Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Always Have Lust For Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Have Lust For Married Women (1158 Views)

Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Have Lust For Married Women by otijah(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
A post you liked, I may read and ignore liking it and that's how every man choice is take it or leave it, it's the simple truth. I know some people might say is a curse or am under a spell but the truth is I always has have crush on beautiful married women. And am doing very fine in the game cause am always winning . My ex is married but we still have this close relationship, my current gf is a beautiful married girl and lots of them to mention. my problem is I have got lots of criticism on it and am still asking is anything wrong with it.
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oh.. you mean you have no feelings for women until you confirm that they are married then your lust for them starts developing? You will soon be taught a physical and spiritual lesson.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by datguru: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
See your pastor bro
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by otijah(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
princetunex: Oh.. you mean you have no feelings for women until you confirm that they are married then your lust for them starts developing? You will soon be taught a physical and spiritual lesson.
nt until they are married I just love them married
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by farano(f): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
otijah: A post you liked, I may read and ignore liking it and that's how every man choice is take it or leave it, it's the simple truth. I know some people might say is a curse or am under a spell but the truth is I always has have crush on beautiful married women. And am doing very fine in the game cause am always winning . My ex is married but we still have this close relationship, my current gf is a beautiful married girl and lots of them to mention. my problem is I have got lots of criticism on it and am still asking is anything wrong with it.
Jesus!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
otijah: A post you liked, I may read and ignore liking it and that's how every man choice is take it or leave it, it's the simple truth. I know some people might say is a curse or am under a spell but the truth is I always has have crush on beautiful married women. And am doing very fine in the game cause am always winning . My ex is married but we still have this close relationship, my current gf is a beautiful married girl and lots of them to mention. my problem is I have got lots of criticism on it and am still asking is anything wrong with it.
There is nothing wrong with it bro .... Just make your grave six feet ..... Happy4U !!
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by djeezy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Op you need deliverance. Like seriously
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by tayoxx(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
I pity you
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by peteregwu(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
You are actually possessed with the spirit of lust. The only way you can overcome it to for you to realise and have the knowledge that it is evil, God hate it and it will send you to hell fire if you remain in it. Then you have to born again, accepting jesus asbLord and personal saviour by repenting such evil. Also go ahead to see your pastor, that is if you attending a bible believing church and not akpuruka church.
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Op,

seriously, ma.dness is madding you.

Anyway, Thats how other men will be lusting after your wife too.
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by blezzymoore: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
A player, u need deliverance. go $ see TB
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by blezzymoore: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
A player, u need deliverance. go $ see TB.
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by peteregwu(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
blezzymoore: A player, u need deliverance. go $ see TB

He cant go and see tb, thy will charge him money for holy water.
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by iamrealdeji(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bro,i'll advise you as a brother,Magun is very real,as real as HIV/Aids Magun has no cure,jealous husbands lay it for their wives,the victim either crow like a cock or flip around like an acrobatic or keep asking for water,extremely dehydrated till he dies,all these actions end up with death,but display first for people to watch some great African motion pictures,.
2. There are some African married women that if a man hit them ones,he'll never become successful in his live,maybe he'll have to wait till afterlife,especially wives that belongs to powerful husbands or kings and chiefs
3. Most African sugar mummies are diverting the Toyboy's fortune to theirs,many of them are tirualists,thats why some guys end up as paupers even if a sugar mommy buys them a jet,they'll end up selling it to survive,so be careful
Note:: This is Africa and you hear about fetish things everyday,jazz and rituals are all over africa

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by sunkoye: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
you ve got an active pleasure neural that has forcibly grown in ur brain or nervous system. You might want to put it out of business very fast dear. angry
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by nwadyke2001(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is pure evil both in the sight of man and God u better change now b4 it is too late
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Huh?
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by philantoxx(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
xange your ways b4 its mo gbe
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
T'o ba wu e k'o lo gun magun.
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by agarawu23(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
possessed? undecidedpossessed?
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by GoodFaith: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yes there is something wrong
U have a mentality issue
Get help
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by mesoade(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
crusade! Crusade!! Crusade!!! This is to annunce to the public that a crusade wil b holding at No. 10 ajalekonko st. Opposite ebola center adjacent cemetry hypotenus assylum.. D crusade will feature deliverance from the spirit of lust and the likes,breakthrough.e.t.c

come and your life will never remain dsame,stay blessed
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by mesoade(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji:
Bro,i'll advise you as a brother,Magun is very real,as real as HIV/Aids Magun has no cure,jealous husbands lay it for their wives,the victim either crow like a cock or flip around like an acrobatic or keep asking for water,extremely dehydrated till he dies,all these actions end up with death,but display first for people to watch some great African motion pictures,.
2. There are some African married women that if a man hit them ones,he'll never become successful in his live,maybe he'll have to wait till afterlife,especially wives that belongs to powerful husbands or kings and chiefs
3. Most African sugar mummies are diverting the Toyboy's fortune to theirs,many of them are tirualists,thats why some guys end up as paupers even if a sugar mommy buys them a jet,they'll end up selling it to survive,so be careful
Note:: This is Africa and you hear about fetish things everyday,jazz and rituals are all over africa
funniest truth i've read on NL.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by iamrealdeji(m): 12:10am On Oct 03, 2014
mesoade: funniest truth i've read on NL.
grin grin grin
Re: I Always Have Lust For Married Women by otijah(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Learn From Me Incase U Are Planning To Do This. / She Slapped Me Because I Refused To Kiss Her..my Encounter When I Was Growng Up / How Would U Describe Ur Ex Using Only Movie Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.