Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Soon There Will Be No Failed Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soon There Will Be No Failed Marriages (479 Views)

Why Do Successful Career Women Have Failed Marriages? I Am In Love With One Now / Failed Marriages.women Not Getting Married And Unhappy Married Women. / Tales Of Failed Marriages In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soon There Will Be No Failed Marriages by ResourcePower: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Someone said recently that if you had to work on your marriage then it’s not working.

I think he got it all wrong. Marriage is work, and that work is fun. It’s just a matter of attitude.

Why would somebody abandon their marriage at the slightest shaking, seeking divorce?
Curiously, these same people take all manner of sh*t to keep their careers going while they won’t think twice
before ending their marital vows.

I encountered some solid counsel and 7 keys that would help any marriage rise above trouble starters.
They are:
1. Not all marriages are the same
2. Your marriage is what you call it
3. There is a time when it pays to say nothing
4. Two wrong would birth many other wrongs
5. Place your spouse above your kids
6. Are you sick and tired about marriage?
7. Don’t play down 5ex
You can read the details here

(1) (Reply)

When Was D 1st time U Felt Dat Ur In Lust???? / The Meaning Of Love Please Read / Why Most Relationship And Marriages Don't Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.