WHEN YOU HAVE OBI AND OBIISE THE DRUNKARD... KILLING INNOCENT MOTHERS..

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
TOOOO MUCH P@VERTY DEY WORRY YOU KIKIKIKIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
CHINONSO IS AN EMPTY HEAD WHO IS TAKING HIS TREAT SERIOUS??

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
PETER ADA DANCING SHOKI OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! AND SWIMMING NWANGELE SWAMP............ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
MORE GAME COMING HAHAHAHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
PETER OBI, PETER OBI. PETER OKWUTEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHINO IS YOUR OTIMKPO..

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
OMANBALA HAS NOT GOTTEN IT RIGHT CHAI!!!!!!!! CHINO WILL COME AND SELL LIES TO US........... OKAT SEE NKPOR GULLY EROSION

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.