Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari (83833 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor / 5 Million Nigerians Lifted Out Of Extreme Poverty In Three Years - Buhari / What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by 1930revival(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
kingemzy5:
This is general buhari
Igbos get ready grin grin

Ur blood...your future...your Civic rights....and ur lineage should also be ready for next level of deaths.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Athena4: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nigeria would have been a paradise if the North is out of the picture.Back in the day I bet the Igbo and Yoruba would compromise to make Nigeria great. Northerners have always been our problem.Right from the beginning.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by xynerise: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Talk is cheap
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by surevik(f): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
He has started with excuses, next is to blame passed Government.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by sojayy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ok
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lol you wey don nearly die finish
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by okwabayi(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
He can’t do any more than we’ve seen four years prior.
Anyone can talk big game.
I only thank God a bandit didn’t win the election.
I am a big proponent of ‘The Devil you know...’.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by permit(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Like for cow share for buhari we want to confirm some thing grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by kareemkamil(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Obasanjo where u dey

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by desgiezd(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Slynation:
Tough in what way....
before june 15th this same tough man will be junketing round the world due to health issues....

As you wish for others, so shall it be for you as well
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by MobilityExpress: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
shocked ghen ghen grin
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by sirley(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Toughness that cannot stop Almajiris from begging for alms is that one toughness.
you've seen the infact of Almajiri, We decided who rule nigeria
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by baysol: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
nwakibie3:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday warned that he is going to be tough in his governance of the country in the next four years.

He gave the warning while receiving members of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) who came to congratulate him for winning the 23rd February, 2019 Presidential election.

Buhari secured another term of four years by scoring15, 191,847 votes the votes of 11,262,978 scored by the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Buhari said that he will intensify efforts in the three areas of security, economy and fighting corruption.

He also disclosed that he campaigned in all the 36 states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory to prove to his critics that he was fit.

At the brief ceremony that started around 12 noon, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha spoke on behalf of the public service and congratulated the President and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for winning the elections.

According to him, the President’s victory was well deserved success as it was a referendum of honesty and sincerity.

He said that the public service totally aligns itself to the millions of Nigerians that voted for the President.

Apart from the ministers, those in the Council chamber included the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo; Chief of Staff Abba Kyari and Head of Service, Winifred Oyo-Ita.

Congratulatory cards were presented to the President by the Mustapha and Oyo-Ita

Cc myndd44
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun

http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ill-be-tough-in-the-next-four-years-buhari/
You've not been tough in the first term but sickly yet lots of people have died. The next level will decimate Nigerian population. Na to wait and see, but know that you are not safe also. Lobatan.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by princeade86(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
sakamaje.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Chrizdocs: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sai baba, no be today yash de back. no worry yourself tell us your agenda and what you have in stock for the common citizen.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
The worst part of the toughness is that the tough man does not know who voted for the next level of toughnessgrin
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Princeton92(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Not different from what you said three years ago

"I belong to nobody"
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Jgovt(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nigerians will be tougher which ever way you want to be Tough.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by michealewela: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
slawomir:
Mr integrity should shut up

If you witness how Jonathan conducted 2015 election and you also witness this 2019 election and still believe buhari is a Saint then you should meet a doctor to check your brain

Lolz, 2019 was way better than 2015
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by candygist: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Toughness that cannot stop Almajiris from begging for alms is that one toughness.

Beggers where in this world before you and bushes were even conceived ? Shatap
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Positivepoint(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:

Hate that cannot make Igbo president. Only for the almajiri to continue ruling them. Sad

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by princegeo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Next level my foot

You will be tough for your family and not Nigerians useless man
Corruption personified
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by slowice(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lol next level go get level on top hardship....... Me I don Port since
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Na so we de hear.
Be tough on Book Haram and killer Headsmen.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by lagdmark(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
nwakibie3:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday warned that he is going to be tough in his governance of the country in the next four years.

He gave the warning while receiving members of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) who came to congratulate him for winning the 23rd February, 2019 Presidential election.

Buhari secured another term of four years by scoring15, 191,847 votes the votes of 11,262,978 scored by the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Buhari said that he will intensify efforts in the three areas of security, economy and fighting corruption.

He also disclosed that he campaigned in all the 36 states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory to prove to his critics that he was fit.

At the brief ceremony that started around 12 noon, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha spoke on behalf of the public service and congratulated the President and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for winning the elections.

According to him, the President’s victory was well deserved success as it was a referendum of honesty and sincerity.

He said that the public service totally aligns itself to the millions of Nigerians that voted for the President.

Apart from the ministers, those in the Council chamber included the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo; Chief of Staff Abba Kyari and Head of Service, Winifred Oyo-Ita.

Congratulatory cards were presented to the President by the Mustapha and Oyo-Ita

Cc myndd44
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun

http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ill-be-tough-in-the-next-four-years-buhari/
Mumu bubu
Creat jobs for the jobless youths of Nigeria, I watch on TV the mass Exodus of young graduates trying to escape hunger and suffering ,PMB keep deceiving himeself

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
okwabayi:

I am a big proponent of ‘The Devil you know...’.
Eehh? but not when Jonathan is involve?
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by naijapikin04(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
The Next Four Years Will be Tough, Buhari Tells Nigerians

Full Gist>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/03/01/next-four-years-will-tough-buhari-tells-nigerians/ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by semyman: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Slynation:
Tough in what way....
before june 15th this same tough man will be junketing round the world due to health issues....
Back to sender
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by kolade23(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Alright....we are waiting...but, make sure u start with ur cabinets ....then we see how it goes....
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by okwabayi(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
Eehh? but not when Jonathan is involve?
I don’t know you or Jonathan.
Comment on what you know and stop throwing accusations.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
okwabayi:
I don’t know you or Jonathan. Comment on what you know and stop throwing accusations.
Hypocrite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Bridge Vs Onem Tyna Miracle Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.