Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Workforce Salary For Peeps With Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Salary For Peeps With Experience (4239 Views)

I Need 5 Peeps With Bsc 2:2, With Proficiency In 2 Local Languages! URGENT! / What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. / Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Salary For Peeps With Experience by sonssyo: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
ANY. IDEA CONCERNG THIS?
KINDLY SHARE
Re: Workforce Salary For Peeps With Experience by sonssyo: 4:10am On Oct 03, 2014
plz comment,,icant afford to waste money. on smfin dat wil nt yield at d end
Re: Workforce Salary For Peeps With Experience by Samneer: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2014
They don't pay more than 50-70k
Re: Workforce Salary For Peeps With Experience by oluwajuwon29(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Samneer post=/post/26829441:
They don't pay more than 50-70k
even if u are outsourced to d bank?
Re: Workforce Salary For Peeps With Experience by Samneer: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
oluwajuwon29 post=/post/26831306:

even if u are outsourced to d bank?

yeah! I think so, cos I was at there recently conducted interview in Ibadan. they would even advice you that if you've a job already paying same or more, that you shouldn't accept there offer. if you've been contacted for interview, consider the job yours. Though I wasn't offered the job due to age factor(I.e. I am younger than the age requirement).

They will tell you the salary range even before the commencement of the interview. WFMC is just out there to make some money on you!
best of luck!
Re: Workforce Salary For Peeps With Experience by Pweezy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
pls wot abt cases wia u are being recruited for a DSA position?
Re: Workforce Salary For Peeps With Experience by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
So how does one apply for this job with workforce?.
Re: Workforce Salary For Peeps With Experience by oluwajuwon29(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Samneer:

yeah! I think so, cos I was at there recently conducted interview in Ibadan. they would even advice you that if you've a job already paying same or more, that you shouldn't accept there offer. if you've been contacted for interview, consider the job yours. Though I wasn't offered the job due to age factor(I.e. I am younger than the age requirement).

They will tell you the salary range even before the commencement of the interview. WFMC is just out there to make some money on you!
best of luck!
wow OK thanks.
Re: Workforce Salary For Peeps With Experience by sonssyo: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
thanks duo,workforce is a waste of time.
70k is it for suit or feeding

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Lecturing Job In Higher Institutions / List Of Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates For DSSC And SSC Recruitment Is Out / Latest Vacancies At American Airsea Cargo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.