Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? (2461 Views)

Poll: What will be your reaction if your partner mess{ Fart} pollute the air?

umm....ummm: 0% (0 votes)
Why you mess?: 0% (0 votes)
Spite: 0% (0 votes)
Darling...i love you: 100% (1 vote)
wink: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee / Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? / Whom Would You Choose As Your Next Of Kin? Wife, Husband Or Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2008
[size=13pt]Hey naija,i just sat down wondering about this .how a wish You and your Husband/Wife ,Fiancee/Fiance are togeher in a Room and either the Woman Mess(Polute the air).GboN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,and people around you noticed due to the Sound and the smelling.what would really be your reaction.
i tell you,i'w feel so embarassed liking to deny the Girl that same time.she may even say Honey, I'm sory,but i wont accept!!, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.not until i'w calm down,i don't even want Ladies to Mess cause there mess smells the most.,it's a Nuclear_Bumb!!.tell me what u feel about this.
[/size]

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by showbobo(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2008
is this supposed to be a joke,riddle or puzzle angry angry angry. . huh?
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Gabry(f): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2008
Poster, you are obviously STUPID! Im sorry to say this but whom on earth does not fart? if you dont want your girl to fart and you are embarrass by it, dont expect you to fart for the rest of your freaking entire life fool! What a retard! You obviously dont know science towards the human body. . . . Sheeesh. . . Why do we have baffoons like this on earth? IDIOTIC SPECIMEN! angry
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by clemcykul(f): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2008
@poster
i will simply get a thread and needle, and stitch up the silly butt hole grin
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2008
@gabrywyl,hey you ain't Recognize it's just a Fuckin Joke just for Fun?.
i tell you you didn't Quote me right angry angry angry angry angry angry,you suppose to ask if you does not Understand my Topic instead of this Insult!.
okey, i see!,if you say I'm Obviously STUPID,then You are Extremely Insane!,see how too STUPID you are cause you think U're intelligent.haha!,na you know book.Ghetto_Fool like You still want to insult me.Wow! that's great Guy, come teach me.yéyé Boy cool cool grin grin grin.
and if you know you are not use in making Fun then Hola me to teach you some.,instead of this one U're Quoting me wrong with my Topic.or, you think say i nor go School?
i posted this just for FUN.i already know but i just want to have some people point's of View.eh, eh!,i dey Vex for all the insult you thrown on me!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
[

Poster, you are obviously STUPID! I'm sorry to say this but whom on earth does not fart? if you don't want your girl to fart and you are embarrass by it, don't expect you to fart for the rest of your freaking entire life fool! What a retard! You obviously don't know science towards the human body. . . . Sheeesh. . . Why do we have baffoons like this on earth? IDIOTIC SPECIMEN! angry
[quote][/quote]
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by romsky: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2008
i may not basically discribe myself well but I'm a Guy of 22, a Nigerian.

dat says so much pele but no cause Gabry lyk dat now u shd know she is d queen of farters & tend to act on nerves cheesy
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2008
Hahaha! you sound's so Great Clemcykul. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.you own is even better, winkhaha,you Trust me Now, 1st of all iw say:O girl na why you dey Mess Now?
she may even pretend and be feeling so shy grin grin grin.see the Moment when she will try and touch me eh, eh!you see the way i go Scream for her.U dey Craze, ? you just think say iw begin to Mess Silent Mess Ever since  i nor dey answer Ubut this one too smell, baby i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!,please go & don't come again!!!!!!!!,Go Forever grin grin grin grin grin
clemcykul:

@poster
i will simply get a thread and needle, and stitch up the silly butt hole grin
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2008
[size=13pt] showbobo
O yeah. . . . . ,it's just a Laughing bele tie! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.it's the a Crazy Funny Jokazo.eh. . . eh! ,many of Our Nigerian Guys and Bebe, when you see them, u'w even think they don't fart(mess).them all form Ajé_kpaco or Ajé_Bota!.so, i posted this topic to grab your feeling's toward it.,if not I'm trying to Crack some Fuckin Jokes! cheesywink
[/size]
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Gabry(f): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2008
Oooo. . . Pele Ooo. . . I dont know this is  a joke because:-

First of all, it does not sound like a joke to begin with (It aint funny at all)  undecided Sorry, no offense

Two, you posted the thing like say you dey insult your gf for farting in a serious manner  sad

Three, yes Im insane. Havent you heard?  cool

Four,  yeah. . . I would like to be a Ghetto one day. That would be cool  grin  cool

Five, havent you heard that Im the queen of farts? Anything concerning to peeps bashing up farts, I be sensitive Oooo. . .  sad
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2008
romade:

i may not basically discribe myself well but I'm a Guy of 22, a Nigerian.

that says so much pele but no cause Gabry like that now u should know she is d queen of farters & tend to act on nerves cheesy
@romande
haha! , grin grin grin grin grin grin ;,im with you dude,You are right 100%!!.She must be the Queen of Farters and its the main reason she goes against the Fuckin Funny & Crazy Topic we have here.she knew many wont support her to Continueing farting all the time. :PWell,let's live her alone if not we gonna finish her.she already begged me.i'w live her for now, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Gabry(f): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2008
Beg?? Since when?

See some guy for hia sef undecided
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by clemcykul(f): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2008
chei!!
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Gabry(f): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2008
yes Oo chei to him. he yabs like a lipsrsealed
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2008
gabrywyl:

Oooo. . . Pele Ooo. . . I don't know this is  a joke because:-

First of all, it does not sound like a joke to begin with (It aint funny at all)  undecided Sorry, no offense

Two, you posted the thing like say you dey insult your girlfriend for farting in a serious manner  sad

Three, yes I'm insane. Havent you heard?  cool

Four,  yeah. . . I would like to be a Ghetto one day. That would be cool  grin  cool

Five, havent you heard that I'm the queen of farts? Anything concerning to peeps bashing up farts, I be sensitive Oooo. . .  sad
[/quote[b]]@ gabrywyl
                okey, you still want to Continue.Alright then,i said it's a Fuckin Joke but you don't agree with,isee.by the way ,why is it Hurting you alot ? eh, eh! i don catch you today!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.One of my Guy's once told me a Story About his Ex-Fiance,She fart on when she may have eaten Some Cooked Eggs.Ha!,my friend said:Ogaga that Girl must be a Ghost!!,even when she farts you don't hear any Sound.he describe that as Silent Mess!,e nor dey too much dey make Noise but na Nuclear_Bomb!,the mess carry weight.and it's the may reason my Guy dislike the Girl because she has disgrace him at some Certain Groove they attended!.so, now you are telling me you are the Queen of Fart!!,That Great Baby, ,but i'w Love you to Reduce the N° of cooked eggs you take to avoid some unknown Error.see!,i know you have a Guy Right?
one_Day just try fart in his presence and see! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.although him go pretend but he don't like am.this can easily break your relationship.Alright Gurl, i don hear!,if not the topic is just a Fucking joke!.Wow! I'm happy to meet UQueen of Fart grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/b]
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2008
@Clemcykul
       i don't know U're a Lady.Well,do you Love this Topic?
        i can notice you whispering some Chei!!
.c_mon hit me up if i like it.Note Everyone:This topic is Just for Fun.Both amle and Female can Express their Feeling seeing there Closet Fart.it's not for Only The Ladies!,ladies can Reply their Feelings toward men while men Can reply their feeling's towards the women.Let's see who Win!!
clemcykul:

chei!!
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Gabry(f): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2008
]@ gabrywyl
okey, you still want to Continue.Alright then,i said it's a Fuckin Joke but you don't agree with,isee.by the way ,why is it Hurting you alot ? eh, eh! i don catch you today!! .One of my Guy's once told me a Story About his Ex-Fiance,She fart on when she may have eaten Some Cooked Eggs.Ha!,my friend said:Ogaga that Girl must be a Ghost!!,even when she farts you don't hear any Sound.he describe that as Silent Mess!,e nor dey too much dey make Noise but na Nuclear_Bomb!,the mess carry weight.and it's the may reason my Guy dislike the Girl because she has disgrace him at some Certain Groove they attended!.so, now you are telling me you are the Queen of Fart!!,That Great Baby, ,but i'w Love you to Reduce the N° of cooked eggs you take to avoid some unknown Error.see!,i know you have a Guy Right?
one_Day just try fart in his presence and see! .although him go pretend but he don't like am.this can easily break your relationship.[/b]Alright Gurl, i don hear!,if not the topic is just a Fucking joke!.Wow! I'm happy to meet UQueen of Fart

See [b]BOLD
Fonts. Thats why Im mad at you. . .

That really shows how immature you are. Just because your so called gf fart, you want to break up with her? What kinda excuse is that? And is it okay to her that you fart?

So you're saying that she is NOT ALLOWED to fart at all in her entire life or what?

NEXT!

I do have a bf and he farts every single morning when he wakes up. Its a loud one and sometimes it smells. I will laugh and he would ask me:- What? Cant a real man Dance?

And when I fart, he would say, Ahhhh. . . Music to ma ears! grin and we would laugh about it.

We have been doing it for years and we are still going strong in our relationship but of course not all the time we fart. Its depends also on our nutrition. Its like what I said, every single human being on earth needs to fart be it smelly or musically.

Considering to the fact that you claimed yourself to be educated, you are really being insensible when it comes to these human nature issues. I really pity for your gf.
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Gabry(f): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2008
showbobo:

is this supposed to be a joke,riddle or puzzle angry angry angry. . huh?

Guy, read what showbobo wrote. He is obviously and directly saying that your joke aint funny at all. Accept it and move on
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by bydot1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2008
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Gabry(f): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2008
by.dot:

See? Another guy for hia dont think your so called joke is funny. get the picture? undecided
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by spenchuks(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2008
omo see craze at its peak! shocked

i no fit shout. na which planet this guy come from sef

even ur yarnings for here is worse than beans induced mess angry angry
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by bydot1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2008
olodo poster, it might be funny on his own point of view,
Did u know why gab vex, cuz,
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by spenchuks(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2008
. . . because somebody wants to mess up with gabby's hobby (farts) cool
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2008
[b]@By.Dot
    hello dear,we need not to be against my Topic since,you and i already know the Thrut! shocked
   I'm not Olodo Poster  as you Think,She already Explain me the Reason she Got mad with ma Topic.but I'm not refarring to only the Ladies.i knew it this topic going to cause alot of Querry,i just want to find you Mouth. wink.but don't Insult the Hot Guy cause is  all for FUN!!!!,I'm just a Fun Loving Guy,i know you think i posted this topic to disgrace & Emberrasse the Women.No,you gurls suppose know its Strange Topic!,but i only view this as the Fun.,don't be too mad about this. grin grin grin grin grin ;Datleast you know I'm matured enough,don't you Guys Love Fun? eh, eh?
  [
olodo poster, it might be funny on his own point of view,
Did u know why gab vex, because,
[quote][/quote]
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2008
[size=13pt]Hello Spenchuks, thank you cause u're feeling me grin ,some Viewers have been Querrying me about this topic.i tell you Naija  dont Know about real Fun Livin embarassed embarassed embarassedand im really Disappointed.,atleast i was expecting nice reply here.some are Claiming to Know with me(Over_Sabi).i posted this topic just for Laughter,this Involve  the Male & the Female.
Spenchuks dear, pls let them Know cause they dont Understand. wink.Thank You!!

[/size]
spenchuks:

. . . because somebody wants to mess up with gabby's hobby (farts) cool
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by romsky: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2008
Ogaga d irobo boy in Abidjan u dont nid to reply every post on d thread
wats with d colorin & emoticons makes everytyn wobble
ur insertion is also terrible

ku ise o
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by tytylayor: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
i fart, u fart, she fart, he fart, we all fart, soo WAT?
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2008
@Romande
    o key,i heard your words cause this people replying are not reasoning with me.
i know everyone do farts,but some farts are Funny ones.if not all point's taken. shocked

romade:

Ogaga d irobo boy in Abidjan u don't nid to reply every post on d thread
wats with d colorin & emoticons makes everytyn wobble
ur insertion is also terrible

ku ise o
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2008
tytylayor:

i fart, u fart, she fart, he fart, we all fart, soo what?
[/quote[b]] @Tytylayor
O yeah ,U're right and im with you,i fart ,u fart,She Fart,He Fart,We all fart.i knew all this before i posted this topic here.but i post this just for some Crazy_Laugh!;all is for Fun!!!!!,im Use to Fun let me tell you so,dont find this topic so Strange.i know we all Fart but some are Funny!,i think you ladies replying are Offended due to the pic here.hey, Be a Fun Loving Person .Okey?[/b]
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 17, 2008
Hmm, I don't get it. undecided
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2008
[size=13pt]@Siena
     . . . It is Just for fun.it's a strange topic to laugh or may make some people to get annoyed! cheesy.this topic goes out to all Male and Female wen dey form say sem nor sabi mess. you just have to express yourself about this!!.Even now im typing this quote i just fart!,everyone farts,even Barrack huessein Obama dey mess! grin.if not siena. . . . undestand is just the ha ha ha ha ha hu. . . .

[/size]  
Siena:

Hmm, I don't get it. undecided
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Gabry(f): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2008
Told ya

Now it has been moved to hia and not Jokes.

You should have listen cool
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? by Moyola(f): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2008
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time / The Momo Challenge - What's Your Take / Were You Involved In The Loya Milk Scam Promo On October 1st?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.