Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1236721 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
AWKA CITY OF OKE MBA........... INCASE IF YOUR MISS ROAD, IT IS LABEL IN THE PIX............. GO FIGURE OUT

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
WHEN AM THROUGH WITH YOU CHINO.. YOU NO GO FORGET ME.................

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
OUR GREAT CITY AWKA ANAMBRA STATE NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
CHINO AL THIS DITSY SLUM AT AWKA CITY GO FIT KILL PERSON

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
ABEGI IF PERSON SEE TRUTH MAKE HIM TALK....... NO DEY FEAR ANY BODY ON TOP THIS THREAD............... WHO BE CHINO

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
NKPOR TRENDING

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
ok, we've seen you.

thank you
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
MORE .................. NKPOR IS GONE WITH EROSION. CHINO IS IT YOUR BROTHER THAT IS DUMPING DIRT INSIDE THERE? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
YES COMMON MEH.!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I DON LAUGH WAN CRY cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
ONITSHA ELECTRONICS MARKET ALL THE WAY

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
AS A CONCERNED CITIZEN OF ANAMBRA STATE. OKE MBA
My question for Anambra State government is why should Onitsha such a well planned city and environs be too difficult and hard for you guys to manage?
Traffic hold up is the major reason why Lagos is like nightmare to me but am scared that such is repeating itself here, the xmas season here is in its zenith yet our government only sew beautiful uniforms to youngmen and women to control traffic where there are none but nobody to direct vehicular movement where the traffics are heavy.

Inconclusion, though i know it has never happened before but i must confess that the realities in Anamabra transport and environment sector are devastating, so i suggest Obiano should resign or sack the two docile, clueless, irresponsible, insensitive and visionless officials if his government shouldnt be held responsible if any misfortune befall Ndi Anambra because of their poor perfomances.
H.E. your entire cabinet may not have been failures but these two are and have brought badname to your government, beyond these two bad sector i know how Anambra is faring in other sectors.

~Buddah Monk slept here

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
CHINO WHY IS IT WHEN FREEGLOBE, ALFRED AND MANY OTHER REASONABLE OMABALARIAN TALKS ABOUT IT, YOU FEEL LIKE STABBING THEM ONLINE AND OFFLINE? STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM THE FACT.. OYA FOOD DON DONE.................... KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIIKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
CHINIONSO DIKE WELBERFORCE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A DAY LIKE THIS.......... THANKS FOR THE INVITATION. BUT I PROMISE YOU NO REST ON THIS THREAD... NO MEANINGFUL CONVERSATION WILL TAKE PLACE HERE TILL FURTHER NOTICE.......... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OYA WHAT DO HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS ONE I SNAPED TODAY TODAY...

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
GBAGAM NWANNE!!!!!!!!!!!! ONYE NA AKU BELL LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
NNEWII TRENDING

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
YESSSSSSS OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNOR SHOULD CLOSE THIS DEATH HOLE. I HARD FLOOD CARRIED TWO PUPIL DOWN TO NWANGELE SLUM ONITSHA..........

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
WHERE ARE THOSE TALKATIVE S YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS ONE ABI?? ABI YOU DEY FEAR TO TALK AM KIKIKKIKIKIKIK!!!!!!!!!!! CHINO IS AN EMPTY CON MAN...

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
YES OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
THIS IS THE SO CALLED UPPER IWEKA OBIANO COMMISSIONED RECENTLY...... TOO SUBSTANDARD WITH LOCAL LABORERS LIKE IDC............

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
AWKA IS OKE MBA OF ALL BLACK NATIONS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

YOU AINT SEN ANYTHING CHINONSO
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
MORE .................................

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
YES ON CHINO COME ON..........................YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAN THAT..............

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
MORE .................................

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
YES ON CHINO COME ON..........................YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAN THAT..............

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue PETER OBI SEKEM, OIANO SHOHI , CHINO HEAD BIG LIKE TOOLZ, LIKE TOOLZ...........!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
ME I THINK THIS HOW A PROPER PLANNED NEIGHBORHOOD/ESTATE SUPPOSE TO BE.... WITH PROSPER STREET LIGHT AND ROAD MARK. THIS IS OWERRI
1)OWERRI
2)OWERRI
3)AKWA IBOM

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
This maniac above me why are you trolling or spamming this thread. If you refuse to stop, I promise gi na ndi be gi this...

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks goodness.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mopolchi:
This maniac above me why are you trolling or spamming this thread. If you refuse to stop, I promise gi na ndi be gi this...
VERY FUNNY OF YOU......... BUT ON A SERIOUS NOT COMPARE THIS BRIDGES AND TELL ME WHO IS FOOLING WHO?? THIS IS A BIG MEDIOCRITY TO OMANBALA AND IBOS AS A WHOLE.......... THIS THING DOESNT EVEN HAVE COMMON ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN.... TALK MORE OF GIVING THAT AWKA LANDSCAPE A FACE LIFT... WASTE OF CEMENT AND SPACE...

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
LETS UPGRADE MY PEOPLE BUT CHINO WILL SAY NOOO.. AM A CONCERNED ANAMBRARIAN.. I CANT KEEP QUITE. LETS MAKE OBIANO SEE THIS AND ACT IMMEDIATELY.. LETS REASON CONSTRUCTIVELY, NOT HERE FOR COMPETITION..

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.