Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Oya Laugh It Out: The Space Travel With A Nigerian No Time To Check Time. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oya Laugh It Out: The Space Travel With A Nigerian No Time To Check Time. (614 Views)

When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Just Laugh It Off =>daily Update- Funniest Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oya Laugh It Out: The Space Travel With A Nigerian No Time To Check Time. by codedmax(m): 1:30am On Oct 03, 2014
A Nigerian, an American and a
German boarded a plane. As the
plane was flying over the sea satan
came out and said to them: "I want
you to drop something into the sea, if i find it you die,but if i don't,you live".

The American quickly plucked
a button from his shirt and threw it
into the sea, satan dived into the sea and came up with the button. ''see!'' he said and killed the American.

The German threw a pin into the sea, satan dived and came out with the pin. ''See!'' he said and killed the German.

The Nigerian brought out a
pure water sachet, opened it and
poured the content into the sea
holding back the sachet. He said to Satan, ''Oya begin find water inside
water...Idiot''....

Proud 2 b a Nigerian jare,Take style hit like&share.. Even the devil dey bow 4 us cheesygrin.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do Court Reporters Keep Straight Faces? / Open Vacancy Monday Joke.. Read / PDP Propaganda A Most Read..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.