Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? (3900 Views)

Is Earning $500 Monthly In Nigeria Sufficient For Financial Stability? / Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. / See How Much Nigeria Vs US Military Is Earning Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by pride4legacy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
I got a message to complete a task of reviewing businesses on google business page which I did.

I was credited N2000 as a welcome bonus. After which I was onboarded to perform tasks of reviewing businesses. I was paid N5000 after reviewing 5 businesses.

I continued to review to make more money but was told I need to do a task of of depositing 15000 to get 19500 in 10-15 minutes.

I was jittery at first but I did it. after sometime I was credited 19500. I was allowed to continue reviewing businesses and was paid the normal 5000 after reviewing five business.

Now I am told that I need to do 50000 package option to receive 65000 before I can continue using the site.

I am jittery about this next step. Please who is in this business I want to know if it is how it portrays it's self.

Below are screenshot from the telegram. They don't even clamour for more people.

Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by TripleLTD: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
pride4legacy:
I got a message to complete a task of reviewing businesses on google business page which I did.

I was credited N2000 as a welcome bonus. After which I was onboarded to perform tasks of reviewing businesses. I was paid N5000 after reviewing 5 businesses.

I continued to review to make more money but was told I need to do a task of of depositing 15000 to get 19500 in 10-15 minutes.

I was jittery at first but I did it. after sometime I was credited 19500. I was allowed to continue reviewing businesses and was paid the normal 5000 after reviewing five business.

Now I am told that I need to do 50000 package option to receive 65000 before I can continue using the site.

I am jittery about this next step. Please who is in this business I want to know if it is how it portrays it's self.

Below are screenshot from the telegram. They don't even clamour for more people.
Can you help me with the telegram Link
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by papanazy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
Link please
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by BenedictAbajue(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Pls drop the link abeg. .......
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by pride4legacy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
I was not invited with a link. A telegram number just chatted me
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by pride4legacy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
Please Have you guys done something similar to this
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by Wizzzkid: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
pride4legacy:
I was not invited with a link. A telegram number just chatted me
Your money go soon loss of you try put the 50k

Otilor

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by BItt: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
TripleLTD:
Can you help me with the telegram Link
Its a scam you and Op should not fall for it o.
A thread about it made front page last month
Cc pride4legacy

5 Likes

Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by amajik1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
It's a scam,the will ask you to be doing reviewing, dropping the link after every 30 minute on a telegram group,500 for each reviewing snap and send to the receptionist to claim, u wil also be ask to do the prepaid task asking you to deposit for a merchant and then offer you a pay check on telegram telling you to contact the receptionist to claim, after depositing fr the first time,the will issue u a paycheck sending you bak the money wit profit,makin u thinking s real, the receptionist will ask you to keep on depositing huge amount for the prepaid task to claim 40 Percent interest, after depositing the will issue you a paycheck on telegram bt the receptionist will block you,the receptionist that ws chatin me deleted her acct, i received their bonus on 2800, bt refuse to do the prepaid task, the receptionist that was chatin me later deleted the account after scaming so many people. Don't fall for this scam

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by TripleLTD: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
BItt:

Its a scam you and Op should not fall for it o.
A thread about it made front page last month
Cc pride4legacy
I already know
I wanted him to post the link so everyone can be made aware and I know they won't be able to provide the link to him as it is a shady business
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by OVIHINNO(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by MarketDispatch: 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
pride4legacy:
I .

I am sorry but you are not smart...can't you see it is fraud...they are building your trust with small cash to get you to put the big cash in and they block you off.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by Geo4646: 12:47am On Nov 04, 2023
pride4legacy:

I'm interested, Pls share link.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:12am On Nov 04, 2023
Una don start this mmm in disguise about,this time people deal with Una syndicate grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by MyExpression(m): 4:18am On Nov 04, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Una don start this mmm in disguise about,this time people deal with Una syndicate grin

Una and crime syndication.

Na so una block my legit NYSC assistance...in the name of syndicate.

Is one a syndicate if the deal is legit?

Well, I don leave una.
Let me help those from my school and dept that atleast knows I'm reachable.

MEANWHILE...

This is a scam.
I've done those early tasks, I didn't get my money.
I was asked to deposit to move to the next level....oga, pay me for this level first.

Any job that requires BROKE you to pay before you earn....you think about it....WHAT EXACTLY is the money being used for?
If you're being paid to use your time and data to be giving reviews, let them explain which part of the task your money is being used for.

If you asked them, they will say that's how the business works...oga/ madam, RUN! 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♀️
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by michlins(m): 4:57am On Nov 04, 2023
The number of people who are asking for a way to join is the reason there's an endless supply of fraudsters and that's because there's an endless supply of foolish people in the world. Why on earth do you think this is a legit business?

It has everything that resembles a scam and too many people are even falling for it

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by rashfat(m): 4:58am On Nov 04, 2023
amajik1:
It's a scam,the will ask you to be doing reviewing, dropping the link after every 30 minute on a telegram group,500 for each reviewing snap and send to the receptionist to claim, u wil also be ask to do the prepaid task asking you to deposit for a merchant and then offer you a pay check on telegram telling you to contact the receptionist to claim, after depositing fr the first time,the will issue u a paycheck sending you bak the money wit profit,makin u thinking s real, the receptionist will ask you to keep on depositing huge amount for the prepaid task to claim 40 Percent interest, after depositing the will issue you a paycheck on telegram bt the receptionist will block you,the receptionist that ws chatin me deleted her acct, i received their bonus on 2800, bt refuse to do the prepaid task, the receptionist that was chatin me later deleted the account after scaming so many people. Don't fall for this scam

Lucky you..... I lost 50k to them, it was more like jazz although I was on transit on the particular day

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by pride4legacy(m): 5:30am On Nov 04, 2023
rashfat:

Lucky you..... I lost 50k to them, it was more like jazz although I was on transit on the particular day

So sorry about that

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by Mayormath(m): 5:40am On Nov 04, 2023
*DIRECT POSTING SLOTS AVAILABLE*

Registration is starting soon. Send a dm to book a slot.

100% GUARANTEED 💯

https:///8062952535
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by 9japride(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2023
One thing Nigerians should learn, is that if a guy man discover a way to make money he won't tell anyone.
But when you find a situation that someone is revealing a secret or a method to make money, just have it in the back of your mind that he/she will take something from you.
People should be wise, fraudsters are very wicked and they never show mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by rashfat(m): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2023
pride4legacy:

So sorry about that

Thanks bro
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by Geo4646: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2023
pride4legacy:

How to start registration.
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Geo4646:

How to start registration.
Is as if u wanna burn your money right. They told u something is a scam n u still wanna register
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by pstemma1990: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
I'm doing same at the moment, though few new once came out recently that pays us 25 percent of ur investment everyday, no special task involved.. And withdrawal arrives in less thank 30 minutes...

U can check it out urself.
https://futuretechnologiesng.space?reference=02042268
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by Geo4646: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ask4bigneyo:

Is as if u wanna burn your money right. They told u something is a scam n u still wanna register

Dey no tell blind man say rain dey fall.. nah Ur register, abeg show me how to register. Abi u get better link wey I fit register. Nah unemployment I be oo..
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by wintergold(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
Run ooo,run for your life.they scammed me. Once u pay that 50k they will ask u to send another 70k so u can get complete payout!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by ednut1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
Someone on my instagram lost 10k usd to something like this. They will start with small amounts till you drip big money and boom
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by Westerhoffe(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
SCAM SCAM SCAM.
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by Geo4646: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
wintergold:
Run ooo,run for your life.they scammed me. Once u pay that 50k they will ask u to send another 70k so u can get complete payout!!!

Will they credit you the small amount in ur account? Or?
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by Rahkman: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Scammer operating multiple accounts
Re: Please Who Is Earning With This Platform? by Robisky001(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
It's a scam I have been there. They will use the small billing to win your trust afterwards, they'll strike.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Job In The United Kindgom / ... / Click Here To Get 1st Bank Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.