Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? (6129 Views)

Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. / How Effective Is Anambra State Emergency Dail. / Tony One Week Is Anambra House Minority Leader! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by winniz: 1:07am On Oct 04, 2014
ChristyG: [s][/s]face ur shamless ibo animals abeg.u guys fight outsiders and also within urselves.this is nairaland not biafraland,so u ave no right to tell anybody to stay away from dis thread.yeye pple[s][/s]

Get lost, u hateful animal.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by pazienza(m): 1:09am On Oct 04, 2014
Francis5:

So now it's no longer '' other Nigerians envy Igbos'' it's ''other Igbos envy Anambra Igbos'' You Anambra folks are pushing this beyond limit, antagonizing other Igbos.

Have you taken a look at all the Igbos in prisons outside and inside Nigeria? Do you know which state 95% of them come from?
Have you seen the names of Igbos arrested at the airports in Lagos and Abuja for drug trafficking? Do you know where virtually all of them come from?

Although there are 5 Igbo states, on 9 out of 10 cases, only one of those states give Igbos and Nigeria a bad name.

Now I begin to thank God that Biafra failed, and would fail again. Otherwise, other Igbos would have become slaves to the obnoxious Nnewi mafia.

From now on, some of us Igbos will have to ask all Igbos to ''ansa their papa name''. We shall begin to create threads of Anambra Igbos who commit crimes home and abroad. We shall stop covering up for Anambra crimes, but instead will let all other Nigerians know who the real Igbo criminals are.

Chai, so you fell for the OP stupid post. Chai!
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by winniz: 1:19am On Oct 04, 2014
The unity of Igbos both on and off nairaland is non-negotiable, anyone trying to cause disunity amongst us shall henceforth be Ignored, God bless my Igbo People cool cool

#unfollows thread#

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by 3dankey(m): 1:31am On Oct 04, 2014
I thought my people (IGBOs in general are wise?), why do you allow yourself to be used like this. Please check some of this posts again and you will notice that some people just create fake monikers, just to pitch IGBOs against themselves.
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by pazienza(m): 1:38am On Oct 04, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

See this monkey foaming like omo soap...lol
An inferior like you isnt worthy to cover anything for Anambra.
You are nothing but a ddick suucking biitch!
If you weren't a bbitch you would have told say where you come from ,so we can compare notes.

Omanbala Okasi-akasi!
Onye na aburo Omanbala ALU MELIA!

Even Odenigbo fell so easily for the trap. Chai! Alu melu!
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by pazienza(m): 1:40am On Oct 04, 2014
levelszik:
Look at this long headed boi claiming to be one of us grin walahi,i fit swear say one of ur name start with olu or ade.anyways,if we ain't important,u wldnt be striffing so hard to become one of us.afo sagbu kwe gi ebe ahu.

Finally, someone who is easy to perceive when things are awry. Thank you.
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by pazienza(m): 1:44am On Oct 04, 2014
Francis5:

Enemy within as in what? You hope I am from Imo State, right?

Well, since you semi-literate Alaba traders have decided to make Igbo all about Anambra, and while doing so denigrating other Igbos, we shall help you do so. After that I have to apologize to my educated Anambra friends here who know me in real life and with whom I hobnob outside Nairaland. Not all you crude OMATA junkies.

I have expressed some kind of admonition here https://www.nairaland.com/1932251/urgent-igbo-matter and hope you lot will refrain from this idiocy.

Mr. Who exactly are you?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by pazienza(m): 1:48am On Oct 04, 2014
Francis5:

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS TO DETERMINE WHETHER I AM IGBO ENOUGH OR NOT. NOT COME HERE TO SHOOT YOUR LOUSY MOUTH. OKAY?

Your Igbo is seriously in doubt. As a matter of fact, you and the OP are not Igbos, until proven otherwise. You have this air of a Yolobar impostor all over you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by pazienza(m): 1:51am On Oct 04, 2014
modhream:
No such thing as being Igbo enough,u either are or u are not.
Thus far,u come across as not.U can't fake Igbo.Ask Aljharem,he's tried before n failed.
Btw,I'll advise u drop the insults.U won't like what's left of u should u get me going.

He isn't Igbo. Now, all Igbos in NL can do better now. Ignore this Yolobar impostor and his posts.
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by pazienza(m): 1:58am On Oct 04, 2014
Chuksphil2go: [size=38pt]This is what happen when you successfully kill all the Yorubas in Nairaland and force them not to open thread about their states, since there is no more Yorubas to fight, lets take over NL are fight ourselves.

if a Yoruba raised a head hammer him, NL will only be for the Igbos until further notice, Yorubas this is your viewing center for the time being[/size]

Another mole detected. Either chino account or a Yolobar impostor. Ndiigbo, ignore this moniker and all it's messages. We would be better for it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by pazienza(m): 2:01am On Oct 04, 2014
Francis5:

Thank you for noticing that. You may be Yoruba, but you have made a point here.

See the Yolobar impostor, easily agreeing with his fellow yolobar, probably his other account. Ndiigbo, unu amukwa anya?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by pazienza(m): 2:09am On Oct 04, 2014
emmysoftyou: i lov anambra pples ,i dnt knw why,mayb bc of their achievement or bc they re sound,but not all but some of them.
But one of the problems why anambrarians re sinking like ship was the inability to behold their root like other tribes.
the charater of some of anambrarian diminish their external personality nd trust others hav 4 them and there by losing the prominent advocate of other closest and far away tribes.
some anambrarian's unreasonable youth on nairaland re making tinx look different/difficult frm d reasonable anambrarian..

i remain a proud igboman ,and i wil die as an igboman,and i wil cum bak as an igboman.. One lov brodas

You really tried bro, i must give it to you. But it was still so easy to see through you farcade. You are a shameless impostor. May Amadioha punish you,if you don't stop this.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by ODIMEGWU2: 2:11am On Oct 04, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Customized13 why are you doing this to yourself? cool

Bro , I hardly comment on here , I just read . If you are Chino as they say , YOU NEED TO STOP PLS !... why will you be fighting other Igbo states ? For your info , I am from Nnewichi Nnnewi Anambra. Dear Chino , i had to comment because i have become ashamed of you . Stop! sad
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Antivirus92(m): 5:13am On Oct 04, 2014
What's the essence of this thread and who are those people threatening all of us?
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 04, 2014
HarmLessAkpi: stupid fool,

I am ashamed to come from same state and tribe with fools like you.

Ijiot.

bro am from nnewi..I 'll defend my territory..I don't give how d shit started. I 'll defend chino because I kno he love and defend anambra....U should be really ashamed of ur pathetic life
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by ba7man(m): 6:01am On Oct 04, 2014
Anambra State is not the problem, its the few people that choose to represent the state on this forum that are.
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:17am On Oct 04, 2014
Seun, Afam4eva, please close this thread
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Ndigbo, good morning.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by VANHELLSING: 8:37am On Oct 04, 2014
emmysoftyou: i ask yu a questions ,ar yu ok,u didnt reply bak
oh ok i mention anambra,now ansa me,what is the case study of this topic? Some useless Anambrarians want to sink,so we re prepare to wreck them,
fool cheesy do yu knw my own state?i guez no, Anyway
i remain faithfu to the entire igbo land cool
Unlettered coward stop quoting me

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by VANHELLSING: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2014
You said it with your mouth hence no need replying a lunatic...lol wink
emmysoftyou: yes i am,fool my mother a slut my dad.useless
wel as 4 useless foools on nairaland,we want to sink,we re ready to sink down I'm ediotic hegoat of wasted sperms cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by VANHELLSING: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2014
ChristyG:
face ur shamless ibo animals abeg.u guys fight outsiders and also within urselves.this is nairaland not biafraland,so u ave no right to tell anybody to stay away from dis thread.yeye pple
Who's this sluty interloper? undecided undecided
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by VANHELLSING: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2014
winniz:
The unity of Igbos both on and off nairaland is non-negotiable, anyone trying to cause disunity amongst us shall henceforth be Ignored, God bless my Igbo People cool cool

#unfollows thread#
God bless u, you'r the only one standing in the mist of the storm
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2014
ba7man:
Anambra State is not the problem, its the few people that choose to represent the state on this forum that are.
I have been reading your comment even before I join this forum, I see sincerity in you most times. Kudos bro
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by HarmLessAkpi: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2014
patmaine:

bro am from nnewi..I 'll defend my territory..I don't give how d shit started. I 'll defend chino because I kno he love and defend anambra....U should be really ashamed of ur pathetic life
Sharap you foolish fool.
I am from Okofia Otolo nnewi, I don't support stupidity of any type.
You can foolishly defend chino and his stupidity cos the both of you belong to same class.

Ijiots.
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2014
HarmLessAkpi:
Sharap you foolish fool.
You can foolishly defend chino and his stupidity cos the both of you belong to same class.

Ijiots.
that chino or chindo is less human, a scumbag will regret his actions and inaction. Orsymega all his useless monikers are doomed for life.
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by tsolz400: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
ChinemeOkpan:

U call yourself Yorubakid but you are from Anambra shocked shocked shocked

What you people dont know is that there was a meeting between Odua Insurgents and elements of the Chino Institute brokered by the Canada and Amsterdam Axis

You are about to face the wrath of a ruthless machine grin

We are going for your jugulars people grin grin

You have said it ALL
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by ba7man(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
I have been reading your comment even before I join this forum, I see sincerity in you most times. Kudos bro
Thank you for your observation. We all need feedback to see if we're doing the right thing.

You just gave me one.
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pls leave yorubas outta dis beer parlour talks of ur fence mending...last time I checked we have over 250 fucking tribes in dis shithole called contri..dnt u just insult d gullibility nd unpenchantness of making other tribes rich in our lands...yorubas very good pple dats wat we are...land wth no tribalism no nepotism no witch hunting...a common ground for all effort to achieve its aim...any otherwise rant against these .....get ready for a hiroshima styled nuking in ur lithosphere....
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by emmysoftyou: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
pazienza:

i am a shameless impostor. May Amadioha punish me,if i don't stop quoting pple.
who be dis fool...must u quote me after abusing yursef..?
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by emmysoftyou: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
VANHELLSING:
You said it with your mouth bc i dönt know the important of a mother,anyway my mother is a prostitute,i mean ashawo b4 she gave birth to me as lunatic,i wont forget but dat s true... wink
what abt yur fada? Ok different sperms enter ur mouth ? eyah grin
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
HarmLessAkpi:
Sharap you foolish fool.

Ijiots.

ur papa.
Re: Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? by osymerga(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Anambra is among the five (5) most popularly known States in Nigeria.
Why is that ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Photo Of "Sick" Muhammadu Buhari Walking On The Streets Of London / 2023: Kwara North PDP Guber Aspirants Resolve To Pick Consensus Candidate / Ibrahim Babangida Vs Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.