Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time (1434 Views)

This Endowed Lady Wants You Guys To See Her Body (see Photo) / When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by adrainuche(m): 12:55am On Oct 03, 2014
I got to know a lady, and weve been moving towards the dating thingy which i feel it isnt possible due to distance , but the problem is she always wants me to apologize to her, for the smallest reason, even when she may be at fault . She just wants me to say sorry and everything is back to normal r. Not until today i decided not to apologize and shes going NUT !!! Even as at now.posting this all i can see on my BBM is Apologize Apologize Apologize Now !!!! grin grin I find it very funny by the way.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 03, 2014
^^^ thats what happens when you start chatting and E-dating mad women

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by Begonia(m): 2:56am On Oct 03, 2014
LOL.. maybe she's crazy sad
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by StealthyMe(m): 3:25am On Oct 03, 2014
It Simply means she's not the one for you... undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by TrishaP(f): 3:30am On Oct 03, 2014
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ thats what happens when you start chatting and E-dating mad women
Lmao. Na wa for these ur answer!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Yes like other posters have said, SHE IS CRAZY. sad
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by adrainuche(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2014
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ thats what happens when you start chatting and E-dating mad women
I actually kniw her in person just that over the years weve been seperated by distance...
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 03, 2014
There is nothing wrong with her, she is not crazy like some peeps are suggesting, its her type of person. Sometimes apologizing for very little things is another way of saying I love u so much grin

and its a good thing u find it funny

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by lakamua: 6:50am On Oct 03, 2014
She is egocentric. It will eventually crash because i doubt she can apologise to you even when she is wrong. There are ways to handle such problems sha
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by olasmith10(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2014
lol..Maybe she is a goddess.. try sprinkling some red oil on her head and offer her some bitter Kola wen next she gets angry..

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2014
olasmith10: lol..Maybe she is a goddess.. try sprinkling some red oil on her head and offer her some bitter Kola wen next she gets angry..

hiohiohiohiohio.....

She be Iya-aye of Africa....

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by jmoore(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2014
It means you are dating the daughter of Amadioha.

Even as at now.posting this all i can see on my BBM is Apologize Apologize Apologize Now !!!!

^^
The diary of a mad black woman.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by fruityjojo(f): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2014
olasmith10: lol..Maybe she is a goddess.. try sprinkling some red oil on her head and offer her some bitter Kola wen next she gets angry..
grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by beinstein(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2014
firstEVA: There is nothing wrong with her, she is not crazy like some peeps are suggesting, its her type of person. Sometimes apologizing for very little things is another way of saying I love u so much grin

and its a good thing u find it funny

and you creatively ignored the part the OP said "even when she may be at fault".
All i can say is her madness has different stamina....
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by chymystique(f): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2014
you are @ fault cause you encouraged her right from the onset by aplogizing all the time.. If that you stood your ground in the begining and nt tolerate such childish attitude this won't continue happenin.. Na una sabi una love game sha cool
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2014
beinstein:

and you creatively ignored the part the OP said "even when she may be at fault".
All i can say is her madness has different stamina....
that's the op's side of the story, her own side of the story may show that op was at fault.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by olasmith10(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2014
temigracie:

hiohiohiohiohio.....

She be Iya-aye of Africa....

*grabs Mich * no be me talk ammmm.. he heavy for mouth..

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by Tymax(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Guy just say sorry and let peace reign. grin But you should look for plan B just in case. I'm not sure if you can stomach this for years to come. If you can't, there's nothing wrong with looking elsewhere.

Life is too sweet for you to be hounded for apologies.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by beinstein(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2014
firstEVA: that's the op's side of the story, her own side of the story may show that op was at fault.
i had similar experience in the past as well, this time not e-dating, so i perfectly understands the dude. Some women are naturally programmed to act that way..more like follow come madness. So she's still insane!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by babaglo79: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
it means u are the number 3 or 4
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
adrainuche:
I actually kniw her in person just that over the years weve been seperated by distance...

what has the separation got to do with you saying you are sorry even when you are right? i see nothing other than MADNESS here.

here is a simple way as to how you can solve this problem that YOU created: from now on, every time she asks you to apologize, just ask her:"why exactly should i foolishly do that?"

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by Mobebi(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
loooool.... apologize! apologize!! apologized!!!

when u de date "under-immature" girl, wetin u expect Na?

guy, abeg apologize jare!

can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by adrainuche(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mobebi:
loooool.... apologize! apologize!! apologized!!!

when u de date "under-immature" girl, wetin u expect Na?

guy, abeg apologize jare!

can't stop laughing

I read ur previos Post and ave noticed that you have problems with immature people, but i think anyone whose above 18 has the right to be independent in his or her own decision, wether she matured or not is not even the case ...
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
It means she's demanding and controlling
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Wants You To Always Apologize To Her All The Time by sopoundz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
she's suffering from juvenile delinquency

(1) (Reply)

10 Questions Men Should Never Ask A Woman / 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake / I Cant Break Up With Her...need Your Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.