Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? (6127 Views)

Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. / How Effective Is Anambra State Emergency Dail. / Tony One Week Is Anambra House Minority Leader! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by ChinemeOkpan: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
iconize grin grin grin

Kedu......

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by ChinemeOkpan: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Give me sometime I will talk to Antivirus to lay down his arms............... cool

No No No

he has to kiss the dust...Chino read the terms and condition please grin grin
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by ChinemeOkpan: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
customized13........

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by VANHELLSING: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
emmysoftyou: i lov anambra pples ,i dnt knw why,mayb bc of their achievement or bc they re sound,but not all but some of them.
But one of the problems why anambrarians re sinking like ship was the inability to behold their root like other tribes.
the charater of some of anambrarian diminish their external personality nd trust others hav 4 them and there by losing the prominent advocate of other closest and far away tribes.
some anambrarian's unreasonable youth on nairaland re making tinx look different/difficult frm d reasonable anambrarian..

i remain a proud igboman ,and i wil die as an igboman,and i wil cum bak as an igboman.. One lov brodas
Another pholllish igbo wannabee...get ur stinking dirty self outa this thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by LasGidiOwner: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
I have read it wella. I promise to talk to him to see reason or the insurgents will e-destroy him............ cool

ChinemeOkpan:

No No No

he has to kiss the dust...Chino read the terms and condition please grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by emmysoftyou: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

Thank you. This has always been my own philosophy. But since these Anambra oafs want to bring down the Igbo roof, I thought it might be a worthy exercise to help them bring down their own roof first. Igbo is much more important than ''Anambra''.
broda,i dont know wat to tok abt some of the wasted sperms in nairaland..
I am sure they give them mtn200naira to cause commotion or disunity among the igbos in nairaland.
one ediot jus open a thread askin if ebonyi exist.what does that mean na..
wel i dnt blame them,na the sperm wey no work wel reach brain cus am na.
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by ChinemeOkpan: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Iconize ...biko talk to me grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by LasGidiOwner: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Iconize leave now so that you do not incur the wrath of the insurgents. Abeg leave.................... cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by thewarrior72: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Nwanne mu stay away from this thread, it will be very bloody. Just watch from the sideline..

Is this some sort of warning or what?
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by ChinemeOkpan: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
CHIDIEBERE NWABEKEYI

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by LasGidiOwner: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nwanne mu just take my word for it abeg................. cool

thewarrior72: Is this some sort of warning or what?
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by ChinemeOkpan: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
iconise and iconize grin grin grin

How u dey?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by ChinemeOkpan: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2014

cool cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by VANHELLSING: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
winniz:

Chino have been cautioned countless times by Anambrarians but it all seems 2 be falling on deaf ears. Most Anambrarians on politics section has suddenly gone mute because of his shameless attitude embarassed embarassed
Why should they go mute because of shameless chino, is he God or some sort of deity?
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by emmysoftyou: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
winniz:

i am st.upid!!!
yes yu re and also unreasonable grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by winniz: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
VANHELLSING: Why should they go mute because of shameless chino, is he God or some sort of deity?

Chino is very troublesome and Anambrarians are tired of saying the same thing all the time embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by winniz: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
emmysoftyou: yes yu re and also unreasonable grin grin

Mumu y u edit my post naa grin grin
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

So now it's no longer '' other Nigerians envy Igbos'' it's ''other Igbos envy Anambra Igbos'' You Anambra folks are pushing this beyond limit, antagonizing other Igbos.

Have you taken a look at all the Igbos in prisons outside and inside Nigeria? Do you know which state 95% of them come from?
Have you seen the names of Igbos arrested at the airports in Lagos and Abuja for drug trafficking? Do you know where virtually all of them come from?

Although there are 5 Igbo states, on 9 out of 10 cases, only one of those states give Igbos and Nigeria a bad name.

Now I begin to thank God that Biafra failed, and would fail again. Otherwise, other Igbos would have become slaves to the obnoxious Nnewi mafia.

From now on, some of us Igbos will have to ask all Igbos to ''ansa their papa name''. We shall begin to create threads of Anambra Igbos who commit crimes home and abroad. We shall stop covering up for Anambra crimes, but instead will let all other Nigerians know who the real Igbo criminals are.

na dis mumurity turn. eyaaaa. some dudes wish they 're from anambra. now run along idddiottt. U 're a low breed. U 're not worth 're u nwa abakaliki. ka obu nsukka. maybe ur next life. mumucious
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by emmysoftyou: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
VANHELLSING: Another pholllish igbo wannabee...get ur stinking dirty self outa this thread undecided
ar yu ok ? I guess no.
Yu re one of the wasted sperms i hav bin tokin about.. Eddiot hegoat angry abeg shift cool cool
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
ogbuefi chino onu na ekwuru ndi anambra. if u be woman I for open my tonto dike for u to...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by LasGidiOwner: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
CC: Chinazaekperem5, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole, tsolz400, OrlandoOwoh

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by VANHELLSING: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
emmysoftyou: yes yu spoke the truth,yorubakid, but yu knw wat,anambrarian in reality ar nt dis arrogant,but some of the useless ones in nairaland are arrogant and stupid to open a thread that wil caurse disunity among the igbo tribes in nairaland..igbos as in one shuld be taking along as one mind than separatin peter frm paul..
sombody jus open a thread asking if ebonyi state exist? And i guess that d person shuld frm anambra bc the some of the anambra fools in nairaland like chino or lasgidi are polluting and disuniting the igbos.
in most crime outside/inside...tarnishin the reputation of ndiigbo is the useless ones who are curse and dont tink d future has patient with questions.hence tarnishing other core igbos image..
i remain failthful to the entire igbos...
If u are not innately stupiid, u would've spurred ur drivel without mentioning Anambra or any part of igboland....

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Adelaide2: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
patmaine:

na dis mumurity turn. eyaaaa. some dudes wish they 're from anambra. now run along idddiottt. U 're a low breed. U 're not worth 're u nwa abakaliki. ka obu nsukka. maybe ur next life. mumucious

You see how degrading some of you folks can be? What has Abakaliki or Nsukka got to do with this? Folks like you paint Anambra in bad colors.
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by VANHELLSING: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
emmysoftyou: ar yu ok ? I guess no.
Yu re one of the wasted sperms i hav bin tokin about.. Eddiot hegoat angry abeg shift cool cool
You bastarrd son of a sluty moda, u don't wanna tread on landmine? cry

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by emmysoftyou: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
VANHELLSING: If u are not innately stupiid, u would've spurred ur drivel without mentioning Anambra or any part of igboland....
i ask yu a questions ,ar yu ok,u didnt reply bak
oh ok i mention anambra,now ansa me,what is the case study of this topic? Some useless Anambrarians want to sink,so we re prepare to wreck them,
fool cheesy do yu knw my own state?i guez no, Anyway
i remain faithfu to the entire igbo land cool
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Adelaide2:

You see how degrading some of you folks can be? What has Abakaliki or Nsukka got to do with this? Folks like you paint Anambra in bad colors.

the op has it coming. exactly what the it want to hear...
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by emmysoftyou: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
VANHELLSING: i am a bastarrd cry
yes yu re,dnt cry and yu re also useless.grin
wel as 4 useless anambrarians on nairaland,yu want to sink,we re ready to sink yu down ediot hegoat of wasted sperms cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Adelaide2: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
patmaine:

Just stop being a parochial fool like Chino
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by tsolz400: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: I think Tony has learnt his lessons. As for Gratiaeo, he has cooled down..

The problem we have now is Yorubakid=Customized13=Nwabekeyi

And the fugly Biatch called --" bliss4lyfe"

Very soon..
I mean very soon

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by LasGidiOwner: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
I will talk to bliss4lyfe am sure she/he will tow the path of reason..

tsolz400:

And the fugly Biatch called --" bliss4lyfe"

Very soon..
I mean very soon

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by HarmLessAkpi: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
patmaine:

stupid fool,

I am ashamed to come from same state and tribe with fools like you.

Ijiot.
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by ChristyG(f): 1:03am On Oct 04, 2014
Francis5:

Dude, it would serve you well to get lost from here. This is a serious internal matter, not an avenue for you flat headed igbos to begin to play.
face ur shamless ibo animals abeg.u guys fight outsiders and also within urselves.this is nairaland not biafraland,so u ave no right to tell anybody to stay away from dis thread.yeye pple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Military Presence In Gidan Waya, Kaduna State / Please, Who Knows When FG Will Pay January 2016 Salary? Its February Already / Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.