Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1226832 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 12:00am On Nov 22, 2015
investnow2013:
Okija Anambra State!

^^^This looks nice!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Instead of building their own world class universities I think it's better they donate more infrastructures to the Anambra state varsity uli as endowments,the school lacks everything a university needs and the government can't do it all alone,we need good spirited individuals to help make that place a real citadel of learning. All the same kudos to Mr obijackson.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by zuchyblink(m): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2015
What does Obi jackson do for a living?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 7:09am On Nov 22, 2015
zuchyblink:
What does Obi jackson do for a living?

Do you want to change to that line of business? grin grin grin grin grin grin

He operates one of the least profitable oil well in Nigeria. Now imagine how rich people like Adamu ciroma, Dan Etete, Atiku, Obasanjo, Oando,Danjuma and Dangote are? people that own multiple oil wells.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by zuchyblink(m): 7:53am On Nov 22, 2015
OreMI22:

He operates one of the least profitable oil well in Nigeria. Now imagine how rich people like Adamu ciroma, Dan Etete, Atiku, Obasanjo, Oando,Danjuma and Dangote are? people that own multiple oil wells.
some people can buy the whole Nigeria o!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by KinkyAngela(f): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2015
OreMI22:

Continue to deceive yourself. Is Obi jackson not the owner of Nestoil ? Go research on the deals he had with the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida's military regime. Mind you, Aliko Dangote's first major adventure in the Oil industry is the Oil refinery and Petrochemical plant he is currently building in Lagos. I stand to be corrected though

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Continue to deceive yourself. Is Obi jackson not the owner of Nestoil ? Go research on the deals he had with the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida's military regime. Mind you, Aliko Dangote's first major adventure in the Oil industry is the Oil refinery and Petrochemical plant he is currently building in Lagos. I stand to be corrected though
How about Dangotes Gas investments in Oguta area of Imo State?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2015
Pic, eke Awka, awka, anambra

I think anambra state should create dual carriage ways in the state. This is the only dual carriage way in awka and it's a mess...at least should he should ban parking along that road to increase its durability

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by KinkyAngela(f): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2015
investnow2013:
How about Dangotes Gas investments in Oguta area of Imo State?
Lol

The Gas Plant you are refering to is being constructed by Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC) with their partner, Bortir International Company Limited, which is a subsidiary at Dangote Group of Companies. It is not solely owned by Dangote
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2015
A lot of multiple lanes roads are going on within a very short time in Awka. Middle-class should be given opportunity to own some real estate around here. Greenwood roads comes with walk-ways, green-lawn shoulders and a superb drainage system. I want this high-brow Greenwood city to host high-rise event centers, high-rise office spaces, high-rise shopping malls, upscale hospitality etc; then the off-shoot roads can now host high-end residential suites. Frankie get us newest updates on the Greenwood villa-Awka

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2015
Investnow, this view was gotten from chopper right? This man acquired so much land in Okija, I am sure the adjoining land outside the facility are his. He maybe be considering putting up an international school around there too, probably a university, the reason he acquired so much land there.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2015
We need to have idea of what it will take for a child to be admitted in this hospital. Any idea?! The cost of services is very important to the general public.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2015
AnamCity:
Investnow, this view was gotten from chopper right? This man acquired so much land in Okija, I am sure the adjoining land outside the facility are his. I maybe be considering putting up an international school around there too, probably a university
This is before the completion & this picture was supplied by them!.... I am Thinking of a Health Tourist Zone!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2015
investnow2013:
This is before the completion & this picture was supplied by them!.... I am Thinking of a Health Tourist Zone!

Okay!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2015
liberty300:

I think anambra state should create dual carriage ways in the state. This is the only dual carriage way in awka and it's a mess...at least should he should ban parking along that road to increase its durability
mention the road that deserves dualisation
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Dr. Ernest Nnaemeka Azudialu-Obiejesi, B.Sc., DBA (HC) serves as the Group Managing Director of Nestoil Plc and its group of companies. Dr. Obiejesi serves as Member of the Board of Directors of WaterTown Energy Ltd., of B & O Dredging Ltd., of Energy Works Technology Ltd., of Royaloak Hydrocarbon Ltd., He has been a Director of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC since March 22, 2012.
http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=207073423&ticker=JBERGER:NL
The biggest Nigeria share holder in Julius Beger, he is the owner of century power, control oil blocks, Smile network, The brand Smile is at the forefront of harnessing technologies to create innovative solutions that enable the cost-effective deployment of advanced communication services to everyone in Africa. 
It launched its first commercial network services in Kampala, Uganda in November 2009, where it provides its customers with voice and messaging services, with or without the ownership of a handset and expanded to Tanzania, Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo. quote author=zuchyblink post=40277713]What does Obi jackson do for a living?[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2015
patrick89:
mention the road that deserves dualisation
Onitsha: Awka Rd,Ziks Avenue,Oguta Rd,Iweka/Upper Iweka Rd,Obosi Rd to Obosi byepas,Enugu Rd to 33,Atani Rd,St Peters Ugwuagba to Johnbosco Obosi, Abs/MCC/Ugwunakpampka with a Bridge across Onitsha Enugu expressway!. If half or all these are done in Onitsha, You will see a great City!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Darlduchi: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2015
This Obiano of a person, for goodness sake did he sign a contract with Hausa's to dress like them or loose his seat. Even at Hebrew Official ceremony, this clown swings around in this backward hausa dress. At a time wise men are distancing themself with these blood sucking demons.
Is he under a spell? i need answers. Meanwhile i am yet to see Hausa's and yoruba's parading themselves in our traditional dresses. Are these real Igbo men or Igboish like Rochas Okoro.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2015
Ndi Anambra called to key into rural dev
22 NOVEMBER 2015

Ndi Anambra have been called upon to key into the government community partnership for rural development initiative of the present administration, for enhanced development of the State.
Governor Willie Obiano made the call at the inauguration and commissioning of Road projects, and other projects embarked upon by two illustrious sons of Neni community in Anaocha Council Area.
Ejike Abana reports that among the projects were different roads in the town totaling six point five eight kilometers single handedly constructed by Chief Anthony Enukeme, one point zero kilometer of road by Mr Paul Motolum, Neni Community library and electronic library, unveiling of the Power Mike Statue, as well as inauguration of two other road projects.
Commissioning the projects, Governor Obiano, represented by the Deputy Governor, Dr Nkem Okeke commended the two philanthropists from Neni community for the kind gesture and called on others to emulate them..
Governor Obiano , who stressed that his government which has a clear cut sincerity of purpose remains committed to creating the enabling environment for investments and other developmental efforts to thrive, called on Ndi Anambra to join the progressive partnership which can be translated into prompt tax payment, attraction of investments, among others.
In a remark the chairman of Anaocha Local Government Area, Mr Ikeobi Ejiofor attested that Neni town is richly blessed as several developments are ongoing in the town, brought about by both the State government and the Natives.
The President General of the town, Professor John Ibemesi, while extolling the gift of good governance in the State instituted by God, as the State enjoys buoyancy in the midst of economic crunch, appealed to the State government to immortalize the undefeated world heavyweight champion, late Chief Mike Okpala also known as Power Mike, by naming one of the sporting complexes in the State after him, commending Governor Obiano for inaugurating two road projects connecting Neni with other towns, namely, Neni-Adazi Ani road and the Akwaeze Neni- Adazi Enu road.
Contributing, one of the philanthropists and the Traditional Prime Minister of Neni, Chief Anthony Enukeme appreciated the good work of the Obiano-led administration, drawing the attention of the Governor to the promise of constructing ten kilometres of road for any community that builds same, expressing optimism however, that the government will live up to its word, as they hope to construct up to twenty kilometres of road on or before Easter next year.
The governor had earlier called on the Traditional ruler of Neni, Igwe Onwuamaeze Ezeani who noted that a lot of development had come to the town courtesy of their children, as they are well endowed, calling on the State government to always remember them in terms of employment, appointments, among others.
Presentation of award of excellence to Chief Enukeme and Mr Motolum, as well as traditional performances were highlights of the event.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2015
Ndi Anambra urged to embrace think home philosophy

Governor Willie Obiano has re-emphasized the need for Ndi Anambra inthe diaspora to embrace think home philosophy in order to fast trackthe development of the state.
Governor Obiano made the assertionduring the commissioning of Obi-Jackson children's hospital in Okija.Commissioning the project, Governor Obiano extolled the benefactor, Mr Azudialo Obiejesi, for towing the part of philanthropy to alleviate the plight of the poor, commended his love for the community which he said, is the force behind his philanthropism.
The governor added that the status of the hospital is in line with what the state government plans for the state health sector, recalling that the state is partnering private health institutions to improve the thirty-seven general hospitals in the state.
Earlier in an address, the benefactor, Mr Obiejesi said time has come when Nigerians especially Ndi Anambra will start assessing quality health care from within the state rather sourcing for such outside the country.
He maintained that the hospital well equipped with modern health facilities will provide children of the community and state at large, good medical care and in a good environment.Government House correspondent, Ngozi Obileri reports that highpoint of the event was commissioning and tour of the hospital complex by the Governor.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Ndi Anambra 'Think Home' 'Invest Home' 'Enjoy Home'........ Invest Now For A Better Tomorrow!.................pix:Houses & Hotel in the rural Village of Umuchukwu Anambra State courtesy of Dr Maduka!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nochi247: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2015
liberty300:

This is not the only dual carriage way in Awka. Judiciary road, secretariat road, Esther Obuakor road, government house road, the expressway and incoming greenwood road are all dual carriages, plus the one you posted which is Ziks Avenue. If you are not sure of something, please ask questions and stop uploading false information here.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by thinkhome: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2015
investnow2013:
Ndi Anambra 'Think Home' 'Invest Home' 'Enjoy Home'........ Invest Now For A Better Tomorrow!.................pix:Houses in the rural Village of Umuchukwu Anambra State courtesy of Dr Maduka!
You just dragged me out of my shell bro. A million likes

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Scholes007(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2015
thinkhome:
You just dragged me out of my shell bro. A million likes
thinkhome wow i so much like this moniker. Can i borrow it? Something like thinkh0me
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
investnow2013:
Onitsha: Awka Rd,Ziks Avenue,Oguta Rd,Iweka/Upper Iweka Rd,Obosi Rd to Obosi byepas,Enugu Rd to 33,Atani Rd,St Peters Ugwuagba to Johnbosco Obosi, Abs/MCC/Ugwunakpampka with a Bridge across Onitsha Enugu expressway!. If half or all these are done in Onitsha, You will see a great City!

I'm talking of Awka!!! where can we have double lanes?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
When I was on my way to Dr Alex Ekwueme square for morning exercise I was surprised to see IDC intensively working on Arroma flyover as early as 6:46 am, today been Sunday, they really want to deliver Arroma and Amaobia flyovers before yuletide season, same wif Onitsha mall and other projects, I saw Obi of Onitsha two days ago inspecting Borromeo round about. Ogadikwa serious this yuletide!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
patrick89:

I'm talking of Awka!!! where can we have double lanes?
Awka: Okpuno Unizik Rd,Amaobia Byepas,Amaobia Agulu Rd,Awka Mgbagwu Rd etc!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
FKO81:
When I was on my way to Dr Alex Ekwueme square for morning exercise I was surprised to see IDC intensively working on Arroma flyover as early as 6:46 am, today been Sunday, they really want to deliver Arroma and Amaobia flyovers before yuletide season, same wif Onitsha mall and other projects, I saw Obi of Onitsha two days ago inspecting Borromeo round about. Ogadikwa serious this yuletide!
It will be wonderful if they finish it before Xmas!.We need to turn this State arround with 5 years!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
investnow2013:
It will be wonderful if they finish it before Xmas!.We need to turn this State arround with 5 years!
Exactly I took pictures of it but I can't upload until tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
FKO81:

Exactly I took pictures of it but I can't upload until tomorrow
That's will be wonderful!.We need to be on a 'high Speed' in matters relating to the development of Anambra State if were to maintain our name!....... No more go-slow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ndi Anambra called to key into rural dev
22 NOVEMBER 2015

Ndi Anambra have been called upon to key into the government community partnership for rural development initiative of the present administration, for enhanced development of the State.
Governor Willie Obiano made the call at the inauguration and commissioning of Road projects, and other projects embarked upon by two illustrious sons of Neni community in Anaocha Council Area.
Ejike Abana reports that among the projects were different roads in the town totaling six point five eight kilometers single handedly constructed by Chief Anthony Enukeme, one point zero kilometer of road by Mr Paul Motolum, Neni Community library and electronic library, unveiling of the Power Mike Statue, as well as inauguration of two other road projects.
Commissioning the projects, Governor Obiano, represented by the Deputy Governor, Dr Nkem Okeke commended the two philanthropists from Neni community for the kind gesture and called on others to emulate them..
Governor Obiano , who stressed that his government which has a clear cut sincerity of purpose remains committed to creating the enabling environment for investments and other developmental efforts to thrive, called on Ndi Anambra to join the progressive partnership which can be translated into prompt tax payment, attraction of investments, among others.
In a remark the chairman of Anaocha Local Government Area, Mr Ikeobi Ejiofor attested that Neni town is richly blessed as several developments are ongoing in the town, brought about by both the State government and the Natives.
The President General of the town, Professor John Ibemesi, while extolling the gift of good governance in the State instituted by God, as the State enjoys buoyancy in the midst of economic crunch, appealed to the State government to immortalize the undefeated world heavyweight champion, late Chief Mike Okpala also known as Power Mike, by naming one of the sporting complexes in the State after him, commending Governor Obiano for inaugurating two road projects connecting Neni with other towns, namely, Neni-Adazi Ani road and the Akwaeze Neni- Adazi Enu road.
Contributing, one of the philanthropists and the Traditional Prime Minister of Neni, Chief Anthony Enukeme appreciated the good work of the Obiano-led administration, drawing the attention of the Governor to the promise of constructing ten kilometres of road for any community that builds same, expressing optimism however, that the government will live up to its word, as they hope to construct up to twenty kilometres of road on or before Easter next year.
The governor had earlier called on the Traditional ruler of Neni, Igwe Onwuamaeze Ezeani who noted that a lot of development had come to the town courtesy of their children, as they are well endowed, calling on the State government to always remember them in terms of employment, appointments, among others.
Presentation of award of excellence to Chief Enukeme and Mr Motolum.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
This Chief Anthony Enukeme is the Proud Owner of Neni Maginificent Hotel called White Castle!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.