Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1230451 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ifeanyiuba Fc looses again today at home to Kwara united

I never trusted that coach John obuh (fans have renamed him john ogbummadu)

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
uduokirika1:
Ifeanyiuba Fc looses again today at home to Kwara united

I never trusted that coach John obuh (fans have renamed him john ogbummadu)
That oyibo coach go dey laugh chief ubah now
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Good effort on the part of the developer....but they could have done better with the finishing and paying attention to detail! The estate looks ok, but it's not world-class!

Bro, you truly pay attention to detail. The finishing is indeed poor. If the design had not been beautiful, they would have been ugly buildings. Those not as critical as you are will not see that intricate detail.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
I. Anambra bus transit
2. Awka road Onitsha
3. CKC Onitsha

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 3:15am On Jul 16, 2015
With the top quality of the infrastructural developments of IDC in Awka I must say that this is our own Julius Beger in Igboland. I hope to bring updates from the Awka huge infrastructural projects.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 3:24am On Jul 16, 2015
AnamCity:
With the top quality of the infrastructural developments of IDC in Awka I must say that this is our own Julius Beger in Igboland. I hope to bring updates from the Awka huge infrastructural projects.
You are right.
In America nobody worships Julius Berger or foreign companies, they have local construction companies in each state,which create a lot of local jobs. Yet these local construction companies still build standard roads and bridges in all states of USA

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2015
Since I started these tasks, Harbour industrial layout is the area that shooked me, I'm still short of words till this moment I never anticipated I will see site like that in Anambra, I have spent years in Lagos before I relocated late last year ever since then I've been trying my best to explore Anambra state, I will repeat again Anambra is lacking behind in media coverage, I believe what gave Lag edge to Anambra are Federal infrastructures, Sea port, international airport, and administrative head offices, Harbour is just one out of many industrial area in Anambra, they are other areas like Ogbunike/Ogidi, Obosi/Nkpor, Nnewi, Agu Awka, Ozubulu also trying to join, I explored Harbour I was very impressed, good road network and power station and trucks garage, Harbour industrial Layout Onitsha is just industries and companies residential areas (RA), They are more than 150 industries both large and medium in Harbour area and Ogbaru LGA, I took lots of pictures, i couldn't cover all, some areas their security men didn't allow me.

Harbour industrial Layout Onitsha

16 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Harbour industrial Layout Onitsha

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Harbour Industrial area

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2015
Habour industrial area

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Harbour Industrial Area

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Harbour industrial area

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2015
FKO81:
Harbour Industrial Area
any idea what company is this?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2015
Harbour Industrial area

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Harbour Industrial Layout

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2015
Harbour Industrial Area

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Harbour industrial Area

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2015
Harbour Industrial layout

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Wow
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2015
How big is this industrial layout
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2015
Harbour Industrial Layout

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Harbour Industrial area

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2015
Harbour Industrial area

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2015
asha80:
How big is this industrial layout
Very Big I couldn't cover the whole place

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2015
HIA

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2015
Harbour Industrial area

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2015
FKO81:

maybe it is good the media coverage is not much on these things..

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2015
HIA

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2015
FKO81:

Nwannem Chukwu ga agosi gi!...... Ndi iro gi agaghi enweta gi ncha ncha!!!!. You are doing a great job!. Welldone!. For the publicity you mentioned, I think Obiano/ Anambra-State govt should start to do more documentary about this great City which will be aired in CNN, BBC & other world media!.You can see how Buhari/ APC used mass media to showcase themselves..... Even the corrupt ones are now SAINTS!!!!. Think of the impact Radio Biafra is making!. Our western brothers over the years use Media to project themselves & their cities/ States as the only good places & people in Nigeria!. We can as well do same concerning our great cities like Awka, Nnewi, Onitsha, Otuocha, Ihiala & Ekwulobia!.Ndibe anyi Ekenemu unuoooo!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2015
To be continued......................

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2015
http://www.odogwublog.com/2015/07/chicason-group-unveils-10000-housing.html?m=1

Maybe ansg should partner with him or any other group or company for building of estates

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2015
FKO81:
To be continued......................

Respect man more hyper pixel to ur camera

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.