Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? (1121 Views)

Girl Shares A Selfie Featuring Her Blood Stained Menstrual Pad / Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? / What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by etomama(f): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Earlier in d week, a lecturer asked us to write about our first reaction when we discover our menstrual flow for ladies and d first ejaculation for guys.
D assignment was greeted wit mixed feelings but we had no choice but to 'retrieve' d experience frm our memory store.

Mine was not that dramatic, I was preparing dinner for d family(amala) to b precise. I was in d process of sitting down to turn d 'amala' when I noticed that I was sticky down there. I initially thougth it was d heat frm d 'amala'. I managed to finish d preparation nd rushed to d toilet because it was bcoming uncomfortable, I was shocked to see bloodstain on my pant, my first thought was I had injured myself down there but I wasn't feeling any pain.

I quickly cleaned up and ran to inform my elder sister. She is six yrs my senior, she was d one that educated m abt my body. She taught m how to roll d tissue paper nd how to maitain my hygiene during my monthly flow.

Let's share our experience nd first reaction during this important transition in our lives.
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by tomiobj(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sings*. Eje to jeje lo,o wa tu mi sile

If ur lecturer is male. Gud luck

1 Like

Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by etomama(f): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
My lecturer is a female. Lol
tomiobj: Sings*. Eje to jeje lo,o wa tu mi sile

Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by Andy790(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
etomama: Earlier in d week, a lecturer asked us to write about our first reaction when we discover our menstrual flow for ladies and d first ejaculation for guys.
D assignment was greeted wit mixed feelings but we had no choice but to 'retrieve' d experience frm our memory store.

Mine was not that dramatic, I was preparing dinner for d family(amala) to b precise. I was in d process of sitting down to turn d 'amala' when I noticed that I was sticky down there. I initially thougth it was d heat frm d 'amala'. I managed to finish d preparation nd rushed to d toilet because it was bcoming uncomfortable, I was shocked to see bloodstain on my pant, my first thought was I had injured myself down there but I wasn't feeling any pain.

I quickly cleaned up and ran to inform my elder sister. She is six yrs my senior, she was d one that educated m abt my body. She taught m how to roll d tissue paper nd how to maitain my hygiene during my monthly flow.

Let's share our experience nd first reaction during this important transition in our lives.

Please which department and school?
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by etomama(f): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
It was in.a Psychology class, we were dicussing adolescence and signs of puberty. Share your own experience and let's laugh and learn.
Andy790:

Please which department and school?
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by Andy790(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
hmmmm my first expulsion....
was in ss1...had a crush on a girl in my class...
Was sleeping one night and i started dreaming of erotic things about her...next this sweet feeling came over me....i woke up instantly and my shorts were so sticky with.....

1 Like

Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by darnley16(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ok ladies Roll in ,,,, need tips for my gurl wen she strts telling me this stuff

1 Like

Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by etomama(f): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
What about your own first expulsion? My sons may also learn frm your experience.
darnley16: Ok ladies Roll in ,,,, need tips for my gurl wen she strts telling me this stuff
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by darnley16(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
etomama: What about your own first expulsion? My sons may also learn frm your experience.
well ma'am can't remember much buh I know I was confused a bit about the new feeling, was awesome tho, had to hit myself every now and then to get that same feeling,,,,,, your son probably won't need this much info grin
etomama: What about your own first expulsion? My sons may also learn frm your experience.
well ma'am can't remember much buh I know I was confused a bit about the new feeling, was awesome tho, had to hit myself every now and then to get that same feeling,,,,,, your son probably won't need this much info

1 Like

Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by SisiNini(f): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
tomiobj: Sings*. Eje to jeje lo,o wa tu mi sile

U no well o... Dat was rib-cracking... #LOL

I was 13 years old wen I first saw my menstrual flow... Dat night I was sitting down on d sofa and watching television... Suddenly, I jux felt wet below and was confused dat did I bed-wet while awake?

I decided to go to d bathroom to check... Lo and behold, my dress was badly stained with blood... I cleaned myself and kept it as a secret... I kept it as a secret from my peeps for so many years... #LOL... I was that perfect in taking care of myself dat they did know abt it until later years...

1 Like

Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by tomiobj(m): 2:16am On Oct 04, 2014
etomama: It was in.a Psychology class, we were dicussing adolescence and signs of puberty. Share your own experience and let's laugh and learn.
. Puberty....in university. sth that's pry6/js1 topic
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by tomiobj(m): 2:17am On Oct 04, 2014
etomama: It was in.a Psychology class, we were dicussing adolescence and signs of puberty. Share your own experience and let's laugh and learn.
. Puberty....in university. sth that's pry6/js1 topic.
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by tomiobj(m): 2:17am On Oct 04, 2014
Blood. (red dreams)
Andy790: hmmmm my first expulsion....
Was sleeping one night and i started dreaming of erotic things about her...next this sweet feeling came over me....i woke up instantly and my shorts were so sticky with.....
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by tomiobj(m): 2:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Andy790: hmmmm my first expulsion....
. Blood. (red dreams)
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by tomiobj(m): 2:19am On Oct 04, 2014
SisiNini:

I was 13 years old wen I first saw my menstrual flow... Dat night I was sitting down on d sofa and watching television... Suddenly, I jux felt wet below and was confused dat did I bed-wet while awake?

I decided to go to d bathroom to check... Lo and behold, my dress was badly stained with blood... I cleaned myself and kept it as a secret... I kept it as a secret from my peeps for so many years... #LOL... I was that perfect in taking care of myself dat they did know abt it until later years...
. Ur just lucky ur nt a guy. If u kno what I mean
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by etomama(f): 3:34am On Oct 04, 2014
You really tried o. I want to believe that you must hav heard abt it before then that shud explain why you were nt shock.
SisiNini:

Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by SisiNini(f): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
tomiobj:
. Ur just lucky ur nt a guy. If u kno what I mean

I don't know what u mean... Tell me something...
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by SisiNini(f): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
etomama:
You really tried o. I want to believe that you must hav heard abt it before then that shud explain why you were nt shock.

Yeahhh... It was not strange to me cos av read so much abt it b4 then...
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by barackodam: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by tomiobj(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
SisiNini:

I don't know what u mean... Tell me something...
. Sm1 finding ________ in ur trousers/underwear
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by SisiNini(f): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
tomiobj:
. Sm1 finding ________ in ur trousers/underwear

Lol... U ar right sha...
Re: What Was YOUR Reaction On Your First Menstrual Flow? by yazga: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Time...what Would You Do Differently If Time Didn't Exist?? / Why Do People Laugh At Their Boss' Jokes Even When They Know It's Not Funny? / Urgent And Important For SEUN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.