Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] (21087 Views)

How To Install Two Whatsapp On A Rooted Dual SIM Phone.. / The HTC One Android Smartphone - Full Specification And Price In Nigeria / How To Download Whatsapp In Asha200 Nokia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by nani667: 4:12am On Nov 29, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Whatsmore is what you need.

The two lines can be connected on your phone simultaneously with the whatsmore app ?
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by lookingfly: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2014
thanks for the tutorial op but i have not got any andriod phone talk more of trying out this tutorial.pls i want you to help put me through on how to download whatsapp on my nokia asha 200 double sim.thanks
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2014
nani667:

The two lines can be connected on your phone simultaneously with the whatsmore app ?

With whatsmore, you use 2 or a maximum of 5 numbers alternately.
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by nani667: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lexusgs430:

I understand that, this current app I'm using also does that..... My question is, will all the connected lines be online on whatsapp at the same time ? Or while one line is active on Whatsapp the other's aren't ?
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by nani667: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by Lexusgs430: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
nani667:

I understand that, this current app I'm using also does that..... My question is, will all the connected lines be online on whatsapp at the same time ? Or while one line is active on Whatsapp the other's aren't ?

Both or all (5 maximum)lines would be connected @ the same time, but you would only have access to 1 line @ a time.
You can set whatsmore to autoswap lines, to any timing you set.
Messages would still appear and prompt on inactive line.
I hope I have explained better?
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by rishitha678: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Collection of latest and Best whatsapp status 2014
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by nani667: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Both or all (5 maximum)lines would be connected @ the same time, but you would only have access to 1 line @ a time.

Yeah... I understand what you said.... Basically what you're saying is only one line can be active at a time.... Meaning if a message is sent to your other line you will not receive the message until you swap lines..... Which is the same as the current app I'm using, and quite frankly that sucks.....
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by Lexusgs430: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
nani667:

Yeah... I understand what you said.... Basically what you're saying is only one line can be active at a time.... Meaning if a message is sent to your other line you will not receive the message until you swap lines..... Which is the same as the current app I'm using, and quite frankly that sucks.....

Its still better we have a choice, than none @ all!!!
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by jworos(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
Worked for me pretty good.. .
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by abesky(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
How can one install the whatsmore?
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by abesky(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Who has activation key for whatsmore
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by beargrylls14: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2014
I Have follow each step carefully to install ogwhatsapp, but still it shows me such msg even before 17 jan. 2015

1 Share

Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by nani667: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
beargrylls14:
I Have follow each step carefully to install ogwhatsapp, but still it shows me such msg even before 17 jan. 2015

Just Uninstall the app.... OG Whatsapp project has been abandoned...
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 08, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Hi dear pls can u put me thru on how to get this app on an infinix zero coa I rili don't undastand how to go about rooting a done.. Tnxx a mili
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by Lexusgs430: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2015
zeeayinita:

Hi dear pls can u put me thru on how to get this app on an infinix zero coa I rili don't undastand how to go about rooting a done.. Tnxx a mili

Download app from playstore. Is your phone already rooted ? If you need further clarifications, get my pin from profile.
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by adewasco2k(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
nani667:

Just Uninstall the app.... OG Whatsapp project has been abandoned...
Stories.... Still working fine
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by nani667: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
adewasco2k:

Stories.... Still working fine

That's because you haven't been using the app for long.... Eventually it will tell you the version you're using will expire in........ Days.

After which it is dead.... And since the developer abandoned the project no hope of resurrection cos there isn't an update.... So enjoy while you can ✔
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Download app from playstore. Is your phone already rooted ? If you need further clarifications, get my pin from profile.

I downloaded it BT I rili don't know
Its saying Timeout on obtaining root for what's more
Pls put me thru how do I know if d fone is rooted or not
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by Lexusgs430: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2015
zeeayinita:

I downloaded it BT I rili don't know
Its saying Timeout on obtaining root for what's more
Pls put me thru how do I know if d fone is rooted or not

If it's stating timeout obtaining root, it appears your phone is not rooted.
Download root checker to confirm root status on your device.
NB: Whatsmore would not work without root permission.
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by biode03(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
please my og whatsapp 11.432 is saying outdaTED, please is there anyone with the download link for the latest version?
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by ocyousuf: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by Lexusgs430: 3:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Whatsmore running on my rooted phone. 3 lines active and on 30 minutes auto rotation.
NB: Five lines could be added, but unfortunately I only have 3 lines !!! tongue

Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by trigar12(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Lexusgs430:
Whatsmore running on my rooted phone. 3 lines active and on 30 minutes auto rotation.
NB: Five lines could be added, but unfortunately I only have 3 lines !!! tongue

Guy abeg how u take do this stuff?
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by Lexusgs430: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2015
trigar12:

Guy abeg how u take do this stuff?

(1) Your phone has to be rooted
(2) If want to add more than 2 numbers, you would need to buy the pro version (maximum 5 numbers)
(3) The app is called Whatsmore(available @ the playstore)
(4) Understanding the procedure to setup
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by sallu1593: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Checkout the best funny whatsapp status collection 2015
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by mak28: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2015
OGWhastApp is a bit tricky in fact there is an App called WhatsMapp. You can run [url="http://www.infogeekers.com/multiple-whatsapp-accounts/"]Dual WhatsApp without rooting[/url]. Rooting is a bit typical task to do. OGWhatsApp and WhatsMapp work with both i.e, Rooted and Non Rooted mobile device.
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by mPop(f): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lexusgs430:

(1) Your phone has to be rooted
(2) If want to add more than 2 numbers, you would need to buy the pro version (maximum 5 numbers)
(3) The app is called Whatsmore(available @ the playstore)
(4) Understanding the procedure to setup

how do i root my s4 pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) / Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria / Snapchat CEO Says The App Was Only Supposed To Be For Rich People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.