Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

1930revival's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1930revival's Profile / 1930revival's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Health / Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by 1930revival(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Why will I be using pills.....my natural libido is even too high for me...

45 to 50 mins is good for

1 Like

Sports / Re: Francis Uzoho's Horrible Injury During Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly by 1930revival(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2019
unintelligent lies and untrue story.... was that the color of the Jersey Super eagles wore yesterday?? SMH
Culture / Re: Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies by 1930revival(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
It's a saddening news...he was my neighbour in Obiaruku, before he relocated to Abraka where Delsu gave him a flat prior to his doctorate award. I often visited his house,I ate assorted food alot, the wife was a big time caterer then before she gained employment @ delsu Tru her late hubby's influence. I oftentimes would be called to come and iron his clothes., his wife and my family were close. There was even times he gave me clothes, yes he's a hard man but his wife knows how to pacify him. ..He helped so many people too despite his sterness!! Ohh I wish he didn't take that kingship, perhaps he could have been alife. No child to replace him. Hmmmm. Life is vanity. Only Jesus can save. I hope he was born again. Tearssssssssssss
Crime / Re: Vehicle Plunges Into River In Benue, Five Dead (Graphic Photos) by 1930revival(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
joyOkezie:
so sad, may their soul rest in peace

Only when they gave their life to christ...
Sad truth, and lived for Christ while on Earth.
Crime / Re: Vehicle Plunges Into River In Benue, Five Dead (Graphic Photos) by 1930revival(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
All of you typing ....may their souls rest in peac, those prayers can't be answered . It's the deceased that must have chosen their path of eternity before death.
It's a painful death.
Politics / Re: Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners by 1930revival(m): 5:27am On Jul 20, 2019
The way calabar love sex is the way Westerners love Fear.
Politics / Re: Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners by 1930revival(m): 5:23am On Jul 20, 2019
I've never seen people who fear like this Western pot potbellies .....the bad thing is that when their killings resume in South West ,,,they will fly abroad with their family and leave the poor masses to be slaughtered like ewu. #timidity.
Politics / Re: Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners by 1930revival(m): 5:19am On Jul 20, 2019
I've never people who fear like this Western pot potbellies .....the bad thing is that when their killings resume in South West ,,,they will fly abroad with their family and leave the poor masses to be slaughtered like ewu. #timidity.
Celebrities / Re: Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post by 1930revival(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rosarie:
Lord keep my mother in strength and health to continually reap the fruit of her labour.i love u so much mom.
Thank you for all the love and sacrifices;
You are appreciated!

She will read the reward of her labour...moreso she must be born again, that's the only treasure she can go home with...because when her time reach she will still go back to eternity....may God save our mummy souls.

3 Likes

Health / Re: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) by 1930revival(m): 11:45am On May 24, 2019
Some miracles are like curses Sha.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God by 1930revival(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Kingjames:
Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God. Bible (KJV

yes the Bible said it. But one can not read a verse and start preaching without deeper understanding

The so called men of God will never teach any of the rules in the old testament than " bring ye tithe unto God" or Women should not wear men's dress

look at VERSE 11: Deuteronomy 22:11 Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together. Bible (KJV)

how many of us are not guilty of this; even the pastors

Grace has saved us

Don't joke with eternal flames.....it never quenches
Religion / Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God by 1930revival(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
HigherEd:
Well, it isn't religion that should determine what a man, woman wears or not. In Scotland men wear skirts, In certain parts of Nigeria men also wear wrappers, biblical Jews wear robes. Let everyone wear whatever their cultures allow... Messages of the church on dressing should end at decency.

I know this sermon reference regards women wearing trousers and I completely disagree that trousers are men wears. There are certain trousers men can't even wear... Can a man wear leggings or bumshort? By the way trousers is not even an invention of the Church therefore we can't determine who can wear it or not.

Probably the bible reference was even referring to cross dressers like bobrisky and denrele who intentionally identify with the opposite sex, not the average woman you see wearing jean trousers.

Believers of today should focus on preaching Jesus and unveiling his grace not showing people how unworthy they are. If you like fulfill the law in entirety if you don't have Jesus hell is your case.

Lastly, nobody is an abomination unto God, we've been saved by grace and by the precious blood of Jesus. It is His blood that qualifies us not our futile deeds. Thank you.

You may remember this ur counter sermon in hell except you repent and delete this comment which gears toward misleading more please.
Crime / Re: Man Opens Fire On Churchgoers In Ebonyi, Kills Mother Of 7 (Photo) by 1930revival(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Fulani herdmen Don enter East ooo....

4 Likes

Health / Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by 1930revival(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Toks2008:

SEE GOD GIVING JUDGEMENT.

Why not let me feel the slap?.....I'm not bigger Dan Jesus who was hung on the cross for speaking the truth.
Health / Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by 1930revival(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] hmm lost soul.
Health / Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by 1930revival(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
The worst is dat she gone straight to hell.....artificial stuff...quote me I don't care, Repent inwardly and outwardly .
Politics / Re: Abdullahi Abbas: Kano Supplementary Election Is “Do Or Die” – APC Chairman by 1930revival(m): 6:35am On Mar 14, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

I swear, make dem kill dem sef !!!

Down here.., we don’t give a f**k

Pls have sense......it's not Aboki vs Aboki...it's Buhari vs Our innocent blood...Buhari is trying to force his victory at the state level so that he'll have unlimited access for his demonic agenda in Nigeria . For instance, he can never have veto power in Delta State and other PDP states because their representatives aren't on seat. Let's get it straight.
Politics / Re: Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC by 1930revival(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
One tin FG doesn't know about us is dat we nor dey carry last..even if they capture Asari....you'd know that Asari is not the baddest...na just figure head him be,, mind you he's not kanu...we are not Ibos... We'll turn Nigeria upside down. And we like war,,,we don't run from war like timid Yorubas.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) by 1930revival(m): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
immhotep:

He should go to a Teaching Hospital like LUTH, there are so many people wanting to be healed.

cc lzaa husbandsnatcha sarrki pythonamaka

So because many mad people are in the hospital God can't use him on the streets abi? Should a Doctor start treating every sick fellow because he's a Doc? Na wa o
Politics / Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by 1930revival(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
kingemzy5:
This is general buhari
Igbos get ready grin grin

Ur blood...your future...your Civic rights....and ur lineage should also be ready for next level of deaths.
Nairaland / General / Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by 1930revival(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
DMerciful:
I do not blame them! We should have come out enmmasse to vote

My dear Pdp had unbelievable massive votes...but Inec as expected turned against wishes. Didn't you see all that happened?
Crime / Re: Boko Haram Commander Arrested A Week After Leading Attack In Borno. Photos by 1930revival(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Why will they arrest someone they claim as bokoharam leader and be starring at him like a fyn babe whereas if it was an harmless IPOB, asking to left alone, you'll send operation python dance soldiers to shoot them on sight....

Even devil is learning wickedness from Buhari-led administration .

I've never heard that boko Haram members who were caught were executed.. they'll only allow them cool off afterwards and be released through back doors to go and kill us more.

Anyone supporting this evil blood sucking people will not live to share their escape story.
Politics / Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by 1930revival(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Aaahhh Nigerians don't be fooled oo....he's already started his plan to islamize Nigeria ooo. Those armies are some of the people buhari made pact with to help in his blood hunt and mass massacre. We need prayers to.i know wat I'm saying. God pls save us pls
Politics / Re: Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo by 1930revival(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bigmugu:
Buhari must win

He must also win your life and future.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Uche Secondus Expresses Dissatisfaction With INEC by 1930revival(m): 1:08am On Feb 24, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
Dont
Worry
ATIKU
THE
CAMEROUNIA
WILL
BE
SECOND
JUST
YOUR
NAME

SAI
BUBU
4 PLUS 4

If Buhari wins...your blood will not escape his blood thirst trail.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Customs Detain Four Officers Over Civilian Friend’s Killing by 1930revival(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2019
Scandinavian02:
Why is the NCS eager to cover up this extra-judicial murder of an innocent Nigerian?

If you watched that video you would see clearly that it was not an accidental discharge. The officer corked his rifle to the hearing of people who watched that video and aimed directly at the guy. It was not a case of accidental discharge at all.

Enough of these killings in Nigeria. It

I am mad that that Custom guy was spared cos he should have been burnt alive after he was beaten and made to sit on the ground. Why was he spared? Just get some old tyres and do the needful, let him taste it too!

I'm fact I watched it too...he should have been stoned to death,,, only one iron hit on his forehead head would have Don justice. But I also guess the people were scared of the other armed Custom men. They could open fire on Dem all. About how you think am? Each time I watch the video it angers me sooooooo much ....I feel like going to custom office with some militants from warri to finish 10 platoon squad.
Crime / Re: Customs Detain Four Officers Over Civilian Friend’s Killing by 1930revival(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2019
marhoinspire:
Buhari is working

If the killer was a northerner or APC man....you won't hear this news. Bubu isn't working anything...hinder don't see an say the pipu wen dey affected na omo Ibos hence his non interruption in the legal decisions.
Celebrities / Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by 1930revival(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
OboOlora:
Stoopid 0losh0!
She didn’t even allow her late husbands casket to be closed before she started sleeping with someone else’s husband!

Hate speech....at least she's more decent than most of you local gals opening your maggot-infested vagina for every dick to deficate into.

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by 1930revival(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
I bleed in my heart.....
Likes for Atiku Or share Buhari

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Yemi Alade Wows In Bum Shorts (Photos) by 1930revival(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pls Into...close ur legs lemme know where dis odour is coming from.
Politics / Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Okpoki Attacked, Shot Multiple Times (Photos) by 1930revival(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
Becoming a politician in Nigeria is like recruitment into Nigerian Army....any fiam,, person don die be day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.