Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos (47739 Views)

Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) / 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by ipobarethieves: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
sad sad sad sad sad ipob village pipu una wehdon ooo.Abeg,if u buy land,dnt make noise until u finish it and move in with ur family jejely.if dey give u visa, ur best bet is to kip quiet/dnt snap pics and dey broadcast am everywhere.We u born pikin,dont allow pipu to dey carry am with their evil hands. May we not see evil
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
delugajackson:
Pure Satanic manipulation. I'm sure she must have told the whole world she was travelling abroad. That is why it's not good to disclose your next move to people, be it family or friends. Or even flaunting your achievements on social media.

Before and even after you achieve an aim, keep it to yourself! Don't be in a hurry to post every activity in your life. You may not know who is planning evil against you.

Uhmmm Word!

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by akanu(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Village people at it again. So painful.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by 1930revival(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
The worst is dat she gone straight to hell.....artificial stuff...quote me I don't care, Repent inwardly and outwardly .
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
May her soul rest in peace.
This is definitely not ordinary.

kallmemrB:

Ephesians 6:11-13 KJV
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. [12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places . [13] Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Yes ooo.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by 1930revival(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] hmm lost soul.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
gypsey:
So you don't believe that the pastor can raise the dead?
I am going to walk my dog ...that’s more productive than this exchange.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
backnbeta:

Negligence of the highest order! Leaving open pits and gutters this wide in the compound! Yet, we can't rule out African voodoo in some cases!

It looks like it broke and caved way when she stepped on it though.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am going to walk my dog ...that’s more productive than this exchange.
You obviously has nothing reasonable to contribute to the exchange.. grin

No wonder, you have a Dog. Have a Good exchange with your Dog, i am sure you both will have an understanding exchange. Stick with your Dog. you are incapable of Exchanging Reasonably and productively with humans.

Good luck. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nawa 4 all dis facebook stuff ooo.. .
How can u be feeling sad with a dead person?

What a cruel way to exist d world embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by YoungG12(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
@village_people
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
delugajackson:
Pure Satanic manipulation. I'm sure she must have told the whole world she was travelling abroad. That is why it's not good to disclose your next move to people, be it family or friends. Or even flaunting your achievements on social media.

Before and even after you achieve an aim, keep it to yourself! Don't be in a hurry to post every activity in your life. You may not know who is planning evil against you.

Or the soakaway wasn't built in an ideal manner to prevent mishap.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
The soak away was obviously not done well. At Ekpoma I was very careful around the well and soak away because those people build their house like magic without enough cement. If you want to remove nail from the wall you can remove with your hand grin by forcing it, no need for nail puller.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by nicepoker101(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Carelessness
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by rocknation62(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jayboi:
this is sad. may our lives not be cut short at the time of our glory
Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Toks2008(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
delugajackson:

Seconded.

Naija is an evil country even when we have GODLY people.

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Toks2008(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
1930revival:
The worst is dat she gone straight to hell.....artificial stuff...quote me I don't care, Repent inwardly and outwardly .

SEE GOD GIVING JUDGEMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by tintingz(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
delugajackson:

Looking at the pic the area is hazardous, I'm very sure that pit has been there for years without repair.

So don't blame any imaginary enemy when you have no prove

3 Likes

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by abbeyty(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why everything is always about village people?
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by oglalasioux(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why am I thinking she was murdered and put there?
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Evidenx(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is the same soakaway she has been around with till she grew up nothing happend,only for her to get visa to travell abroad,then the soakaway suddenly remember to take her life,and someone will come here to say its not spiritual,
abeg wetin u nor know,nor talk am.
Thats just one of the many ways in spiritual realm to dis-join a soul from a spirit. The days are evil.
If you nor hold God,sorry you will die like a chicken before ur time.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Ubdavis(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
What sort of demonic pit it that!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Ohraykon: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
twerkjack:
Lesson to all planning to run away.......

Better stay and build ur country

We die here!! grin

Rip to the dead.... so sad
u be hot mumu
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Evidenx(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
1930revival:
IT'S TRUE,THOUGH SAD TO SAY,MANY WILL NEVER BELIEVE IT.
BUT WE WHO DO BUSINESS IN D SPIRIT REALM KNOWS THAT JESUS HATES THIS ARTIFICIALS SO MUCH. WIG,ORNAMENTS,MAKE UP,JEWELRIES OF ANY KIND AND TROUSERS.
YOU WEAR THEM NOW AND NOTHING HAPPENS BECOS OF THE ERA OF GRACE,WHEN YOU DIE WITH THESE THINGS SORRY.U WILL BLAME YOURSELF FOR NOT HEEDING THESE WORDS.

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Ohraykon: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
gypsey:
They should give someone else the Visa so they can travel, the dead girl will not need the Visa Anymore I guess. hope it's not Ghana or Kenya Visa.
mumu

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Ohraykon: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
tiredoflife:
Looking at comments here and I see how stupid people can be
Visa is not a sign of success
To travel no mean say she don make am sad angry angry
na today so many destroyed souls in naija no pity for human lives
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu
What does mumu means? please.
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by jamjo: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Gabson001:
Village people at work.. wink

Village people my foot, RIP to the dead girl, Please stop the nonsense and the stupid mentality. The girl died because of neglect as a result of lack of maintenance, our maintenance culture, and cutting corners is the problem, not our village people.

1 Like

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Soakaway pit shud be at the back or side of house
Or near well or something
Nawa o
Poor housing accomodation
Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sharap thr fool
Go usa
See pastors dey put on wig
Plait hair
Burst ear
Get tatoo
See women put on trousers
Men put on face cap for church
Religion don turn u to ozwo
Evidenx:

IT'S TRUE,THOUGH SAD TO SAY,MANY WILL NEVER BELIEVE IT.
BUT WE WHO DO BUSINESS IN D SPIRIT REALM KNOWS THAT JESUS HATES THIS ARTIFICIALS SO MUCH. WIG,ORNAMENTS,MAKE UP,JEWELRIES OF ANY KIND AND TROUSERS.
YOU WEAR THEM NOW AND NOTHING HAPPENS BECOS OF THE ERA OF GRACE,WHEN YOU DIE WITH THESE THINGS SORRY.U WILL BLAME YOURSELF FOR NOT HEEDING THESE WORDS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos by 1930revival(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Toks2008:

SEE GOD GIVING JUDGEMENT.

Why not let me feel the slap?.....I'm not bigger Dan Jesus who was hung on the cross for speaking the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years / Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.