Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! (45833 Views)

Netflix Is A Waste Of Money? / Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? / 8 Things To Check Out When Buying An Original Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
viruz007:

says who? undecided

Says me grin
Can u install Civil 3d on ur tab?
Re: Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! by JoeCutie(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Always ultra angry
What colour? wink

1 Like

Re: Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! by fightforchange1(f): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2014
You have android device...a tablet ain't a necessity..
Re: Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Zammydagreat:
Its useless, didn't use mine for like 8months...I had to sell it...use the money to buy a ps vita lol... Ion even regret it at all cheesy
buying a ps vita is also not a good idea bro

1 Like

Re: Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! by SenatorJames(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Blackbeauty:
I was actually thinking that when I get one I would be happy for it..I got the cubetalk tablet..truth be told..I miss having a mobile phone..The truth hit me hard after I got a tablet that I actually don't need one..Well,asides using it to read ,its virtually useless.

Firstly, its not sth I can carry about with ease.Asides the large screen size, it offers the same functions as a phone.Just my opinion tho..I think anyone is far better off with a normal 5 inch phone.In the end,u have to buy a smaller phone to use as a second device asides the tab which amounts to another waste of money.in the end..the tablet just sits there gathering dust once the initial buyer's high wears off.

My point is to ignore the hype and don’t buy one just “because everyone else is.” (This goes for any purchase.) Instead, make sure that it will really serve a function for you that your smartphone and laptop don’t. Otherwise, as magical as it may be, it’s just an expensive toy. To sum this whole thing up, I think tablets are a waste.

They fit right in between a full computer and a phone, and I do not see why we need another expensive piece of technology to bridge that gap. For some people, who do not need all the features that a laptop offers, I suppose it makes sense to buy a tablet. However, if you cannot live without your laptop, and you own a smartphone, I just do not see the reason to waste money buying an iPad or some other tablet.

How do you feel about the tablet revolution? can u honestly say you are fully utilizing your tablet? Do you think they are a waste of money?
what pains me most in this android of a thing, is my inability to access 3G network in my area, whereas my Asha 200 is doing great in all aspect as a browsing phone.
Re: Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! by wizzyblast(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2014
SenatorJames:
what pains me most in this android of a thing, is my inability to access 3G network in my area, whereas my Asha 200 is doing great in all aspect as a browsing phone.

Asha 200 we slow for browsing... Tip: change your Internet service provider..

By the way, tablets have their exclusive functions... It's more entertaining Compared to phones in gaming and movie watching.. Even the browsing experience is better than Android phones because you get to see stuffs more clearer . it's also good in presentations and some serious work of art or dj stuff.. Great for reading ebooks and for taking online lectures. So it's not useless....
@ op.. You shouldn't have purchased it since you don't know it's use...

1 Like

Re: Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! by Evans123(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2015
Yea. Android is much better [i]Yea. Android is much better [/i]Yea. Android is much better
Re: Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! by pastor12: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
[Guy, no need for those words if urs. One has every right to express opinion. Its not s crime.

author=navistar post=26808341]Hold on! When will Nigerian stop scrutinising their fellow country man on the choices he or she makes with his/her money? You can purchase a tablet to nt just to compensate for the shortcomings of a smart phone and a pc but for a variety of other reasons
1. Bigger screen estate which facilitate easier reading and better gaming experience amongst others *the bigger,the better*

2. It's fashionable! Yes!! It's a fashion accessory *sue me* the bigger the better.

3. It has features that smart phones and PC lack.. *google amazon tablet*

4. In the absence of a PC it helps to fill the gap

5. It's used by a certain niche of people *except the China ones*

6. Personal desire to own a bigger phone!! A phablet and tablet fulfils this.

7. It makes misguided people create hate topics on nairaland outta spite with nuances of ignorance.

On a closing note, if you so despise tablets! As ur less than intelligent topic and accompanying post claim. You can chose not to buy, ranting on a public forum just shows how unexposed, envious and impoverished you are. [/quote]
Re: Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! by pastor12: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
[Guy, no need for those words of urs. One has every right to express opinion. Its not a crime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

German Student Invents Phone Casing With Pops Out Legs / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price / How To Use Glo Bis On Android Without Changing Imei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.