Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? (6123 Views)

Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. / How Effective Is Anambra State Emergency Dail. / Tony One Week Is Anambra House Minority Leader! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by osymerga(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nigeria is made up of 36 states and the capital territory.But it seems Lagos and Anambra states are foremost in making headlines,with little news from other states.
Some says,Anambra is always in the news because of the development going on there.
Some says,it is as a result of the attack it received from non-anambrarians.Because they perceived anambrarians as arrogant set of people.
Some says,it is because of the anambrarians domineering spirit,which other igbo states abhor.
Anambrarians say,it is because they are always first in most endeviour of life .
Anambrarians say,most people jealous them because of their hardworking spirit,ingenuity,capabilities etc.

Lets hear your opinion.....

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by LasGidiOwner: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
Anambra is the light of the entire black nation, that is why.. cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Francis5: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nigeria is made up of 36 states and the capital territory.But it seems Lagos and Anambra states are foremost in making headlines,with little news from other states.
Some says,Anambra is always in the news because of the development going on there.
Some says,it is as a result of the attack it received from non-anambrarians.Because they perceived anambrarians as arrogant set of people.
Some says,it is because of the anambrarians domineering spirit,which other igbo states abhor.
Anambrarians say,it is because they are always first in most endeviour of life .
Anambrarians say,most people jealous them because of their hardworking spirit,ingenuity,capabilities etc.

So now it's no longer '' other Nigerians envy Igbos'' it's ''other Igbos envy Anambra Igbos'' You Anambra folks are pushing this beyond limit, antagonizing other Igbos.

Have you taken a look at all the Igbos in prisons outside and inside Nigeria? Do you know which state 95% of them come from?
Have you seen the names of Igbos arrested at the airports in Lagos and Abuja for drug trafficking? Do you know where virtually all of them come from?

Although there are 5 Igbo states, on 9 out of 10 cases, only one of those states give Igbos and Nigeria a bad name.

Now I begin to thank God that Biafra failed, and would fail again. Otherwise, other Igbos would have become slaves to the obnoxious Nnewi mafia.

From now on, some of us Igbos will have to ask all Igbos to ''ansa their papa name''. We shall begin to create threads of Anambra Igbos who commit crimes home and abroad. We shall stop covering up for Anambra crimes, but instead will let all other Nigerians know who the real Igbo criminals are.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by backtosender: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5: So now it's no longer '' other Nigerians envy Igbos'' it's ''other Igbos envy Anambra Igbos''

Have you taken a look at all the Igbos in prisons outside and inside Nigeria? Do you know which state 95% of them come from?
Have you seen the names of Igbos arrested at the airports in Lagos and Abuja for drug trafficking? Do you know where virtually all of them come from?

Although there are 5 Igbo states, on 9 out of 10 cases, only one of those states give Igbos and Nigeria a bad name.

Now I begin to thank God that Biafra failed, and would fail again. Otherwise, other Igbos would have become slaves to the obnoxious Nnewi mafia.

From now on, some of us Igbos will have to ask all Igbos to ''ansa their papa name''. We shall begin to create threads of Anambra Igbos who commit crimes home and abroad. We shall stop covering up for Anambra crimes, but instead will let all other Nigerians know who the real Igbo criminals are.
I don't think you are a real igbo person,there is no signs that show igboist from your comment.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5: So now it's no longer '' other Nigerians envy Igbos'' it's ''other Igbos envy Anambra Igbos''

See this monkey foaming like omo soap...lol
An inferior like you isnt worthy to cover anything for Anambra.
You are nothing but a ddick suucking biitch!
If you weren't a bbitch you would have told say where you come from ,so we can compare notes.

Omanbala Okasi-akasi!
Onye na aburo Omanbala ALU MELIA!

15 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by VANHELLSING: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2014

I hope when shit hits the fan, u will not go hiding? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by LasGidiOwner: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
You don dey see am. After they will call for my head.............................

CC: Chinazaekperem5, Generalscatter, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole, tsolz400, OrlandoOwoh

VANHELLSING: I hope when shit hits the fan, u will not go hiding? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Johnolis(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
tongue kiss smiley tongue wink tongue cheesy tongue grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by levelszik(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

So now it's no longer '' other Nigerians envy Igbos'' it's ''other Igbos envy Anambra Igbos'' You Anambra folks are pushing this beyond limit, antagonizing other Igbos.

Look at this long headed boi claiming to be one of us grin walahi,i fit swear say one of ur name start with olu or ade.anyways,if we ain't important,u wldnt be striffing so hard to become one of us.afo sagbu kwe gi ebe ahu.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by LasGidiOwner: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Abeg do not badmouth yoruba here. The ediot is an enemy within........... cool

levelszik:
Look at this long headed boi claiming to be one of us grin walahi,i fit swear say one of ur name start with olu or ade.anyways,if we ain't important,u wldnt be striffing so hard to become one of us.afo sagbu kwe gi ebe ahu.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by tsolz400: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hhmmmm...

They are trying to get at chino for exposing the real owerri..

Eze Chino, we re behind you.

You are truly a general..

Ogbuefi, ten cartons of hero and gulder beer for you..

Nota Bene: an enemy of chino aka the living Adekunle is an enemy of the insurgents...
Long Live Dike

Long Live lasgidiowner.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Francis5: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
tsolz400: Hhmmmm...

They are trying to get at chino for exposing the real owerri..

Eze Chino, we re behind you.

You are truly a general..

Ogbuefi, ten cartons of hero and gulder beer for you..

Enemy within as in what? You hope I am from Imo State, right?

Well, since you semi-literate Alaba traders have decided to make Igbo all about Anambra, and while doing so denigrating other Igbos, we shall help you do so. After that I have to apologize to my educated Anambra friends here who know me in real life and with whom I hobnob outside Nairaland. Not all you crude OMATA junkies.

I have expressed some kind of admonition here https://www.nairaland.com/1932251/urgent-igbo-matter and hope you lot will refrain from this idiocy.
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

thank you jor! It's high time WE ndigbos grin expose all the dirty pants and boxers of anambLa people; their crimes are just too much, giving ndigbo a bad name. grin yuck grin yuck grin yuck grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Francis5: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
TribalEAST: thank you jor! It's high time WE ndigbos grin expose all the dirty pants and boxers of anambLa people; their crimes are just too much, giving ndigbo a bad name. grin yuck grin yuck grin yuck grin

Dude, it would serve you well to get lost from here. This is a serious internal matter, not an avenue for you cone-headed Yorubas to begin to play.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

Dude, it would serve you well to get lost from here. This is a serious internal matter, not an avenue for you cone-headed Yorubas to begin to play.
I don't give a sheet. I only came here to LAUGH grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by tsolz400: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

Enemy within as in what? You hope I am from Imo State, right?

Well, since you semi-literate Alaba traders have decided to make Igbo all about Anambra, and while doing so denigrating other Igbos, we shall help you do so. After I that I have to apologize to my educated Anambra friends here who know me in real life and with whom I hobnob outside Nairaland. Not all you crude OMATA junkies.

I have expressed some kind of admonition here https://www.nairaland.com/1932251/urgent-igbo-matter and hope you lot will refrain from this idiocy.

What is this drunk f00l spewing?

Why are you quoting me?
Did I quote u?
Get lost , you pathetic toad

You are just starved for attention and lost in a land that reality forgot

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Francis5: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
TribalEAST: I don't give a sheet. I only came here to LAUGH grin grin grin
Okay! You better just laugh (you sure have the right to that) and be on your way soon. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by tsolz400: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
TribalEAST: thank you jor! It's high time WE ndigbos grin expose all the dirty pants and boxers of anambLa people; their crimes are just too much, giving ndigbo a bad name. grin yuck grin yuck grin yuck grin

Yes oooo

WE must expose them all

Nd1gbo kwenu!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Francis5: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
tsolz400:

What is this drunk f00l spewing?

Why are you quoting me?
Did I quote u?
Get lost , you pathetic toad

You are just starved for attention and lost in a land that reality forgot

I have only few words for you. You are an id..iot
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Francis5: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
tsolz400:

Yes oooo

WE must expose them all

Nd1gbo kwenu!!!

See this crude Ibadan man.
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by modhream: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
backtosender: I don't think you are a real igbo person,there is not signs that show igboist from your comment.
The guy is not Igbo,just an imposter trying to cause/foment discord between igbos
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by tsolz400: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

See this crude Ibadan man.

Na you get ya mouth

All I know is

Nd1gbo for life cheesy

Nd1gbo kwenu ooooo
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Francis5: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
modhream:
The guy is not Igbo,just an imposter trying to cause/foment discord between igbos

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS TO DETERMINE WHETHER I AM IGBO ENOUGH OR NOT. NOT COME HERE TO SHOOT YOUR LOUSY MOUTH. OKAY?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:
Okay! You better just laugh (you sure have the right to that) and be on your way soon. Thank you.
why are you wasting your posts na? This one should have been used to talk about the kidnappings, rituals, fraud 419, fake drugs, drug peddling, armed robbery etc going on in that hell hole. Pls do that in your next post grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by winniz: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
TribalEAST: [s][/s]why are you wasting your posts na? This one should have been used to talk about the kidnappings, rituals, fraud 419, fake drugs, drug peddling, armed robbery etc going on in that hell hole. Pls do that in your next post grin [s][/s]

Who is dis idddiot undecided
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
winniz:

Who is dis idddiot undecided

an nwafor! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by modhream: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS TO DETERMINE WHETHER I AM IGBO ENOUGH OR NOT. NOT COME HERE TO SHOOT YOUR LOUSY MOUTH. OKAY?
No such thing as being Igbo enough,u either are or u are not.
Thus far,u come across as not.U can't fake Igbo.Ask Aljharem,he's tried before n failed.
Btw,I'll advise u drop the insults.U won't like what's left of u should u get me going.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
[size=38pt]This is what happen when you successfully kill all the Yorubas in Nairaland and force them not to open thread about their states, since there is no more Yorubas to fight, lets take over NL are fight ourselves.

if a Yoruba raised a head hammer him, NL will only be for the Igbos until further notice, Yorubas this is your viewing center for the time being[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Chuksphil2go: [size=38pt]This is what happen when you successfully kill all the Yorubas in Nairaland and force them not to open thread about their states, since there is no more Yorubas to fight, lets take over NL are fight ourselves.

if a Yoruba raised a head hammer him, NL will only be for the Igbos until further notice, Yorubas this is your viewing center for the time being[/size]
God bless you. Who and who are playing? Ok, IGBO VS Ibo grin scoreboard pls?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by winniz: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
TribalEAST: [s][/s]God bless you. Who and who are playing? Ok, IGBO VS Ibo grin scoreboard pls?[s][/s]
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by yorubakid1: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Anambraians are the problem of ndi Igbo. very arrogant set of people set of people sad sad Even within their selves, they still discriminate one another . Tufikwa!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by winniz: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
yorubakid1: [s][/s]Anambraians are the problem of ndi Igbo. very arrogant set of people set of people sad sad Even within their selves, they still discriminate one another . Tufikwa!! [s][/s]

Who be dis one again calm down cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Obama Breaking His Fast At White House (pic) / . / Nigeria’s Fiscal Crisis Worsens With Slump In Oil Production To 1.08m Bdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.