Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] (21088 Views)

How To Install Two Whatsapp On A Rooted Dual SIM Phone.. / The HTC One Android Smartphone - Full Specification And Price In Nigeria / How To Download Whatsapp In Asha200 Nokia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by Lexusgs430: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
mPop:

how do i root my s4 pls

If you are not technically inclined, pay someone to root for you.
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by akrankhan88: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
sallu1593:
Checkout the best funny whatsapp status collection 2015

lol, you are funny but check out these funny status for whatsapp, these are hilarious man. tongue
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by garyjohnson1: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
nani667:
ogwhatsapp has finally disappointed me... The version is now too old to work....

I'm now using 2 line whatsapp..... Requires root access.... Sucks because The two accounts can't run simultaneously, but no there choice sad

Most sites did not update to the new version of OGWhatsApp
So you are having trouble downloading the latest version of OGWhatsApp

Check it here OGWhatsApp latest version link from where you can easily download the latest version easily.
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by Xavier0980: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
garyjohnson1:

Most sites did not update to the new version of OGWhatsApp
So you are having trouble downloading the latest version of OGWhatsApp

Check it here OGWhatsApp latest version link from where you can easily download the latest version easily.
Thank you so much for sharing this update version link of this app I really like it.
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by faizhassan(f): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hi There are many resin that dose not install WhatsApp GB On Your Device. But major Resin are givens follow
May No Internet If you want to checker your internet connection Please Click 9anime show For Check Internet Connection , NO Space,
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by garyjohnson1: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
I am using ogwhatsapp a while ago and I don't have any issue.
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good
Re: How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] by isabella4708cla: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2022
Thanks for sharing this. Please check this: https://whatsappinstalling.com/ogwhatsapp-apk-download/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) / Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria / Snapchat CEO Says The App Was Only Supposed To Be For Rich People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.