Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

How Much Does BOI Pay Interns - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Does BOI Pay Interns (5017 Views)

BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit / How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? / Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does BOI Pay Interns by e4emma(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
Please does any1 has an idea on how much BOI pay graduate interns. pls I need info ASAP
Re: How Much Does BOI Pay Interns by adewasco2k(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bank of America?
Re: How Much Does BOI Pay Interns by Mannylex(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
e4emma post=/post/26830270:
Please does any1 has an idea on how much BOI pay graduate interns. pls I need info ASAP

I guess you are talking about Bank of Industry ? I did my Internship there in 2012 in the HQ in lagos, was paid 20k while corpers were paid 25k.... I was in Information technology department, so I worked overtime, slept in the office thrice a week sometimes, was paid for it though, there was also Christmas bonus of 20k for interns, and profit share a year after.... All in all it's a wonderful place to work, the staff are really paid very well, infact they are paid salary on par with oil companies..... As a graduate intern, u won't get more than 30k though, except there have been some adjustments

1 Like

Re: How Much Does BOI Pay Interns by e4emma(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mannylex 10q. The thing is I'm currently in a place where I'm being paid 25k. but d job is a bit stressful and its a field engr work. The BOI is also d IT dept. but my question is thia: how is d learning experience there, and what's d probability of being retained. did workong in BOI make u a better u? I'm a first class graduate 4rm Ife
Re: How Much Does BOI Pay Interns by Mannylex(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
e4emma: Mannylex 10q. The thing is I'm currently in a place where I'm being paid 25k. but d job is a bit stressful and its a field engr work. The BOI is also d IT dept. but my question is thia: how is d learning experience there, and what's d probability of being retained. did workong in BOI make u a better u? I'm a first class graduate 4rm Ife

Yes the experience in BOI is worthwhile, the ITD is a very interesting place to be, funny enough there are just 4 staff in that particular department(to show you they dont really retain people like that), the boss Of ITD Mr Afolami is a nice man, but tough at the same time would push you to the best, he hates sluggish people.... Since you have a first class, that's cool, just work hard, do a lot of eye service, and pray, u might be lucky, a guy that served there just became a staff after working for 4 years there on the internship level... When did you get the offer for the graduate internship? You applied? Itz really not easy getting there, so count yourself lucky... For my undergraduate internship there, it was through the influence of one of the 'ogas' .
Re: How Much Does BOI Pay Interns by e4emma(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=Mannylex]
Yes the experience in BOI is worthwhile, the ITD is a very interesting place to be, funny enough there are just 4 staff in that particular department(to show you they dont really retain people like that), the boss Of ITD Mr Afolami is a nice man, but tough at the same time would push you to the best, he hates sluggish people.... Since you have a first class, that's cool, just work hard, do a lot of eye service, and pray, u might be lucky, a guy that served there just became a staff after working for 4 years there on the internship level... When did you get the offer for the graduate internship? You applied? Itz really not easy getting there, so count yourself lucky... For my undergraduate internship there, it was through the influence of one of the 'ogas' . [/quote/)

yeah somtin like dat, so u think I won't regret leaving here now, because here, I get 25k basic and transport is also taken care of, aldou its a small company. But BOI na big fish o. d enviroment gan sef na wow!. what's there dress code like I mean IT dept guys. cos me no too like tie o
Re: How Much Does BOI Pay Interns by Mannylex(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=e4emma][/quote]

You gatz wear tie oh... Abi you don forget say na bank you wan work. Lol

if you dont have suit no wahala..... But since you are having prospects of been a staff, you have to act like one, So try wearing suit, atleast sometimes... There are staff buses, so you can check the one that goes to your route. Work is 8 to 5pm..
But In ITD you would have a schedule of the times u wld stay overnight. When u sleep in the office, the next morning, you are free to go home... You would some times work during the weekends and on public holidays..... If you like gisting football, Mr Wale would be your bestfriend, lol and he's also an Engineer.
Re: How Much Does BOI Pay Interns by e4emma(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
@mannylex, pls can I get ur contact, because I need 2 ask u som stuffs b4 I take d bold step of sacking my current boss....I mean phone number or watsapp or bbm pin. tanx
Re: How Much Does BOI Pay Interns by Mannylex(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
e4emma: @mannylex, pls can I get ur contact, because I need 2 ask u som stuffs b4 I take d bold step of sacking my current boss....I mean phone number or watsapp or bbm pin. tanx

Re: How Much Does BOI Pay Interns by e4emma(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mannylex:
thanks bro! will send u a request! But I guess u seem to be ******* dat I will prefer it better at BOI
Re: How Much Does BOI Pay Interns by Mannylex(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
e4emma:

thanks bro! will send u a request! But I guess u seem to be positive dat I will prefer it better at BOI

Please modify my pin from your post....

Yes you will.... Your first class alone is your selling point and an added advantage for you... Work hard, and I repeat Do eye service. lol

1 Like

Re: How Much Does BOI Pay Interns by Oluwapresley(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mannylex:

Yes you will.... Your first class alone is your selling point and an added advantage for you... Work hard, and I repeat Do eye service. lol

Bros, good eveningsmiley
I was doing some research about BOI and BOA and I stumbled on this thread.
I will be due for service in November and I was wondering if you could help me with some details about BOI as regards corpers.
thanks, bros .
Re: How Much Does BOI Pay Interns by Oluwapresley(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mannylex:

I already sent you a PM. please sir
Re: How Much Does BOI Pay Interns by Nancygoje: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
e4emma:
Mannylex 10q. The thing is I'm currently in a place where I'm being paid 25k. but d job is a bit stressful and its a field engr work. The BOI is also d IT dept. but my question is thia: how is d learning experience there, and what's d probability of being retained. did workong in BOI make u a better u? I'm a first class graduate 4rm Ife
How much is the salary of a p. a with bsc?

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Call Center Agent / Delta Afrique / Hot Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.