Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive (3389 Views)

Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir / Different Faces Of Shekau / Exposed:how Senator Ndume Funds Boko Haram And Death Of Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by Aysuperstories: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Here is the new video of Shekau he looks really alive
Do you think this is like that movie dictator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV1r4VOSUDo

rea his message for everyone here http://aysuperstories..it/2014/10/full-video-breaking-im-not-dead-shekau.html
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by flexing11(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
hmmmmmm how can this be!
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by mediagiveout: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin grin
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by Nostalgia21(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
this is an old video jare.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
plz which one we go bliv
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by deji68: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Show me the "Koko" on your Forehead or i don believe it.... grin grin grin grin.....If Shekau dey walk e go don reach Hell ...72 devils go dey wait for him grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by rattlesnake(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
kaycii1: plz which one we go bliv
belive in Christ THE ONLY MAN WHo can arrange this dude

1 Like

Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by hrykanu231(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
na wa o
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2014
rattlesnake:
belive in Christ THE ONLY MAN WHo can arrange this dude

i blv
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 03, 2014
This one doesn't look like the real Caliph Abubakar Shekau...he is too excited
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by londoner: 12:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Its obviously an old vid. Did you not see the 'AY's superstory" at the beginning and end.
Its old, he knows how to speak English......he would have said all that in English for clarity.

He is either dead or being held captive/interrogated.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by Aysuperstories: 1:32am On Oct 03, 2014
londoner: Its obviously an old vid. Did you not see the 'AY's superstory" at the beginning and end.
Its old, he knows how to speak English......he would have said all that in English for clarity.

He is either dead or being held captive/interrogated.

are for real? nigga lock up.... it's all over the news that video came from a reliable source
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 2:51am On Oct 03, 2014
GO AND DIE, SHEKAU!

Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:28am On Oct 03, 2014
Shekau, you don dey form odeeshi abi? If Naija soldiers catch you alive, dem go roast your balls with candle light. You better surrender now for a lesser punishment as your men don dey surrender already. grin
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by moderatorr: 3:50am On Oct 03, 2014
unbelievable!! cheesy
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by udysweet(f): 6:09am On Oct 03, 2014
Infact God bless you! I was chatting with a childhood friend now in the UK and who gets info on naija faster than I who is even here,lol! She was worried Shekau is still alive o,dat how come he looks like the one killed not too long ago? And the next thing that came to my mind was the move "Dictator" and I had to explain the movie to her and how I feel its somewhat related to dis whole shekau tin. She's even gonna go find the movie to watch
Abg d guy shd just die once and for all jo

Aysuperstories: Here is the new video of Shekau he looks really alive
Do you think this is like that movie dictator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV1r4VOSUDo

rea his message for everyone here http://aysuperstories..it/2014/10/full-video-breaking-im-not-dead-shekau.html
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by seankay(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2014
The guy is dead cos there's a lot wrong with this video.
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by benega: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2014
NA shld just overrun the boko held territory let all this embarassment end
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by medalliongrace(m): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2014
Shekau is dead and dead for good. This guy is just posing like shekau and he is also mimicking shekau, s voice. If he is truely alive why did it take him so long to debunk the fact that he is dead. Nigerians have caught their tricks. One bokoharam leader dies, another bk person comes out to disguise like the dead one. Nigeria is winning the war against bokoharam. God bless Nigeria
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by cooljude(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2014
shecow is more of a title than an actual person.
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by 1shortblackboy: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2014
shekau gone ! that nigga dead!
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by londoner: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2014
Aysuperstories:

are for real? nigga lock up.... it's all over the news that video came from a reliable source

What we want to know is when it was made. Not the source. There will be an arseanal of BH propoganda vids that have not yet been released. If they release some after his death, does that mean he is alive?

Seriously, the way this man was so cocky in his previous videos, do you really think he would pass up the chance to release a vid in Engish, saying he is alive?

If you can't tell me the date, you cant tell me if the vid is after the reported date of his death.

Also, he is speaking in the vid. Could you please translate what he is saying? Thanks in advance.

All you can claim is that it's him in the vid............nothing more.
Re: Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive by Super1759: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2014
is the man acting film for us or is he form jackie chain? see as en deh waste bullet...... but that background music is touchy

(1) (Reply)

How GMB Stands For Now / WE RE LEADING WITH 2 to 3MILLION VOTES Chief Femi Fani Kayode / Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.