Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,604 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Your advice is needed please...Have You Cheated On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your advice is needed please...Have You Cheated On Me? (478 Views)

How Do You Tell Your Partner That You Cheated On Them? / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / How Many Times Have You Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your advice is needed please...Have You Cheated On Me? by klins4213(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2014
This discussion took place last night between me and my gf»We got chatting and laughing and so happy,and I was prompted to ask this»Have you cheated on me?As if I was live with her,I could imagine the reaction on her face,she paused for a while and the next reply I got was»Na wa o,what kind of question is that?I told her Baby,its just a simple question of a yes or a no...She went further and asked»Why am asking?I said you aren't giving me an answer,and I said are u gonna answer the question or not...She finally said she won't,later when she noticed the chat was dead,she said can you send me my Mom's number?I need it...

Please fellow NLders,have you ever asked your spouse this question?What was their reaction and answer?Share your experience...Still thinking hard!!!
Re: Your advice is needed please...Have You Cheated On Me? by Dbestmax(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2014
I think its a silly question to as cos a real cheat will deny it in a such a way dat u'l feel sorry 4 asking
Re: Your advice is needed please...Have You Cheated On Me? by iceberylin(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2014
ŴĤŐ ĔVĔŃ ÁŚĶŚ ŚÚČĤ ŚĨĹĹŶ QÚĔŚŤĨŐŃŚ undecided

(1) (Reply)

Facts To Get You Going / How True Is Dis In A Relationship? / Urgent Advice Needed!! (he's Confused)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.