Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,874 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1236850 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
You are right more especially now that our lovely state is turning into Las Vegas.

BuddahMonk:
I dnt want to debate this issue further, Anambra have the worst local government administrators in this world, i hate talking or remembering them in my topics.

Pls how can we get a comprehensive and expansive skylines of Awada and Nkpor.

Who can finance this project by.

1.Hire a pro or semi photographer with a DSLR camera that can cover wider perspective with good depth of field, look for a strategically located building in Awada and capture the neighbourhood from the rooftop.

We need things like this because am tired of anyday visitor or i Google Onitsha or Anambra State we will be greeted by seeing gory images of dead people, poor drainages, bad roads and accident victims.

Can we get our Ministry of Informtion or Tourism to start this, we need these beautiful skylines of our marvellous cities, nobody in Nigeria can challenge us in having the best and mostly highrise neigbourhoods line one of the other in a neatly arranged pattern.

Please how can we make it happen.

Get a pro photographer, look for a strategic building with a bird eyeview of the city....

Lights....

Camera....

Action.....

Investnow2013, schematic, 3dankey, myluv1, odenigboaroli,

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Agulu tins on point
Virtually all roads and paths are tarred.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Its easier to invest in Anambra State now because the State investment and promotion council have gotten their office, they even do promos, workshops, seminars and roadshows, i dnt think if they have website but for now but you can easily walk down to their Awka office and do your businesses.

Simple n straighfoward

FKO81:

My friend if you want to invest in Anambra state google Anambra investment management to guide you, please don't play prank here.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment Dr. Olusegun Aganga while unveiling new IVM models said

...today we are all here making history in Nnewi, the Japan of Africa, where we have successfully produced 70 per cent local component cars which is one of the highest and when you talk about affordability, Innoson is the cheapest,” he said.
Aganga added that other global brands like Nissan and Peugeot were driving partnerships and capacity expansion in the country’s auto sector

God bless Nnewi... The Japan of Africa and Anambra...The light of the Nation!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nedu09(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Yes they are relocating to Ogidi or Ogbunike, even the irondealers along Uga Street and Port Harcourt Rd are moving, those GeePee tank dealers along Atani Rd are moving also.

Mkts are moving toward Ogbunike, Umunya, Ogidi axis while Industries are finding their ways back to Harbour n Bridgehead

e author=BuddahMonk post=28534410]Yes they are relocating to Ogidi or Ogbunike, even the irondealers along Uga Street and Port Harcourt Rd are moving, those GeePee tank dealers along Atani Rd are moving also.

Mkts are moving toward Ogbunike, Umunya, Ogidi axis while Industries are finding their ways back to Harbour n Bridgehead

[/quote]
Guy no worry.. you sabi lair.. Uga street/PH road that am passing every moment... those tank and iron dealers have not moved to anywhere. is it today people are clamouring for there exit? they are still there injuring and ploughing peoples eyes daily. can't imagine this people turning all Uga street residence that use to be less traffic to a dirty open building material market.. bending iron on the road. talk wating you know and stop feeding people with white lies.. at list am on ground now.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
Was in Agulu today for an assignment, Obi really spoilt that town with road sha. Don't ask me names of the roads please, I'm not resident there nor a native.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
On

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
It is true that those steel people are moving. Most of the markets are being relocated to the outskirt. I think the new Oba market will accommodate them. Building material has moved to the outskirt too near Toll gate.

Nedu09:
e author=BuddahMonk post=28534410]Yes they are relocating to Ogidi or Ogbunike, even the irondealers along Uga Street and Port Harcourt Rd are moving, those GeePee tank dealers along Atani Rd are moving also.

Guy no worry.. you sabi lair.. Uga street/PH road that am passing every moment... those tank and iron dealers have not moved to anywhere. is it today people are clamouring for there exit? they are still there injuring and ploughing peoples eyes daily. can't imagine this people turning all Uga street residence that use to be less traffic to a dirty open building material market.. bending iron on the road. talk wating you know and stop feeding people with white lies.. at list am on ground now.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nwanne did you reach where they are building the Resort? I hope we shall use the resort for the xmas? cheesy

Anambra adigo mma for real..

Yeske2:
On
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
More

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
Erosion control, no shaking

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Point Peter Obi bought banana days back at Nwagu Agulu

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Schematics:
Nwanne did you reach where they are building the Resort? I hope we shall use the resort for the xmas? cheesy

Anambra adigo mma for real..

I couldn't go that far but will try next time i get to Agulu, i really want to see what's going on there.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nice and cool country homes, wished i was relaxing in one of these buildings with fresh palm wine and nkwobi and fresh natural breeze . Villa dey sweet o

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
tabletman1:
^^^^ I thought some people said that they are slow in constructing this awka flyover
When peter was constructing nkpor flyover, it took us almost 2 and half years to see the pillars
Obi did not construct the Nkpor flyover? It was a FG project. Don't confuse people
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
4thsense:

@ Myluv1, OreMi, Investnow, Please i need to speak with you guys...I and my friends are interested in investing in properties and some other opportunities especially in these upcoming areas like new state capital site, malls, etc. There are a lot more we would like to know....please send me your e-mail or phone numbers on thebusinessedgedc@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
FKO81:

My friend if you want to invest in Anambra state google Anambra investment management to guide you, please don't play prank here.
I think ANSIPPA can help him in that regard.

@4thsense, have you heard of Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency (ANSIPPA)? They help prospective investors, I am sure you will get help there. Check their website, www.ansippa.ng

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Its easier to invest in Anambra State now because the State investment and promotion council have gotten their office, they even do promos, workshops, seminars and roadshows, i dnt think if they have website but for now but you can easily walk down to their Awka office and do your businesses.

Simple n straighfoward

www.ansippa.ng

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by biggozz(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4thsense: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Myluv1:

I think ANSIPPA can help him in that regard.

@4thsense, have you heard of Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency (ANSIPPA)? They help prospective investors, I am sure you will get help there. Check their website, www.ansippa.ng

Thank you bro, this ANSIPPA link is sure resourceful. I had visited the few links that have information on the Governor's deeds/projects like www.willieisworking.com.ng, contacted quite some friends that still operate in the state and have also keenly followed this thread. The reason why I want to speak with you guys is that I have observed that you seem to be among the crew that moves around with the governor or something and will sure have certain information required for some strategic investment decisions which of course I cannot get surfing the net. when we exchange mails, I will leave you with no doubt of my identity. Please go ahead and assist as requested.

@FKO81, Ohokwanu so gi ma ife, biko emena ka umu-azi......hope you got the message.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by sandy4lv: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
olodoowoh:
Anambrarians brag a lot and it's gonna make we other igbo people start bashing them on nairaland. Very arrogant set of people.

And unto what benefits will that be? Let's preach love. For love makes the world a better place

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4thsense: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Myluv1:

val_nland@yahoo.com

Thanks, did not see this post earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Myluv1:

Obi did not construct the Nkpor flyover? It was a FG project. Don't confuse people
Ok.
But the billboard wrote anambra state government.
Maybe it was took over by the FG just like they take over Nwangele drainage that was started by the state Gov.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
if una report finish and they ban me, will still come out of jail one day
ayam back cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yeske2:
Was in Agulu today for an assignment, Obi really spoilt that town with road sha. Don't ask me names of the roads please, I'm not resident there nor a native.
obi really spoilt his name with the roads and spoil agulu
na by force to build road?
na bicycle track be that?
dontt tell me car can drive in that narrow road that leads to heaven
except keke sha

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
tabletman1:
Ok.
But the billboard wrote anambra state government.
Maybe it was took over by the FG just like they take over Nwangele drainage that was started by the state Gov.
obi hass been stealing fg projects since time imo river

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Myluv1:

what did obi construct in 8 yrs apart from fidelity bnk.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yeske2:
Agulu tins on point
Virtually all roads and paths are tarred.
say all paths are tarred what I see there are too tiny for motor to run, same in Onitsha and same in awka, tell me, is everyone thin as broom stick in anambra cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yeske2:
You're right dear. The southern part of sanniez is no longer motorable
as if any road is motorable in onicha

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
vanbonattel:

what did obi construct in 8 yrs apart from fidelity bnk.
Nothing sad. Hope you feel good now?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
4thsense:

Thank you bro, this ANSIPPA link is sure resourceful. I had visited the few links that have information on the Governor's deeds/projects like www.willieisworking.com.ng, contacted quite some friends that still operate in the state and have also keenly followed this thread. The reason why I want to speak with you guys is that I have observed that you seem to be among the crew that moves around with the governor or something and will sure have certain information required for some strategic investment decisions which of course I cannot get surfing the net. when we exchange mails, I will leave you with no doubt of my identity. Please go ahead and assist as requested.

@FKO81, Ohokwanu so gi ma ife, biko emena ka umu-azi......hope you got the message.

Far from that brother. I am no way near Nigeria at the moment, but I do have people in Awka. You can get in touch with Chino if he would not mind.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wow! I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread. . .Anambra adigo mma hoohaa grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.