Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation (14250 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki / President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message / President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Abdul247: Just passing by
Another potential terrorist
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by skyeboy98(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nice 1 presido, gej till 2015

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Whizzdom(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Why he dey greet us ..... after lying to us dah dey have destroyed

And have killed Boko Haram Leader ( Shekau )

Now after Independence Shekau dey show him face saying

He hasn't die oooo .... He also look healthy

Chai ... all dis Nigeria Politician no go kill us

We don't knw who is who

All of them are just perambulating nonsensically

Inorder to let people be agile to celebrate Independence

Well God is watching you all .... God will judge

Have said ma own.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by platz(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
kushstalin:
Ask and consult IFA
nd what is the meaning of ifa
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Waspy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
GEJ is now addressing the nation on per sec billing....Well, Its a sign of good things to come. undecided
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by kurt09(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thanks presidor
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by EbirichBen(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mr. P, Sometimes just leave some stuff for the gods.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Buchukwu: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
OH MY BROTHER!!!! TESTIFY!!!!!!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by virtual7(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
kushstalin: mtcheeeew, yeye religion

and you will claim to be educated.
miserable lad

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by eleko1: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by micolaj: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
I love you (Mr. President) cos we share d same big nose grin grin,one more thing, DON`T EXPECT MY VOTE IN 2015 grin grin COS I`M NOT VOTING FOR YOU undecided

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by SavageGarden(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Phurking Muslims
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by donodion(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
In1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our
teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of
state.
Our teacher also called us "THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW".
27 years later, IBB and Buhari are still
contesting for Presidency.
Its either our teacher lied
to us about being the leaders of tomorrow, or tomorrow is yet to come. Who's fooling who?
In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the
defunct Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and
30 years later, he is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP;
Dr. Bello Halliru was a
commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto,
Kebbi & Zamfara) and 33 years after, he is today The Minister of Defence;
Major General David Mark(rtd)
was the military governor of Niger State in 1984
and 28years later he is today the Senate President;
Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State
in 1976 and 36years later he is today the Governor
of Adamawa State; Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992 and 20years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP; Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985 and
27years after he is today the governor of plateau
state; and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor
is over 80 years old! Only in Nigeria is this possible,
where the youth of today have no hope into the
future! From strike in health sector, to the labour,
to judiciary, to Education and today our students are
home lavishing! Let Nigerian youths come to an
alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue
like this. Pass it to everyone if you believe in the
NIGERIAN DREAM.
Let us tell them
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
SHARE this till they see it. It’s a good place to start.
Giant of Africa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by hensben(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
iceberylin: ÁĹĹ ŦŐŔ 2015

ŴĔ ĤÁVĔ ĞŐŐĎ PŐĹĨŤĨČĨÁŃŚ ŃŐŤ leaders angry
Best comment here...i am out.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by living2013(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
GEJ till 2019
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by englishmart(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
sirjohnson: Ok....Jonathan: Faking smiles and gestures since birth

A friend of mine calls him Badluck Ebola Jonathan
what difference does it make.?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
OK. We heard but boko Haram still wants u to change to Islam..
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by englishmart(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
skyeboy98: Nice 1 presido, gej till 2015
2015? Then who go dey till 2019?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by M4gunners: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
GEJ our Man . Weldon my president.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by moufan: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
kushstalin: mtcheeeew, yeye religion
see ur life...............b.astard
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by jericco1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
I wonder if he composed all those things.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by lizzysam29(f): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hope dat it will so. Nice one GEJ.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Godmann(m): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
englishmart: Source:

http://reubenabati.com.ng/2014-Eid-El-Kabir-Message-to-the-Nation.html

247ureports.com/?p=18052

Na today? We voted speech and sweet talk last election but this man could not govern.

Me and my people wants Change!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by englishmart(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Godmann:

Na today? We voted speech and sweet talk last election but this man could not govern.

Me and my people wants Change!!!
your grammar also needs change.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by LilPeezy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2014

4 ur mind u dey make sense abi

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by dvee2: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
One of the most divisive, clannish president in the history of our nation. Kudos recently you are beginning to reach out, you are beginning to get it right. Don't forget though, your paid merchant have still not seen the light. They are everywhere attacking virtually every one. Like they will soon call me names - supporter of APC, APShit,Janjaw#ed, boko haram etc. They have forgotten even your recent successes may not be unconnected with the opposition putting you on your toes. That's the beauty of democracy. Waiting on the trolls

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by sunny63(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
God Bless my President,long live Nigeria,Long live Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,Long live Dr Dim petience Jonathan.Fresh Air till 2019
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by skubido(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Oga jona sha
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by saint047(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2014

you and your so called friend are myopic and still living in FOOLs paradise.may the almighty ALLAH bless our dear president GEJ

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Desdola(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Must all his speeches be acclaimed political. Happy salah to the muslims

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by skubido(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Wetin na. Mo na take ham easy na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Summons Service Chiefs Over Election Postponement / Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares 20,000 Bags Of Rice As Ramadan Gifts (Photos) / Tension In NASS Over Severance Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.