Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,225 members, 7,842,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1232915 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
asha80:
Fk081 I am still awaiting your pics.
Relax bro, I did the job Chino and Co failed to do, I was stressed-out though.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
FKO81:
Anambra has tourist sites Agulu lake, Ogbunike cave, Rojenny tourist village Oba etc.

If only we can develop our tourism sector, it will be a good source of IGR. Also I love Rojenny tourist Village oba, a great place to be.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
B2mario:

Nwanne, nna a muwa alakwa bee m ooo, i don't know that i was dealing with igala men who have the paramount aim of destroying Igbo nation.

Chai, so onyeara a wants to instigate more divisions upon the ones we are suffering in area of Ikwerre, Opobo, Bonny, Agbor and cross river igbos?

Bros,
Kwusi Ikpo ndi obodo ozo aha o'joo!

So Ndi Ofenmanu na ndi-abokii bu case Ndigbo n'isi na Naigeria!

Ndi ozo nile bu egwu ka ha ji ekwenyere ndi abokii na ndi-ofenmanu

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
asha80:
cleansing?sometimes it is good to face reality than engaging oneself in unnecessary and quite frankly funny wishful thinking as it helps no one.
Oga Asha.
Please you're saner to engage some sort of people in their argument.

Just ignore them like they never existgrin

Oga cjrane, your causing more fight while trying to separategrin just let them be, they will stop whenever they got tired.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by B2mario(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Every Igbo is one, no Igbo is superior than the other, all Igbo states and cities are all important, some people should stop feeling inferior by accusing others of feeling superior.

The most important city in Igboland according Ikemba is Aba, that is why he chosed to work there as a district officer after graduating from the university, even when he died he wished his body was taken to Aba before his final journey back home.

To people like Great Ikemba, Aba is more important city and Igbotic in energy than Enugwu the capital of Igboland and other igbo cities including his hometown Nnewi.

Forget all the loud mouthed beer palour gossip some my Anambra folks are displaying here, we know ourselves, we know the Doyin Okupes and Lienus Muhammeds among us, so do not trip

Ok
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
I have experience it more than hundred times where an Mbaise man and Mbano man were badmouthing Ndi Anambra, if you were there you would have fought them but one thing i didnt reply them is that everything they said were stereotypical, a well informed Igbo can never call Ndi Anambra primitive traders, who born you mama grandfather, some people speak out of ignorance while others out of hatred but what is the situation on ground, primitive traders with best secondary schools not just in East but Nigeria, primitive traders with home to 5 Universities..... lol...bros some statements dont worth replying abeg, there is 3 sides to every story, your side, my side and the truth.

I have argue with some Enugwu people talking ills of Ndi agbaenu, even before my very eyes at Ogui Urban where my elder bros was living then as a student in ESUT, they were talking bullshit of us and we Ndi Anambra guys n girls there laughing like phools because deep down we knew what are on ground, we never argue them, we cheer n cajole ourselves and lived above it as we laugh off everything.

I have been around the 2 Imos are badmouthing Mbaise people, we all know that, we know how they hate themselves, even here in Anambra, Ogbaru people still talk bad of Igbos, they call us Ndigbo...lol

Odenigbo we all know these things but am very disappointed that your making the whole thing long, you know how to cut short conversations ka anyi koo na ubi onye anyi biara, but you chose not to press ignore button, you involve in gattering more ants infested firewoods, you wanted to brokers but along the line the fever caught you and your join the madness.

Believe me Africanman is clannish, even all the muslims you see, Gambari muslims dont regard them as true muslims, some ndiofe dont even regard Lagosians as true ofes that is why all their governors are imported from rural ofe slums.

My brother lets quit these madness here, stop the cheerleading abeg.

OdenigboAroli:

I have been around where Imolites and Enugites mock Anambrarians as uneducated primitive traders and this is a common occurrence and even you have said the same,and Abagworo. But when sshit hits the fan everybody wanna crucify nwa Omanbala because of your hate towards us. And for what ? Must all of us be graduates ? Why cant you have it in your thick block head that every Anambrarian strive to become the very best in whatever they do. Its an inborn thing,nnigga!

Anambra leads! Its natural for us to be ahead.....I dont have to prove to you that I am from Anambra. But when you sleep at night think of the EKE IDENMILI creeping into your bed but dont be scared fool!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
grin grin.....Buddha,no yawaa.
Back to base,nigga....Where are the pictures you promised some time ago ?
Abi you think say I don forget ?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
tabletman1:
Oga Asha.
Please you're saner to engage some sort of people in their argument.

Just ignore them like they never existgrin

Oga cjrane, your causing more fight while trying to separategrin just let them be, they will stop whenever they got tired.
nna I just lost my cool at a point there as some of posts were becoming irritating.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
dirty omanbala okada riders at amenyi awka

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
oneeast:
I called you twice this afternoon you refused to pick my call. We are watching. Jisike

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
grin grin.....Buddha,no yawaa.
Back to base,nigga....Where are the pictures you promised some time ago ?
Abi you think say I don forget ?
see the picshures of chino wife in the dustbin. see her small omanbala yanshembarassed tongue

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Buddah I ask again do you have any defense for not taking my calls this afternoon? I am watching you! cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
asha80:
nna I just lost my cool at a point there as some of posts were becoming irritating.
Mua found most of the comments here funnygrin
Especially their comparison.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
where are my band boys sef?
roll out all the drums
start the music, oya

yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
where is the other biggest drum?

oya, louder!!

yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
I will be in Osumenyi on 28th. Abeg keep some palm wine for me oo cheesy cheesy

tabletman1:
Mua found most of the comments here funnygrin
Especially their comparison.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by kewes: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ndi nile na emebisi thread ayia chineke ga akpochachachasi unu nile oku ofu ofu,starting from Chino na okenye nzuzu ibeya bu Abagworo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
oneeast:
I will be in Osumenyi on 28th. Abeg keep some palm wine for me oo cheesy cheesy

gringrin
I am not going to spend my christmas period at Osumenyi. gringrin
Maybe you can hit Nnewi1stson grin
He is from same place with your wifegrin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
vanbonattel:
where are my band boys sef?
roll out all the drums
start the music, oya

yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
This your pictures are stale and boring.

Go and get new pictures with their perfect address.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
kewes:
Ndi nile na emebisi thread ayia chineke ga akpochachachasi unu nile oku ofu ofu,starting from Chino na okenye nzuzu ibeya bu Abagworo.
ikpu shigbukwaa gi there
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by millionaireman: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
vanbonattel:

see the picshures of chino wife in the dustbin. see her small omanbala yanshembarassed tongue

Chino's wife below?
Chino, dis hit is below the belt. Do not allow it go unchallenged. Lol sad grin!!!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Many are mad but few are roaming. The guy you are quoting is on drugs, so I only engage sane people like you.. cheesy cheesy

millionaireman:

Chino's wife below?
Chino, dis hit is below the belt. Do not allow it go unchallenged. Lol sad grin!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Psychos on parade

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2014
Awka development update, the way this present administration is handling his projects in next 2yrs Awka will be capital we all will be proud of.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2014
More from Awka

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2014
Fk081 it seems no work is going on from umunya to amawbia right?that axis is where the fg is supposed to be taken care of..this your pics are from amawbia to amansea including the fly over construction abi?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2014
Nwanne,keep it coming...daalu rinne
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2014
More from Awka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2014
More from Awka State lib, CBN, offices are opening up

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2014
CCC company are wishing Anambarians merry xmas! Awka skyline are lovely, I will try and get it perfect next time.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2014
FKO81:
CCC company are wishing Anambarians marry xmas! Awka skyline are lovely, I will try and get it perfect next time.
they should focus on repairing the stretch from umunya to amawbia and keep the birthday to themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Now Ogidi, This part of Ogidi was forest but now Ogidi Host industries, international markets highrise buildings Ogidi is fast developing, Government attention is also needed in Ogidi to guide the developers and provide basic things.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.