Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,726 members, 7,865,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) (4600 Views)

Kogi APC In A Joyful Mood As Gov. Wada Win PDP Primary / APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) / 'Outright Collapse of Nigeria' Predicted by US Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by Mclick(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nigeria the world champion again even though will fail to win the world cup, but this is the sign of better tomorrow. That is why the world is afraid of us, we find ways around situations nomatter how bad. How I wish is eliminated and and good leadership is provided
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by TopsyKrete: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
On a normal good day, make we do shakara jare...

Let those yanks taste their own medicine...

Buh if i think well about it, its a ploy of d U.S. To cover their shit after infecting that innocent boy(patient 0) to see the effectiveness of the biological weapon, lets not forget they are looking for human trials for them vaccine against dem acclaimed african virus.

Question is was there an evidence of EVD or HIV or AIDS this time 100yrs ago?
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by donodion(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
In1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our
teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of
state.
Our teacher also called us "THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW".
27 years later, IBB and Buhari are still
contesting for Presidency.
Its either our teacher lied
to us about being the leaders of tomorrow, or tomorrow is yet to come. Who's fooling who?
In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the
defunct Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and
30 years later, he is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP;
Dr. Bello Halliru was a
commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto,
Kebbi & Zamfara) and 33 years after, he is today The Minister of Defence;
Major General David Mark(rtd)
was the military governor of Niger State in 1984
and 28years later he is today the Senate President;
Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State
in 1976 and 36years later he is today the Governor
of Adamawa State; Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992 and 20years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP; Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985 and
27years after he is today the governor of plateau
state; and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor
is over 80 years old! Only in Nigeria is this possible,
where the youth of today have no hope into the
future! From strike in health sector, to the labour,
to judiciary, to Education and today our students are
home lavishing! Let Nigerian youths come to an
alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue
like this. Pass it to everyone if you believe in the
NIGERIAN DREAM.
Let us tell them
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
SHARE this till they see it. It’s a good place to start.
Giant of Africa.
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by Bellasharonne(f): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
rattlesnake: u resemble Omo alata undecided

ouch!
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by tomiobj(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Descartes: Just saw this on my Office table from one of the newspapers from a vendor. How una see this SHAKARAISM tongue

So people still buy newspaper.
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by tplustee(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
I evn think say na serious sumtin. Mtchewwwwww. Lubbish
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by tplustee(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
I evn Think say na serious pinshure. Mtchewwww. Lubbish
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by fr3do(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Omimah: We know where they will finally go to when they get to Nigeria - Lagos State.

A state in Nigeria
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by rattlesnake(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bellasharonne:
ouch!
u are fine oooo
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
if na me, na salt-and-water therapy I go say make dem try first, if dem say he no work, I go say make dem chew orogbo (bitter cola) well well! if dem still come back, i go den give dem ewedu and that thng they called insecticide (nanosilver, abi?). by d time dem come again dem fo don die well well!
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by Rebarobyn: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
gebest: Yesssooo is our torn to shine, I TELL U GUYS NIGERIA IS GOING TO RULL THIS WORLD.

Oga abeg try and spell well . If you go speak English speak am, if na pidgin speak am, which one be "torn" and "rull" grin
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by Lilimax(f): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
One word - Hilarious! cheesy
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by major466(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
The cartoon is boring. NEXT!

1 Like

Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by ibdeals1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by Mavelshee(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
gebest: Yesssooo is our torn to shine, I TELL U GUYS NIGERIA IS GOING TO RULL THIS WORLD.

but first you have to learn how to spell RULE
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by nairalife2013(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
overhypedsteve: shut up, don't input rubbish where you know nothing, you think international relations is something you just take at face value,1, who told you a nation cant say no to a super power?
2. So what if Nigeria says " NO! Fvdk you obama" what do you think the US would do? Bros they would do "nothing" they will only start planning on retaliative policies and my friend any of such policies would not affect the African giant, as much as their cold sanction on our crude oil and arm purchase have affected us,
3. The concept of sovereignty of states entails the ability for states to make policies and decision in line with their national interest which should not be entirely detached from their domestic interest, with that said if its in our interest to ban the red heads from coming in we would do so, and Obama will seat there helpless in the white house learning a good lesson on " the concept of sovereignty in the modern state system.
ol'boy all these just to whip up negativ sentiments? there is dignity in respecting elders, no be only for family and village, it goes on to nations! No gain in blind defiance dat can cause an unecesry rift. Datz pride dat d wise say come before a fall.
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by overhypedsteve(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2014
nairalife2013: ol'boy all these just to whip up negativ sentiments? there is dignity in respecting elders, no be only for family and village, it goes on to nations! No gain in blind defiance dat can cause an unecesry rift. Datz pride dat d wise say come before a fall.
boss no negative comment or sentiment there, its just a lesson given with hard strokes, and believe me my man he should be happy someone took the time out to give him that free brief lesson on int'l relations, so na where you from see your negative sentiment na im i nor know.
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by clem305D(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very funny
Re: GEJ On Shakara Mood As US Experts Come For Ebola Tutorials(pics) by Omimah: 5:36am On Oct 06, 2014
fr3do:

A state in Nigeria
. . . governed by an APC member and one of the best 100 thinkers in the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Becoming An Indigene Of Another State In Nigeria / Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! Radio Biafra Is Live On Air Now / Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.