Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1229895 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Gamechanger: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2015
patrick89:

Nwanne isokwa na ndi paid agents? you guys are doing a very poor job!! if I have your time I will disgrace all of you paid agents!!! look at your response,!! chineke napu ekwnsu ike!!
obiano is losing this battle!! quote me anywhere!!!

Paid agent? Well, I am paid by Obiano's dividends of democracy which Obi's hirelings are trying to distract him from providing for Anambrarians so that he will not tower above Obi's image of ''all time best governor of Anambra State"
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2015
The same peter obi was caught with 250 million raw cash in Lagos airport, he covered it up with propaganda, ezu river, he covered it with propaganda, shopping mall in Abuja, he covered it with propaganda, performance as governor, he said he was saving money, 75 billion, he will never get away with this

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Gamechanger:

A[b]nd you believe the emboldened because Peter Obi said so? Commonsense demands that you should have asked yourself why your master save did not find it worthy to employ these when his tenure was running or DIDN'T HE KNEW THAT HE TENURE WAS TO EXPIRE IN 2014?

I guess he also saved money for all the payment of the Chairmen and Councillors he ushered in towards the end of his tenure?

Peter Obi was never elected to save money by anybody. Let him leave Willie to perform abeg![/b]
this another poorly response!! you should publish facts and figures, go and ask for it! I'm still sitting on the fence, but I will never be a prasie singer again!
if you continue like this I will expose obiano beyond your control! go and do your homework properly, as the women leader @lfreeglobe, all I want to see is your bare breast chikena grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2015
osymerga:
Obiano should be concerned about these guys...
Except Andy Uba, those guys are nothing. This is not a PDP led government. I doubt they will win their second tenures without aligning with apga or apc

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Gamechanger:

Paid agent? Well, I am paid by Obiano's dividends of democracy which Obi's hirelings are trying to distract him from providing for Anambrarians so that he will not tower above Obi's image of ''all time best governor of Anambra State"
if your not a paid agent! then you're doing a great disservice to Anambra state!! that man needs to seat up!!! defending him won't make so!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Gamechanger: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2015
patrick89:

you guys are doing very bad job! t[b]here are other claims made by peter obi, like he has kept the money for those ten thousand employed for next three years!![/b]
come out with a verifiable figures to counter them! he also made several claims, come out and debunk them with facts and figures!

remember anambra just lost their spot in Waec recently!!

And you believe the emboldened because Peter Obi said so? Commonsense demands that you should have asked yourself why your master save did not find it worthy to employ these when his tenure was running or DIDN'T HE KNEW THAT HE TENURE WAS TO EXPIRE IN 2014?

I guess he also saved money for all the payment of the Chairmen and Councillors he ushered in towards the end of his tenure?

Peter Obi was never elected to save money by anybody. Let him leave Willie to perform abeg!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2015
Ife eji abu Anambra erika..

See squad: freeglobe, odenigboaroli, patrick89, osymerga, gamechanger, alfred5

Demolishers, even I myself cannot challenge these lions and lionesses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Gamechanger: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2015
patrick89:

if your not a paid agent! then you're doing a great disservice to Anambra state!! that man needs to seat up!!! defending him won't make so!

Governor of the year sit up? I asked you, bearing in mind the economic situation in the nation, which Governor is performing better than Obiano and in what area is he found wanting?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2015
patrick89:

this another poorly response!! you should publish facts and figures, go and ask for it! I'm still sitting on the fence, but I will never be a prasie singer again!
if you continue like this I will expose obiano beyond your control! go and do your homework properly, as the women leader @lfreeglobe, all I want to see is your bare breast chikena grin grin grin
you have not seen anything. Shameless hypocrite. You said obiano bought his award, they asked you for the ones peter obi had you started talking rubbish. like master like puppet
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2015
Gamechanger:

And you believe the emboldened because Peter Obi said so? Commonsense demands that you should have asked yourself why your master save did not find it worthy to employ these when his tenure was running or DIDN'T HE KNEW THAT HE TENURE WAS TO EXPIRE IN 2014?

Peter Obi was never elected to save money by anybody. Let him leave Willie to perform abeg!
you are still missing the point! who pulled the first trigger?
ans obiano..
the reply from obi camp is like a clarification! and I'm totally in support of that! this will bring up a lot of interesting stories! we should be very glad that we are being given opportunity to query our government! don't you like that?? obiano must come out and clear the air for us! as for now he is at wrong side!Besides he is our governor and not obi!!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Freeglobe. See my stand.

Amb Adichie Izuchukwu(Alfred5)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Gamechanger: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2015
We face neither East or West. We face forward.... Kwame Nkrumah

The same way I campaigned against Eseli holding Dr. Ngige hostage and stopping him from delivering
The same way I campaigned against Ngige distracting Mr. Peter Obi from performing...
I am here again shouting, proclaiming and declaring that Chief Peter Obi should leave his boy Willie Obiano to perform and let Anambrarians be the judge.

If Wilie is not of God, he will fail even without the unnecessary distractions by Obi. If he is of God, there is nothing a thousand Peters can do

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2015
Gamechanger:

Governor of the year sit up? I asked you, bearing in mind the economic situation in the nation, which Governor is performing better than Obiano and in what area is he found wanting?
so what do you want me to do now? I should start celebrating obiano, pop champagne? while he still has a lot to explain? the joke is on you!! he must come out and explain that's my stand!! as for you @lfreeglobe untie your bra, bare the sagged breast, like edo women, then I will take you serious!!

obiano has to clarify! is that too much to ask @gamechanger? oooh!
we can not continue like this!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2015
alfred5:
Freeglobe. See my stand.

I'm standing with you today, but not when you come posting bad image! but I stand by accountability! he must account to us! period!!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2015
Yeske2:
Nonsense, what's the sense in paying for laptop double the price i can get it in the open market, reducing salaries across board without communicating with civil servants in the name of PAYE? Primary school teachers salaries weren't increased at any time, ask any of them in the state.

How much did they buy d laptop bro.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
alfred5:
Freeglobe. See my stand.

I agree with you on just this cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Gamechanger:

Nobody is saying Obiano isn't performing but this issue of 75billion thing questions his integrity...In fact,he has a lot of explanation to do. Meanwhile,Obi is pulling hard-core facts to back his claims while Obiano is holding press conference without any proof to validate his claims.
Obiano needs to be worried...Onye akpana nwa agu aka n'odu ma na ndu ma n'onwu!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
patrick89:

so what do you want me to do now? I should start celebrating obiano, pop champagne? while he still has a lot to explain? the joke is on you!! he must come out and explain that's my stand!! as for you @lfreeglobe untie your bra, bare the sagged breast, like edo women, then I will take you serious!!

obiano has to clarify! is that too much to ask @gamechanger? oooh!
we can not continue like this!
you are nothing but a biased clown! Now you are supporting the call for obiano to break down the debt profile, once he does now, you will also start crying again. what do you want from obiano? Even if obiano does not do anything in Anambra again, he has performed better than obi. The quicker you accept this fact, the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Nobody is saying Obiano isn't performing but this issue of 75billion thing questions his integrity...In fact,he has a lot of explanation to do. Meanwhile,Obi is pulling hard-core facts to back his claims while Obiano is holding press conference without any proof to validate his claims.
Obiano needs to be worried...Onye akpana nwa agu aka n'odu ma na ndu ma n'onwu!
hardcore facts like posting useless figures on social media? Peter obi is agu to fools like you
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Gamechanger:
We face neither East or West. We face forward.... Kwame Nkrumah

The same way I campaigned against Eseli holding Dr. Ngige hostage and stopping him from delivering
The same way I campaigned against Ngige distracting Mr. Peter Obi from performing...
I am here again shouting, proclaiming and declaring that Chief Peter Obi should leave his boy Willie Obiano to perform and let Anambrarians be the judge.

If Wilie is not of God, he will fail even without the unnecessary distractions by Obi. If he is of God, there is nothing a thousand Peters can do

Don't even go there,guy. Since Obi left office he has kept away from government affairs to allow the incumbent to focus and deliver. That decision was intentional.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
patmaine:

How much did they buy d laptop bro.

5000 multiply by 18 Months. Also, government maca board at 15,000 per class. We have Zenox that sells at cheaper rate. Also, government is to distribute freely the maca board....its over taxation to increase IGR..
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Let us accept the fact that Obiano was misled by Victor Umeh who doesn't like challenges. Well, Uche Ekwunife serves him right. Willie and Peter was best of friends......we all know that, and how Obi saved him from multiple card registration. The issue is that Victor Umeh doesn't need Peter Obi around as they rightly and bodly told Bishops that 'there can never be 2 sailors in one ship"

Willie was nobody in Anambra politics, at least he could have given Peter Obi his first term loyalty and respect. What befell Ngige might befall Willie soon..... If only we know how NGIGE went to Senate then we should keep our mouth shut!!!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by osymerga(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Except Andy Uba, those guys are nothing. This is not a PDP led government. I doubt they will win their second tenures without aligning with apga or apc
Did you just said those guys are nothing except uba ?
Did you know how Obiano came to win APGA guber primary ? Did you know it was Peter Obi that saved Obiano from Ekwunife ?
Do you know what it means to win one third of a state in an election ?
Did you know that Chime being a gov couldn't have all his way because of Ekweremadu ?
You call a senator nothing ?
Bia,are you a politician ?
Freeglobe,pls don't go there

Guys with resources to give any governor a running battle, you are addressing as nothing.
Did you know that during the senatorial election, Ngige confessed that his greatest fear is Ekwunife and not Umeh.
Freeglobe,do not neglect any politician in govt.
Shalom
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
alfred5:
Let us accept the fact that Obiano was misled by Victor Umeh who doesn't like challenges. Well, Uche Ekwunife serves him right. Willie and Peter was best of friends......we all know that, and how Obi saved him from multiple card registration. The issue is that Victor Umeh doesn't need Peter Obi around as they rightly and bodly told Bishops that 'there can never be 2 sailors in one ship"

Willie was never nobody in Anambra politics, at least he could have given Peter Obi his first term loyalty and respect. What befell Ngige might befall Willie soon..... If only we know how NGIGE went to Senate then we should keep our mouth shut!!!

Like I said in other page it all began with the arrogance and greediness of Vic Umeh. Victor Umeh refused to obey party constitution and step down before the election and that made Obi frustrated and he left.People who has no integrity won't understand this.Obiano ,being a greenhorn didn't handle the situation properly and that affected his relationship with Obi.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
alfred5:

5000 multiply by 18 Months. Also, government maca board at 15,000 per class. We have Zenox that sells at cheaper rate. Also, government is to distribute freely the maca board....its over taxation to increase IGR..

bro I don't think 90000 is too much for a new laptop.

the cheapest hp laptop at west gate computers ikeja is 55000 for free dos without bag. dis is a low cos hp without fan. west gate is the biggest hp dealer in Lagos. best price.

a good hp laptop is from 75000.

we will believe you wen u post the laptop specification..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
patmaine:

the cheapest hp laptop at west gate computers ikeja is 55000 for free dos without bag. dis is a low cos hp without fan. west gate is the biggest hp dealer in Lagos. best price.

90k my bros o
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
The debate continues (someone shared this with me) cheesy cheesy cheesy

Live Facebook interview with Melie Onyejepu (Melie Syd), the Senior Special Assistant to Gov Obiano on Budget and Strategy...

The presentation by Valentine Obienyem is self indicting and shows they have been playing with the intelligence of Ndi Anambra.
That notwithstanding, the N75bn has N9bn as cash, 28.8 bn as near cash item which represents about 40% of the total claim.
The long term investments and assets is about N30bn which represents about 42% of the total claim.
The past administration could not account for some claims such as the claim that they invested 3.5bn in Intafact Beverages but proof from audited account shows it was actually N1.95bn. Also, the N75bn claim recognised a closing balance of N11.5bn as at December, 2013 rather than recognizing closing balance as at 17th March, 2014 hand over date which stood at N9bn
https://web./AnambraSquare
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
As for those branding figures cc alfred5

In the Press Conference last Saturday, the State Government presented details of the Handover notes prepared by Chief Peter Obi. The bank details being spread by Valentine Obienyem can only be the same details expressed in a different way either to achieve a hidden motive or to continue to confuse the people.

Otherwise, is he telling Ndi Anambra that the hand over notes presented by Mr Peter Obi is not conclusive or did they intentionally omit some figures and balances.
This question calls for his attention because it is criminal to intentional alter a handover note.
obi why?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Peter obi indeed borrowed money as confirmed by obiano's aide,, smh

Line by Line answer to your question:
1. Were the contracts planned to be completed by March 17th? Was it scam?
2. The Press Statement became necessary to rightly inform Ndi Anambra that the N75bn are not cash items as claim by Val and co-travellers
3. The spirit of continuity does not allow the government to allow falsified data to be engraved in the minds of Ndi Anambra as true and credible information. However, that spirit of continuity has made Gov Willie Obiano and his team to continue to service contractual and financial (borrowings) obligations left by the past government without complaining.
4. The government has not abandoned any projects or the spirit of continuity. They are liabilities because they must be served.
smh

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
patmaine:

Government that sponsors pilgrim would give teachers laptop subsidize rate.....

LG.............!!

That's exploitation!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Peter obi indeed borrowed!!! What sort of a man is this? I'm opening a thread on this. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who said Obi did not borrow? Where did you learn that?
The audited account of 2013 shows a foreign loan borrowing balance of N4.5bn through World Bank and other international agencies. Gov Willie Obiano has been servicing these loans.

A breakdown of the said N75bn also shows a lot of counter funding for borrowing from Bank of Industry and Bank of Agriculture initiated by Obi.
Peter Obi also accessed the Commercial Agriculture Scheme loan of N1bn through Fidelity which is still currently being serviced.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:stop mentioning me here, if they couldn't defend themselves as Val demanded this morning why using Anambra. Square to deceive Anambrarians?

Don't you see that the programme is bored because no one cares?

Rtn Ifeadinmesi, is my friend from Abagana.. He's EA on Media. Niggar is doing his job to avoid been laid off.

Nobody care about his Anambra Square 11thedition. Channel TV speak!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.