Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225232 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:16am On Nov 30, 2015
CKC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:17am On Nov 30, 2015
post=40534265:
CKC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 2:24am On Nov 30, 2015
Commendable effort .

Don't forget QRC as well!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 2:33am On Nov 30, 2015
Great job Anambra1st son!!!
More grease to your elbows!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 30, 2015
All I can say is that "ife m n'afu n'ebe a na eme obim polina polina. Omambala ya adi nma!"

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kelechi121: 3:04am On Nov 30, 2015
The Onitsha Shopping mall painting is quite disappointing.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 3:13am On Nov 30, 2015
Kelechi121:

Well, they are opening 3 malls in Anambra which is a better idea than creating one super mall.

My hope is that this will spur the development of more malls in Anambra and the SE + Anioma.
It looks like only Abakaliki is our only major city or capital without a mall being developed now.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:01am On Nov 30, 2015
Fantastic developments from the schools to the mall and the roads....We are making great progress in Anambra and it will only take time before we establish our state as the most developed,and that is if it isn't already the most developed state in the federation. I am very impressed especially with the schools,parks and the mall,infact I am impressed with everything and the world class hospitals.

I love Omanbala to my bones and my dream of a great Omanbala is beginning to make sense.
Omanbala adi njo!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:02am On Nov 30, 2015
Kelechi121:

So,na paint be your problem?

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kelechi121: 5:09am On Nov 30, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

So,na paint be your problem?
The painting is awful, it looks like one of those numerous flat painting in Onitsha, this project is meant to bring out the ambience and sort of make Onitsha more aesthetic. But I guess we should all be satisfied, cos at least we got a mall.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Scholes007(m): 5:27am On Nov 30, 2015
Malawian:

yes. passed out in 98. I was just looking at how they copied our uniforms in the Marist brother nteje . I was there when the founder was still there. even the school structures are very similar. we built that school with our manual labor.
almost all marist schools now where the same uniforms with the exemption of marist brother junioriate that still maintain their yellow on green uniform.
You guys did a great job there, including the once that did ours in the 80s. Congrates to you all.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2015
Omambala oni baje- Fashola(2015)cheesy

NRIPRIEST:
Fantastic developments from the schools to the mall and the roads....We are making great progress in Anambra and it will only take time before we establish our state as the most developed,and that is if it isn't already the most developed state in the federation. I am very impressed especially with the schools,parks and the mall,infact I am impressed with everything and the world class hospitals.

I love Omanbala to my bones and my dream of a great Omanbala is beginning to make sense.
Omanbala adi njo!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 6:29am On Nov 30, 2015
This is why I have been campaigning for an Independent State of Anambra. We are in Nigeria but not of Nigeria. Truly the light of the entire black race.

Omambala ebuka!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 6:32am On Nov 30, 2015
The paint color is very much in order. At least you are not wiser and more informed than the first rate contractors and Africa Alliance International handling the mega project. They know what is best for it.

Kelechi121:

The painting is awful, it looks like one of those numerous flat painting in Onitsha, this project is meant to bring out the ambience and sort of make Onitsha more aesthetic. But I guess we should all be satisfied, cos at least we got a mall.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 6:36am On Nov 30, 2015
Nice one .. I like the neatness I'm seeing.. Talking about think home, Anambra's finest, phyno brought his Phynofest concert to onitsha yesterday with some of Nigeria's best acts.. The massive attendance is a proof that the security situation in Onitsha has greatly improved

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2015
Kelechi121:

I don't think there is anything wrong with the painting.. What color would you have preferred?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiefobdk(m): 7:08am On Nov 30, 2015
post=40534261:

ckc onitsha painting is class

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2015
More from CKC

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Peter Odili hall former governor of Rivers state was once a student of CKC

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2015
GRC Onitsha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2015
More from QRC I couldn't gain access that's why I took the shot out side

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2015
All saints primary school Onitsha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2015
All saints

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2015
chiefobdk:

its owned by the Marist brotherhood worldwide. they have over 120 schools worldwide..

u wenbt to juniorate?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiefobdk(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2015
Malawian:
u wenbt to juniorate?

I schooled at Holy Ghost Juniorate seminary ihiala.
anambra state

my alma matter is a seminary school on a different class. produced men like
rev. fr Eden...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2015
Phyno-Fest-Onitsha. #Onitsha representing cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2015
AnamCity:
Phyno-Fest show in Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Who come be this babe wey all of them dey fiochara for phynofest? See pictures above me.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2015
Anambra.......Afo ejumuooooo!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2015
AnamCity:
Phyno-Fest-Onitsha. #Onitsha representing cool
This is what should have been happening since if our past leaders knows their onions!...... You can't keep creating jobs for others leaving your home jobless!....... 'Think Home'

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2015
Anambra Road Managers at Work!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2015
Even as we are working to feed our families and meet up with our daily needs, Gov Willie Obiano is also working to give us a better state where security of life and property are guaranteed and investments thrive.

The newly energized Anambra State Roads Maintenance Agency are working round the clock to meet up with zero potholes policy of Gov Willie Obiano. Even as we speak work is currently on going in many major roads in the state, in other words, a gridlock free Christmas holiday season is beckoning in Anambra state.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.