Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! (8039 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by Riwo11(f): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
I’ve been in a relationship for a long time. Seven years to be precise. And to tell you the truth, I’ve always been happy in love. We met in college and he wooed me for a few months before I finally gave him the nod. And things could never have been better for both of us. We even joined the same workplace and shared every moment happily with each other.

But about six months ago, I joined another organisation with a better paycheck. And that’s when things started to spiral out of control. If you would have asked me then if I would have ever cheated on my boyfriend, you would have heard me banish the thought in a flash. But life, as they say, can take interesting and unpredictable turns along the way.

Experiencing my freedom. At first, I was nervous to not have him around me to depend on. But within a couple of weeks, I fit right into my new workplace and everything was perfect. The people were great and a lot of fun. At the same time, I met a great guy in my new workplace who had a huge crush on me. He constantly asked me out and flirted with me. It was a laugh at first, and soon enough, I was having a lot of fun flirting back with him. It was harmless and a new experience, and that thought excited me.

Life with my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I wanted to move in together, but we put that thought away for a few more months because of my new job and its schedule. We spent our evenings together and an occasional weekend too, when he wasn’t hanging out with the boys. I don’t know where we went wrong, but somewhere along the way, things started to get on edge. He started asking me a lot of questions about my workplace and I started getting annoyed with his constant calls during my busy work hours.

Somehow, we just weren’t getting used to the fact that we weren’t around each other anymore. When I missed him, he was busy. When he missed me, I was busy. It was very frustrating. Soon, we started fighting over petty things. Eventually, I started to believe that my boyfriend had been taking me for granted all this while. He wouldn’t like meeting me over weekends because he was busy doing something else or hanging out with his friends. So I started taking him for granted. I pretended like I was busy during the weekdays. I started to like the attention And in the midst of all this confusion in my love life, the guy from office who had a crush on me started asking me out more often.

Eventually, I yielded one evening and we went out for a drink. And it was so awesome! I had such a nice time with this guy who was such a charmer and smooth talker. I couldn’t stop thinking about him and was secretly waiting for him to ask me out again. He did ask me out again for lunch the next day. Soon enough, this guy who liked me started wooing me. He took me out to fancy dinners and splurged on extravagant gifts and diamonds. We watched movies and had candle light dinners. But my boyfriend had no idea of any of this.

Taking the next plunge into lust. One day, after a bitter fight with my boyfriend over the phone, I called this guy who had a crush on me and asked him to take me out because I wasn’t feeling too good. He drove to my place immediately and we went to get a few drinks. I liked this guy a lot because he was always there for me. He cared for me and pampered me, something my boyfriend seemed to have forgotten recently. And on the way back home, we shared our first kiss. I really liked it. I invited him back to my place and the next thing I knew, we were making drunken love on my bed. I felt better than I felt for the last seven years with my boyfriend.

I felt weak and passionate, like a fire that has awakened within me. I loved every single emotion I was feeling. He wasn’t my boyfriend, but I just liked him a lot. But deep inside I loved my own boyfriend and knew this guy could never take my boyfriend’s place. But each time I made love with this guy who had a crush on me, it made me feel good because I felt like I was getting back at my boyfriend for treating me badly. Stepping deeper into the fields of lust I knew I cheated on my boyfriend, but somehow, it didn’t feel bad. Instead, I felt bold and empowered. I even felt powerful. I wanted more.
There was a guy from my university who used to like me. I liked him too, but I couldn’t do anything about it because I was dating my boyfriend. And he knew that. I called him up and started flirting with him. Soon enough, we planned a date that evening. That very night, I got him into my bed and had the best sex of my life, for the second time in a week! I was having so much fun juggling three guys in bed, my boyfriend, a guy from work and a guy from college. It felt like a dream come true. At that point, I knew I only loved my boyfriend and no other guy, but the buffet of sex I was having was making me delirious. All of a sudden, I loved my life.

My ignorant boyfriend comes back. It’s easy to see why I stop caring about my boyfriend and our petty fights anymore. I told my boyfriend I wanted a break from the relationship. He thought I was upset about the petty fights. My boyfriend had no idea it was because I hated getting his calls while I was having sex with my new lovers. He tried to woo me back. He came to me in tears and asked me if we could work on our relationship. I loved him, but I was confused. Did I really want to go back to that........

Continue Reading The Rest Of The Story Here »»» http://www.riseup247.com/2015/09/confession-i-cheated-on-my-boyfriend.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by libertyfather(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ok, its an asset and it depreciate.....you should know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by HighIQ(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
there is nothing like I cheated on my BOYFRIEND You can only cheat on one person and that is your HUSBAND

21 Likes

Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by falconey(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
you too read it and comment ....see long post.
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by Cutehector(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wow
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by AbuMikey(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
I hope Melissa won't do this to Me! shocked

2 Likes

Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by Cutehector(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Riwo11:
I’ve been in a relationship for a long time. Seven years to be precise. And to tell you the truth, I’ve always been happy in love. We met in college and he wooed me for a few months before I finally gave him the nod. And things could never have been better for both of us. We even joined the same workplace and shared every moment happily with each other.

But about six months ago, I joined another organisation with a better paycheck. And that’s when things started to spiral out of control. If you would have asked me then if I would have ever cheated on my boyfriend, you would have heard me banish the thought in a flash. But life, as they say, can take interesting and unpredictable turns along the way.

Experiencing my freedom. At first, I was nervous to not have him around me to depend on. But within a couple of weeks, I fit right into my new workplace and everything was perfect. The people were great and a lot of fun. At the same time, I met a great guy in my new workplace who had a huge crush on me. He constantly asked me out and flirted with me. It was a laugh at first, and soon enough, I was having a lot of fun flirting back with him. It was harmless and a new experience, and that thought excited me.

Life with my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I wanted to move in together, but we put that thought away for a few more months because of my new job and its schedule. We spent our evenings together and an occasional weekend too, when he wasn’t hanging out with the boys. I don’t know where we went wrong, but somewhere along the way, things started to get on edge. He started asking me a lot of questions about my workplace and I started getting annoyed with his constant calls during my busy work hours.

Somehow, we just weren’t getting used to the fact that we weren’t around each other anymore. When I missed him, he was busy. When he missed me, I was busy. It was very frustrating. Soon, we started fighting over petty things. Eventually, I started to believe that my boyfriend had been taking me for granted all this while. He wouldn’t like meeting me over weekends because he was busy doing something else or hanging out with his friends. So I started taking him for granted. I pretended like I was busy during the weekdays. I started to like the attention And in the midst of all this confusion in my love life, the guy from office who had a crush on me started asking me out more often.

Eventually, I yielded one evening and we went out for a drink. And it was so awesome! I had such a nice time with this guy who was such a charmer and smooth talker. I couldn’t stop thinking about him and was secretly waiting for him to ask me out again. He did ask me out again for lunch the next day. Soon enough, this guy who liked me started wooing me. He took me out to fancy dinners and splurged on extravagant gifts and diamonds. We watched movies and had candle light dinners. But my boyfriend had no idea of any of this.

Taking the next plunge into lust. One day, after a bitter fight with my boyfriend over the phone, I called this guy who had a crush on me and asked him to take me out because I wasn’t feeling too good. He drove to my place immediately and we went to get a few drinks. I liked this guy a lot because he was always there for me. He cared for me and pampered me, something my boyfriend seemed to have forgotten recently. And on the way back home, we shared our first kiss. I really liked it. I invited him back to my place and the next thing I knew, we were making drunken love on my bed. I felt better than I felt for the last seven years with my boyfriend.

I felt weak and passionate, like a fire that has awakened within me. I loved every single emotion I was feeling. He wasn’t my boyfriend, but I just liked him a lot. But deep inside I loved my own boyfriend and knew this guy could never take my boyfriend’s place. But each time I made love with this guy who had a crush on me, it made me feel good because I felt like I was getting back at my boyfriend for treating me badly. Stepping deeper into the fields of lust I knew I cheated on my boyfriend, but somehow, it didn’t feel bad. Instead, I felt bold and empowered. I even felt powerful. I wanted more.
There was a guy from my university who used to like me. I liked him too, but I couldn’t do anything about it because I was dating my boyfriend. And he knew that. I called him up and started flirting with him. Soon enough, we planned a date that evening. That very night, I got him into my bed and had the best sex of my life, for the second time in a week! I was having so much fun juggling three guys in bed, my boyfriend, a guy from work and a guy from college. It felt like a dream come true. At that point, I knew I only loved my boyfriend and no other guy, but the buffet of sex I was having was making me delirious. All of a sudden, I loved my life.

My ignorant boyfriend comes back. It’s easy to see why I stop caring about my boyfriend and our petty fights anymore. I told my boyfriend I wanted a break from the relationship. He thought I was upset about the petty fights. My boyfriend had no idea it was because I hated getting his calls while I was having sex with my new lovers. He tried to woo me back. He came to me in tears and asked me if we could work on our relationship. I loved him, but I was confused. Did I really want to go back to that........

Continue Reading The Rest Of The Story Here »»» http://www.riseup247.com/2015/09/confession-i-cheated-on-my-boyfriend.html
at the bolded, some people just dnt get it, dey think calling dr partners during work hours is a anct of showin dey care or dey miss dem.. Its not! Its so so annoying! Work is work! Neva eva call ur partner or disturb him or her with calls or texts...

2 Likes

Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by nzeobi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
You are getting sex from other sources and then you are loving it.
But how sure are you that your BF is not getting from numerous sources since it could be easier for him.

But in TIMAYA voice, the other wanna get another bobo and the other wanna get another SISI.

Just think of settling down and that will give you a picture of what to expect.
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by folaolu84(f): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
my best quote is what am going to tell u LovePeddler...

What goes around comes around

it may not be now, probably when u married... feeling all comfy the devil will play this event for u..
when u biting hard on ur fingers remember u heard it first from Nairaland

go do blood test Aboki

7 Likes

Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by ezteem(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
OP, trust me if you leave your boyfriend. You'll sit somewhere this time in 10years and regret the shit out of it.... 7years and a few months could break you The moment you are apart .. You've always want to cheat if not you won't deliberately play busy. Ur mature enough to come clean to people you don't know. If that guy you bleeped knows you have a boyfriend for 7yrs and still ate the fruit... Then he's just a fuckboy. He'll be done with you soon. Then you'll go back to your 7yrs guy and every girl in the worl will say. ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME. Forgive me mehn, buh you be certified shearer( with the (R) sign untop). If you change work place you'll kip banging on. BASTARD....

7 Likes

Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by viclawz(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cheat on, its ur Pussy lyk say e concern mua

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by gamaliel121(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
If I was your boyfriend, I won't mind sha...u are fuccckking uggly girl..and you should know, that his bleeping a tighter putssy...so no shit..enjoy ur fuccking self..

but since you share pucci...
Can I have some...
Lemme run into u...akuna..
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by chomytex(f): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tales by moonlight..op tell me more
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by magabounce(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ride on cocksuckerdeen!!!!!
Opportunity comes but once
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
honestly this whole lenghty literature boils down to promiscuity and believe me you are hurting someone who hasnt done anything to hurt you and you are bold,empowered and happy about it, infact women constitute 60 percent of the problems we have in relationships this days. you cant handle distance and all what you said are excuses to make it look like its the guys fault i just pray he catches you and move on to something better because if he get married to you he has made the biggest mistake in his life.

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
AbuMikey:
I hope Melissa won't do this to Me! shocked
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by AbuMikey(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Martiekay:
Hmmm
Just thinking aloud.
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by AbuMikey(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Martiekay:
Hmmm
Just thinking aloud.
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by PissedOffWeed(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
All these pirated copies of nollywood scripts flooding NL these days shaa angry
If my lady does such and I get to know...I go bath naked curse am!!! Make I hear sey the girl no get belle carry am for 15 months! angry

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
All these pirated copies of nollywood scripts flooding NL these days shaa angry
If my lady does such and I get to know...I go bath naked curse am!!! Make I hear sey the girl no get belle carry am for 15 months! angry
lol e don pain youuuuu
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by sigmundfreud(m): 1:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Oya clap for yaself undecided
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by 0955eb027(m): 2:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Cmon! Ur story s close to a story line of a movie "addiction".. Its more lyk u copied dem sef..
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by Pamelayoung: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2015
@ op u'r a good writer.
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by killsmith(f): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Long distance relationship are often bound to crash....it also tends to give you hbp....

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by princeuj2015(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2015
HighIQ:
there is nothing like I cheated on my BOYFRIEND You can only cheat on one person and that is your HUSBAND
you nailed it bro!!

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by koboko69: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2015
killsmith:
Long distance relationship are often bound to crash....it also tends to give you hbp....

Mine just crashed... cry cry

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2015
HighIQ:
there mis nothing like I cheated on my BOYFRIEND You can only cheat on one person and that is your HUSBAND
Nicely said. Epic Quote. I'll have this in my diary
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by PunterTim(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hahaha,Being A Charmer Is My Tin,We Make U Doubt Dat Relationshipgrin
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
7years? Babe u try o.
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by saaedlee: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
He will soon have a new job and a new girlfriend to match, don't worry flex now, while it lasts.
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by 400billionman: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
What should i say now. ?
Re: CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! by slim14(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
If this started to materialize hope you'll remember you caused it? shocked cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! / My New Girlfriend Is More Sexy And More Curvy Than Nicki Minaj (pics) / Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.